Anybody have a Ragdoll kitty?

Old December 4th 03, 01:02 AM
Mary

"PawsForThought" wrote in message

If he's gray and white but has the tuxedo
markings, is he still a tuxedo because he's gray and white and not

black and
white?

I don't know but he sounds really pretty!

Old December 4th 03, 01:39 AM
Joe Canuck

Mary wrote:

Upon reflection, it occurred to me that my neighbor's new cat might be
a Ragdoll, because it goes limp when picked up and just sort of drapes
over you. I did a Google image search, and there she was!

Am I correct in recalling that Ragdolls have soft, thick fur, large
frames, gentle dispositions, and "Siamese-type" coloring? I do
remember that they are bred for that "going limp" characteristic.

Hmm, how did I miss this post... aw well.

I have one Ragdoll.

They have thick fur, are very gentle, but there are different colourings
and patterns not all of which are Siamese-like.

Some go limp. I find mine will settle right down into my arms when I
pick her up, seemingly completely trusting of me not to drop her. They
also like to lay on their backs a lot.

--
"Its the bugs that keep it running."
-Joe Canuck

Old December 4th 03, 01:08 PM
~*SooZy*~

"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
. ..
Mary wrote:

Upon reflection, it occurred to me that my neighbor's new cat might be
a Ragdoll, because it goes limp when picked up and just sort of drapes
over you. I did a Google image search, and there she was!

Am I correct in recalling that Ragdolls have soft, thick fur, large
frames, gentle dispositions, and "Siamese-type" coloring? I do
remember that they are bred for that "going limp" characteristic.

Hmm, how did I miss this post... aw well.

I have one Ragdoll.

They have thick fur, are very gentle, but there are different colourings
and patterns not all of which are Siamese-like.

Some go limp. I find mine will settle right down into my arms when I
pick her up, seemingly completely trusting of me not to drop her. They
also like to lay on their backs a lot.

yes both mine are the same, they often just crash out on their backs to
sleep in the middle of the floor! LOL

my 6 weeks old Ragdoll kittens lay on their back, and lay like babies in my
arms already! they are all totally litter box trained apart from one
accident a couple of weeks ago from one of them.
Ragdolls are amazing cats :-)

--
Luv'n'Stuff
*~*SooZy*~*