Speaking of white cats

Old March 11th 07, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default Speaking of white cats

This evening when we got home there is a very young cat on the side walk in
front of our house. maybe 8 weeks old... White with a black spot on her
head. She never would let us grab her but she did take some treats from DH,
He put a kitty jail in the flower box in the front window and some treats in
there for her... at best she will get comfortable enough to catch, at worst
she got a bit of a meal and will be a little protected from the cold.

Lee, hating people who let their cats just keep breeding, GGGRRR

Old March 11th 07, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Stormmee wrote:
This evening when we got home there is a very young cat on the side
walk in front of our house. maybe 8 weeks old... White with a black
spot on her head. She never would let us grab her but she did take
some treats from DH, He put a kitty jail in the flower box in the
front window and some treats in there for her... at best she will get
comfortable enough to catch, at worst she got a bit of a meal and
will be a little protected from the cold.

Lee, hating people who let their cats just keep breeding, GGGRRR

Awww! Hope you can catch the kitty! And rehome her, unless you want to
keep her You have the recipe for the high calcium chicken broth which
this little one could probably use.

Jill

Old March 11th 07, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

she will have to be rehomed I imagine, unless DH changes my mind, and if the
others permit it, I would have every cat in town if I could afford them, we
are about at our limit to provide attention even if we can afford another
one we also must consider the current residents wishes and needs, if we get
her I will make that one for her, she is tiny but had no trouble at all
eating the treats, they were of the soft variety, Lee, still enraged

Old March 11th 07, 05:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

Stormmee wrote:
This evening when we got home there is a very young cat on the side
walk in front of our house. *maybe 8 weeks old... White with a black
spot on her head. *She never would let us grab her but she did take
some treats from DH, He put a kitty jail in the flower box in the
front window and some treats in there for her... at best she will get
comfortable enough to catch, at worst she got a bit of a meal and
will be a little protected from the cold.

Lee, hating people who let their cats just keep breeding, GGGRRR

Good luck catching her! The good news is, at least it's a baby cat.
They're so much easier to find homes for. The bad news is, it's a baby
cat--they are so darn cute it's so hard not to keep them.
Sherry

Old March 11th 07, 05:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Stormmee wrote:
she will have to be rehomed I imagine, unless DH changes my mind, and if the
others permit it,

Purrs that you can catch the little one, and can find her a good home,
whether it's with you or somewhere else.

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki
Old March 11th 07, 08:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

I sent this post to my DF and informed her that if DH does not want to keep
the kitten she is getting her... she has been looking for a kitten, she has
to have a kitten as her dog will not accept an adult cat but mothers any
kitten she sees, including giving a bath, Lee

Old March 11th 07, 01:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Stormmee wrote:
she will have to be rehomed I imagine, unless DH changes my mind, and
if the others permit it, I would have every cat in town if I could
afford them, we are about at our limit to provide attention even if
we can afford another one we also must consider the current residents
wishes and needs, if we get her I will make that one for her, she is
tiny but had no trouble at all eating the treats, they were of the
soft variety, Lee, still enraged

LOL, you sound like us. We want to take them all in, but space and finances
don't permit it. Good luck with this one.

kili

Old March 11th 07, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Mar 11, 8:26�am, "kilikini" wrote:
Stormmee wrote:
she will have to be rehomed I imagine, unless DH changes my mind, and
if the others permit it, I would have every cat in town if I could
afford them, we are about at our limit to provide attention even if
we can afford another one we also must consider the current residents
wishes and needs, if we get her I will make that one for her, she is
tiny but had no trouble at all eating the treats, they were of the
soft variety, Lee, still enraged

LOL, you sound like us. *We want to take them all in, but space and finances
don't permit it. *Good luck with this one.

kili

That's the only thing that keeps us from being collectors. :-) I have
a self-imposed limit of 4 cats. It's called "cat critical mass". If I
go over that number, it seems there are cats everywhere I look. (I'm
over my limit by 1 cat right now)
Sherry

Old March 11th 07, 04:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

thanks, DH is not an animal person by nature, he likes other people's pets,
never wanted a cat until Miss Violette charmed him. I can afford a few more
but the attention is the issue I think they deserve lots of attention so I
don't want more than we can make happy, Lee