Snoopy

Old March 5th 10, 11:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Snoopy

Snoopy has been back to the vet this morning and I've been given tablets
to help with her breathing. She's a lot more comfortable than she was
yesterday. The vet wants to see her again in the morning, her long term
prospects though are not good.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart
Old March 5th 10, 01:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
Snoopy has been back to the vet this morning and I've been given tablets
to help with her breathing. She's a lot more comfortable than she was
yesterday. The vet wants to see her again in the morning, her long term
prospects though are not good.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Purrs for Snoopy continue. Please give her hugs and scritches for me.

Jill

Old March 5th 10, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karla

"Adrian" wrote in message
Snoopy has been back to the vet this morning and I've been given tablets
to help with her breathing. She's a lot more comfortable than she was
yesterday. The vet wants to see her again in the morning, her long term
prospects though are not good.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Please know that our purrs, prayers, and hearts are with Snoopy and you. We
know how very much you love her.
Karla

Old March 5th 10, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Mar 5, 6:36*am, Adrian wrote:
Snoopy has been back to the vet this morning and I've been given tablets
to help with her breathing. She's a lot more comfortable than she was
yesterday. The vet wants to see her again in the morning, her long term
prospects though are not good.

i'm glad that she is more comfortable.

Our thoughts and purrs are with you.

--
Will in New Haven

Old March 5th 10, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

"Adrian"
Snoopy has been back to the vet this morning and I've been given tablets
to help with her breathing. She's a lot more comfortable than she was
yesterday. The vet wants to see her again in the morning, her long term
prospects though are not good.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Ohhhhhh
I am so sorry to hear about this Adrian.
Loving purrs and prayers sent your way from us
Love
Kyla and kitties

Old March 5th 10, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

On Mar 5, 6:36*am, Adrian wrote:
Snoopy has been back to the vet this morning and I've been given tablets
to help with her breathing. She's a lot more comfortable than she was
yesterday. The vet wants to see her again in the morning, her long term
prospects though are not good.

Purrs for her comfort and healing, and for you too, continuing!

Blessed be,
Baha
Old March 5th 10, 07:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

I'm glad she's more comfortable, and very sorry about the long term
prospects. Purrs for both of you will continue.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old March 5th 10, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

Purrs coming your and Snoopy's way.
Christine

Old March 5th 10, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
Snoopy has been back to the vet this morning and I've been given tablets
to help with her breathing. She's a lot more comfortable than she was
yesterday. The vet wants to see her again in the morning, her long term
prospects though are not good.

I'm pleased to hear she's more comfortable. These very old ladies are very
scary when they are ill, aren't they? don't forget how KFC rallied many
times so please don't give up hope.
If your vet has told you her long term prospects are not good, that is
covering themselves - no cat of the age of Snoopy & KFC has good long term
prospects after all, eh?
Purrs for both of you.
Tweed
...and a nerve-comforting hug for you

Old March 5th 10, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

Adrian wrote:

Snoopy has been back to the vet this morning and I've been given tablets
to help with her breathing. She's a lot more comfortable than she was
yesterday. The vet wants to see her again in the morning, her long term
prospects though are not good.

Every good day for Snoopy is a bonus, at the age of 20. I hope she can
be comfortable and enjoy some sunshine too. Purrs continuing for you
both -

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com