Ernie RB 3-2004 to 6-22-11

Old June 24th 11, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

Default Ernie RB 3-2004 to 6-22-11

On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 23:36:31 -0400, Mishi wrote:

I will miss her meeping at me, and I regret the times I told her to be
quiet.

Bye my Ernie-Bern.

I am sorry to read of this. The loss of a kitty is so sad. My heart
goes out to you....

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/23/2011 8:05:31 PM
Old June 27th 11, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
at

On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 23:36:31 -0400, Mishi wrote:

Ernie aka Kiara died tonight, just about 11 pm. She lost weight, and
stopped eating and drinking last night. I force fed her some water and
nutrical, and either Dave or I held her most of the evening. About 11, I
had to put her into her crate so I could feed the rest of the crew, and
she passed there. I told her I would hold her until the end, but...
She had all the symptoms of Acute Renal Failure. She was too young to
die - She was only 7.

She was my grand daughter Jenna's cat originally. When my daughter split
up with her ex, she asked me if I could take her cats, Kiara (Ernie),
Kouvou (Bert) and Katie. Of course I said yes, and they have been here
for 6 1/2 years. Katie died of pneumonia in 2007. Bert is still here,
and seems to be doing ok.

I will miss her meeping at me, and I regret the times I told her to be
quiet.

Bye my Ernie-Bern.

Mishi

I'm so sorry to learn that you lost Ernie-Bern; I'm so late because my
computer was down.

A cat should be in the prime of her life at age seven

Lorelei is sending purrs for Ernie-Bern and for your broken heart.
Old June 28th 11, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Jun 22, 11:36*pm, Mishi wrote:
[...]

Our strongest purrrrs for Ernie's journey and for your sad heart.

She, Junior and Merlin all have bricks on the Walk ov Remembranz.
http://bccclub.webstarts.com/walk.html

Melissa, with the furs
Old June 28th 11, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Michael Lane

my deepest condolonces on losing Ernie. it is so terrible to lose a
very dear pet . i know you will miss him, but he is waiting on you at
the bridge . a clink of the glass to Ernie on his trip.

Via Con Dios little Ernie till you meet your mother again.

Via Con Dios

Michael Lane

**
**

Old June 30th 11, 01:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

Sorry if this is a duplicate (I replied a couple of days ago and it's
not showing on Google Groups).

We're very sorry that Ernie was so sick and had to journey onwards,
she was way too young. My condolences, and the cats' purrrrrrrrrrrs
of healing, head your way.

Ernie's brick joins Merlin's and Junior's on the Walk ov Remembranz.
http://bccclub.webstarts.com/walk.html

Melissa, with Neko, Azad and Ella
Old June 30th 11, 01:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

(Deepest apologies if this is a repeat...Google Groups isn't showing
anything I post & I'm trying another browser).

Mishi, I'm truly sorry for your loss. Ernie was so young...we tend to
think of kidney problems as belonging to only elderly cats, but it can
happen at any age.

Purrrrrrrrrs of comfort from our House.