firwurkz!!!

Old July 2nd 09, 06:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Winnie

Default firwurkz!!!

On Jul 2, 10:03*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Jul 2, 8:32*am, Winnie wrote:

On Jul 2, 12:37*am, "Stormmee" wrote:

it is approaching ten at night in catnad by da parlimint building... cats
furm all ofur da wurld, some from home, sum furm da sekund wurld and some
who haf veeen vizitn da sekund wurld begin arrifin atta rusty's howze,///
they are all tryinta be dizkreet so dat da hoomin nayborz duzint notize diz
mani kitteez...

Tiger , hiz wife kittee anna TV wifa majik bak pak arrife anna start lukin
fur whick compart mint dey iz supozsta go into.

Sorry I forgot to mention there is a picture of a cat on the door.

OEJ trudi anna barbi show up a few minutes later having sekured su turkey
bird... its sorta like duck, for rusty.

Fangu for the turkey bird. But I can't eat it, I am supposed to eat
duck only.
I ate chicken and turkey before and they didn't agree with my tummy.

Wascal arrives about then, carrying a small but tasty-looking ducky.

"MIne fren da Bear fetched dis for yoons. Hee iz a Labrudoor Retreever
an dat iz wut he duz."

He hands over the duck and gets back in the porter.

"I has too go to mine Uncl Bill's hous. Sum ub us will be bak beclaws
we luv Catnada."

--
Wascal- Hide quoted text -

Fangu! A duck from a Newfie Retreever! Yum! Fresh duck tasted so
much better
than the canned stuff from TED.

Rusty

Old July 2nd 09, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Winnie

On Jul 2, 9:49*am, Amelia T Cat wrote:
ok i thinkz itz diz compartmint, Tiger, scratches qweetly atta door

[A few minutes before ten PM another batch of kitties shows up. A portly
tortie girl steps out, pushing a serving cart before her. Amelia is
followed by Harry, Sammy, and Ranger.]

Here you go, Rusty, a roast duck. I brought several, in case anyone else
wants some.

Wow! Roast ducks. That would get Meowmie drooling. Fangs!

Sorry I didn't tell you the RCMP horsies were trotting on Parliament
Hill in full regalia.
Mewomie just saw them on TV. If I have known, I would ask you to come
earlier so we can go down to join them. I love horsies, don't you?

Rusty

Oh, I see Aed, Morgana, and Paddy over there. I'll go see if they'd like
some duck too.

Amelia

Old July 2nd 09, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Another porter twinkles and out step O T, Piglet and Willow. Sassy wudent
kum kauze her hatez firwurkz. Lewi iznt feeling too gud today so he won kom
eifther.

Piglet adds the turkey birdie along with two ducks to the food on the table.
I alzo bout fum smoked samon fishes in kaze anycat wantz sum.

Old July 2nd 09, 09:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hissy missy frum Unkle Billz houze, u had an infitazion from MH at Auntie
softz houze for da pardie. If u don wanna go wiff him u shud say soz. U
don hafta du nofin u dont wanna. Him iz a nize kitty. Willow wondering why
ther hasn't been an answer.
"Winnie" wrote in message
[...]

Chester iz on hiz way to get loferly lucy...

Stormmee anna MH are watin patintly at home, Stormmee fur rosco anna MH
fura
anzwer.

ok i thinkz itz diz compartmint, Tiger, scratches qweetly atta door

Old July 2nd 09, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Winnie

On Jul 2, 4:38*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hissy missy frum Unkle Billz houze, u had an infitazion from MH at Auntie
softz houze for da pardie. *If u don wanna go wiff him u shud say soz. *U
don hafta du nofin u dont wanna. *Him iz a nize kitty. *Willow wondering why
ther hasn't been an answer.

Fangs for the infitazion. Sure I'll come. I love pardie.

Rusty

Old July 2nd 09, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

very shy mancat * I iz veri glad you iz cominta little lake anna i iz veri
happita be seeinda firwurkz at yourown howze, butted i wuz hopin missy furm
unca billz howze wuld go wif minesef... we haz lotz in kommon, we bof haz
long hair whut we getz mattz in anna we sumtimez chompzda hoominz, MH

Old July 3rd 09, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

An I kan bring a HOLE chikkybird! Fangkz to da buk dat Mme. Anaïs givved me
fur myown purrday, I haz lerned how to opin da frij, and Meowmie kukked
anudder hole chikkybird yesfurday. I will juss wash up da dish an put itself
bak in da kabnit so she will fingk she juss imajinned kukkin it.

Sundance

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we bringed turkey bird ta share wif rusty anna rezt of da catz what kamed,
Tiger greetin hizown furndz

Old July 3rd 09, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 2 Jul 2009 17:05:45 -0700, Rebecca's
nimble, little paws typed:

An I kan bring a HOLE chikkybird! Fangkz to da buk dat Mme. Anaïs givved me
fur myown purrday, I haz lerned how to opin da frij, and Meowmie kukked
anudder hole chikkybird yesfurday. I will juss wash up da dish an put itself
bak in da kabnit so she will fingk she juss imajinned kukkin it.

Sundance

Eben betterer, she mite fink dat she ate it
herownself!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/2/2009 11:12:47 PM

Old July 4th 09, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Kin I hav uh wing?
--
Pitô.ônya