The moon isn't full but you're all crazy

Old August 28th 05, 06:03 AM
Bobbi

Default The moon isn't full but you're all crazy

I just wanted to talk about my cat, SexySoxy, but you're all warbling
about OT crap as usual.

Bobbi

Old August 28th 05, 09:34 AM
Charlie Wilkes

On 27 Aug 2005 22:03:00 -0700, "Bobbi" wrote:

I just wanted to talk about my cat, SexySoxy, but you're all warbling
about OT crap as usual.

Bobbi

Now, Bobbi. The way to improve the tone of the group is to ignore the
stuff you don't like and post about your cat. So what is the story
with SexySoxy? How did he or she acquire that name?

My cat's name is Tweaker, so called because he twitches his tail
constantly. He is a real loveable cat, a first-class companion for me
and my dog.

Charlie
Old August 28th 05, 11:57 AM
Candace

Charlie Wilkes wrote:
Now, Bobbi. The way to improve the tone of the group is to ignore the
stuff you don't like and post about your cat. So what is the story
with SexySoxy? How did he or she acquire that name?

My cat's name is Tweaker, so called because he twitches his tail
constantly. He is a real loveable cat, a first-class companion for me
and my dog.

Charlie

Hello, Charlie. SexySoxy is all female, a Siamese mix with 4 white
socks, the rest of her looks Siamese, almond-shaped blue eyes. She is
a curvaceous little cat and looks like a vixen. She makes the boy cats
cry. She is 3 years old and quite a talker like many Siamese are. She
is a very good cat and never has any bad behaviours. She is also very
healthy so I guess I don't really need to be posting here but I have
been lurking awhile and, when the flaming isn't going on, I see a few
posts that have to do with cats.

I'm glad Tweaker is such a good companion to you.

Bobbi

Old August 28th 05, 01:38 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Candace wrote:
Charlie Wilkes wrote:
[...]

Whoopsie - now we know that Candace = Bobbi:

"Bobbi"'s IP Address = Candace's IP address... compare headers (below)
Bobbi's:
From: "Bobbi"
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: The moon isn't full but you're all crazy
Date: 27 Aug 2005 22:03:00 -0700

Candace's:
From: "Candace"
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: 28 Aug 2005 03:57:32 -0700

Old August 28th 05, 06:07 PM
Trish

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message
Candace wrote:
Charlie Wilkes wrote:
[...]

lol no worries Candice, you're not the only person to have ever outed
yourself. (the difference is, I think you have a great humour about
it).

Have a look and see who else here has ever outed themselves

http://tinyurl.com/9rt7z

waiting for Lyn to blow a gasket and come up with some lie to defend her
buddy Cheryl, who has suddenly disappeared again, out ministering at the
local church again, heretics and liars tend to be inseparable

Old August 28th 05, 07:00 PM
cathyxyz

Charlie Wilkes wrote:

My cat's name is Tweaker, so called because he twitches his tail
constantly. He is a real loveable cat, a first-class companion for me
and my dog.

Charlie

Well at least he is not called "Pecker"

--
Cheers - owned by Shoes and Sox (don't ask)
Cathy(xyz)
Old August 28th 05, 09:16 PM
Candace

Justin L wrote:
On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 12:38:28 GMT, "Magic Mood Jeep=A9"
wrote:

for the full version, see previous posts in this thread

congratulations Candace, you have been outed!

how do you feel?

Somehow it's just not as satisfying as I had hoped. Sadly, MMJ's
headers weren't even necessary cuz Bobbi outed herself first. Bobbi's
a loser.

Candace

Old August 28th 05, 11:29 PM
Outer Banks

Trish wrote:

lol no worries Candice, you're not the only person to have ever outed
yourself. (the difference is, I think you have a great humour about
it).

I will be retiring from sock creation until I can study more and learn
from the pros. It's such a shame because SexySoxy had a whole little
Siamese usenet life to live and now she's gone, snuffed out by her
owner's carelessness.

Purrs for SexySoxy.

ob

Old August 29th 05, 01:54 AM
Charlie Wilkes

On 28 Aug 2005 15:29:25 -0700, "Outer Banks"
wrote:

Trish wrote:

lol no worries Candice, you're not the only person to have ever outed
yourself. (the difference is, I think you have a great humour about
it).

I will be retiring from sock creation until I can study more and learn
from the pros. It's such a shame because SexySoxy had a whole little
Siamese usenet life to live and now she's gone, snuffed out by her
owner's carelessness.

Purrs for SexySoxy.

ob

Well Candace, you had me going, sort of, until your second post when
you forgot to change your headers.

I'm the same way, which is why I normally don't do socks. It entails
more administrative detail that I want to bother with.

I did use a sock in this group once, however, for two posts on July
23. I don't think anyone even noticed.

Charlie

Old August 29th 05, 02:00 AM
Candace

Charlie Wilkes wrote:

Well Candace, you had me going, sort of, until your second post when
you forgot to change your headers.

Well, I don't even know how so that limits me, I guess. I don't think
it mattered anyway since I signed it "Candace." That's what I get for
doing it at 4am.

I did use a sock in this group once, however, for two posts on July
23. I don't think anyone even noticed.

Yeah, it's a drag not being outed.

Does everyone in here read every freaking header? It must take forever
to get through the posts.

Candace

Full Moon Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 7 March 3rd 05 12:43 AM
ROFLOL! Crazy Cat Lady Action Figure Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 13 January 24th 05 01:46 PM
Jellicle Ball AS THUH MOON RISES Arlene Knop Cat community 8 October 29th 04 09:24 PM
attack of a crazy kitten Karen Cat health & behaviour 4 July 1st 04 11:23 PM
He's driving me crazy!! AK Cat health & behaviour 38 March 6th 04 08:09 PM