For a cat group there sure are alot of bitches in here

Old July 6th 05, 03:37 AM
Philip

"Trish" wrote in message
.. .

".oO rach Oo." wrote in message

"Cheryl" wrote in message
On Tue 05 Jul 2005 07:56:39p, wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roups.com):

We all know who they are with the name calling and off topic
bull **** female bickering.

There's quite a bit of "male bickering" on this group, too. Or is
that another form of "male bonding"? LOL

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields

Ahhh those are called "****ing contests" when it's two guys involved.

Always
to do with the penis...

--
.oO rach Oo.

lol that reminds me of a funny story...

About 3 weeks ago I have my dog out for a walk and he's doing his business
on this tree, these three drunk guys come along and circle the tree and
have
a go at it. lol Four of them having a ****ing contest. So I'm like wtf
hey
you guys f*ck off, this is his tree he was here first, they look at me and
crack up... then zip it up and walk off...

Hope you can afford to move out of the projects one day.

Old July 6th 05, 03:58 AM
whitershadeofpale

Trish wrote:

lol that reminds me of a funny story...

Alright, let's tone it down a bit, I think you got Philip a little
aroused.

He's a closet queen, but don't let on that you know. shhh

Old July 6th 05, 04:16 AM
Trish

"Philip" wrote in message
ink.net...

Hope you can afford to move out of the projects one day.

Poor Man's Soup

Categories:
Yield: 1 Servings

1 Soup bone
8 qt Water
1 c Dry pea beans
2 c Tomatoes
1 c Chopped celery
1 c Diced potatoes
1/2 c Raw rice
1/3 lb Ground beef
1/3 c Chopped onion
Salt and pepper
1/8 ts Basil

Pick over beans and soak overnight. Simmer soup
bone in water several hours. Add beans, simmer 45
minutes. Meanwhile, fry beef and onion. Add to
soup along with remaining ingredients and simmer
for one hour.

Old July 6th 05, 04:17 AM
Trish

"whitershadeofpale" wrote in message
oups.com...

Trish wrote:

lol that reminds me of a funny story...

Alright, let's tone it down a bit, I think you got Philip a little
aroused.

He's a closet queen, but don't let on that you know. shhh

lol

He couldn't get a cow to let him milk her.

Old July 6th 05, 04:37 AM
Rhonda

Trish,

Do you have anything with chocolate?

Rhonda

Old July 6th 05, 04:43 AM
whitershadeofpale

Trish wrote:
Add to
soup along with remaining ingredients and simmer
for one hour.

That's eating good if you ask me.

Poor mans soup is when you take a can of pork-n-beans and add a gallon
of water to it and cook it up!

Old July 6th 05, 04:54 AM
Trish

"Rhonda" wrote in message
Trish,

Do you have anything with chocolate?

Rhonda

Trish wrote:

oh yes!

I have this great low fat chocolate cheesecake (the base is chocolate graham
crackers , just to add more heaven to the recipe), it's too die for, I'll
find the recipe, unfortunately last year I developed diabetes and can no
longer eat anything sweet so I'd love to pass on the recipe

Old July 6th 05, 07:30 AM

Poor Man's Soup

Categories:
Yield: 1 Servings

1 Soup bone
8 qt Water
1 c Dry pea beans
2 c Tomatoes
1 c Chopped celery
1 c Diced potatoes
1/2 c Raw rice
1/3 lb Ground beef
1/3 c Chopped onion
Salt and pepper
1/8 ts Basil

Pick over beans and soak overnight. Simmer soup
bone in water several hours. Add beans, simmer 45
minutes. Meanwhile, fry beef and onion. Add to
soup along with remaining ingredients and simmer
for one hour.

Sounds like a great soup for winter!

I love to use ox tail bones for soup or gravy stock, they even have a
bit of nice rich meat on them. Tip, to intensify the flavor (of just
about any soup bones) roast them in the oven to "carmelize" the flavors
before simmering them.

Turkey necks are super flavorful too.

Karl.

Old July 6th 05, 10:23 AM
whitershadeofpale

equalizer wrote in message
Troll.

Is it just me, or did you notice you only humped Philip's post tonight?

don't come here to try and finish the job! Roll it up and lick it yourself

----
"I seen the light" Cried the blind man.