Betty - possible bone cancer

Old August 18th 05, 06:42 AM
Candace

Takayuki wrote:

No gross metastasis was detected, so at this point, I'm pretty
optimistic about the cancer being treatable with surgery and chemo, if
it is cancer (vet says 90% sure it is). Betty's getting her last meal
right now, since I'm not supposed to feed her after 8 pm, as she'll be
under general anesthesia for the biopsy.

I don't post here much but I will be thinking about Betty on Thursday
and sending her good thoughts.

Candace

Old August 18th 05, 09:25 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 19:48:40 -0400, Takayuki
wrote:

Everyone's been so kind. Thank you everyone! Yes, I owe Betty to
RPCA. Everyone was pushing me to go to a shelter, and then to adopt
the shy and dainty girlcat.

No gross metastasis was detected, so at this point, I'm pretty
optimistic about the cancer being treatable with surgery and chemo, if
it is cancer (vet says 90% sure it is). Betty's getting her last meal
right now, since I'm not supposed to feed her after 8 pm, as she'll be
under general anesthesia for the biopsy.

reving up the purr motors another notch for good results - extra
calming purrs for you during the long wait for results to get back
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Spot

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old August 18th 05, 02:11 PM
Nan

wrote:

Everyone's been so kind. Thank you everyone! Yes, I owe Betty to
RPCA. Everyone was pushing me to go to a shelter, and then to adopt
the shy and dainty girlcat.

No gross metastasis was detected, so at this point, I'm pretty
optimistic about the cancer being treatable with surgery and chemo, if
it is cancer (vet says 90% sure it is). Betty's getting her last meal
right now, since I'm not supposed to feed her after 8 pm, as she'll be
under general anesthesia for the biopsy.

Purrs for Betty's biopsy to go well and for her worried daddy's
nerves.

Purrs and Hugs,

Nan
Old August 18th 05, 11:53 PM
SuzQ

Tak said:

No gross metastasis was detected, so at this point, I'm pretty
optimistic about the cancer being treatable with surgery and chemo, if
it is cancer (vet says 90% sure it is). Betty's getting her last meal
right now, since I'm not supposed to feed her after 8 pm, as she'll be
under general anesthesia for the biopsy.
Purrs that he's 10% wrong and or her cancer is treatable.
Suz&Spicey

Old August 18th 05, 11:54 PM
kilikini

"SuzQ" wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...
Tak said:

No gross metastasis was detected, so at this point, I'm pretty
optimistic about the cancer being treatable with surgery and chemo, if
it is cancer (vet says 90% sure it is). Betty's getting her last meal
right now, since I'm not supposed to feed her after 8 pm, as she'll be
under general anesthesia for the biopsy.
Purrs that he's 10% wrong and or her cancer is treatable.
Suz&Spicey

I agree with that! Good luck!

kili

Parting with Betty Takayuki Cat anecdotes 8 January 28th 05 12:16 PM
intestinal cancer K. Bruner Cat health & behaviour 10 January 21st 05 06:44 PM
help with cancer in kitties AmberBarbara Cat health & behaviour 2 June 28th 04 01:58 AM
Betty fantasy Takayuki Cat anecdotes 11 March 13th 04 09:10 PM
Betty the bull L. Kelly Cat anecdotes 5 September 24th 03 05:45 PM