Catching Up is Impossible!

Old June 19th 04, 09:43 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

Default Catching Up is Impossible!

Just wanted to send out mass purrs, congratulations, and laughter to
everyone who needs/deserves/asks/whatever. I've been sick for several
days, and life is pretty much going to hell in a handbasket, so I have
missed two or three days (see, I can't even remember!) of posts, and
it's impossible to catch up! I spent hours the other night in the er,
and have been hiding in our one air-conditioned room since then,
drinking clear fluids and barely eating crackers. I ran out of my
acid reflux meds, as the free program I get them from apparently lost
my application, my dr. is on vacation (besides which my clinic
closed!), my teeth *still* aren't fixed, DH has had a dental
emergency, and on and on and on. We are a mess here. I am feeling
very fuzzy, so pardon any babbling, or nonsensical statements, or
typos (well, there are probably *always* typos!). Anyway, I'm still
here, just barely, but wanted to at least say "hi" and send whatever,
even though I'm too dizzy to read all the posts. Guess I'll just have
to start over tomorrow.

Ginger-lyn

Old June 19th 04, 10:12 PM
Charleen Welton

Many, many feeling better fast purrs Ginger-lyn, from
Charleen,
Mr. Pumpkin,
Aggie Marble,
Victor Velcro

"Ginger-lyn Summer" wrote in message
Just wanted to send out mass purrs, congratulations, and laughter to
everyone who needs/deserves/asks/whatever. I've been sick for several
days, and life is pretty much going to hell in= a handbasket, so I have
missed two or three days (see, I can't even remember!) of posts, and
it's impossible to catch up! I spent hours the other night in the er,
and have been hiding in our one air-conditioned room since then,
drinking clear fluids and barely eating crackedrs. I ran out of my

Old June 19th 04, 10:55 PM
lrulan

Ginger-lyn, take care of yourself and DH. Hope everything gets better soon.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old June 19th 04, 10:55 PM
lrulan

[...]

Catching up Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 1 November 10th 03 04:43 AM
Catching up Stacey Cat anecdotes 6 October 17th 03 01:36 AM
Catching up David Yehudah Cat anecdotes 8 August 20th 03 11:09 AM