Kitty Road Trip

Old July 10th 04, 08:52 PM
OU812?

Default Kitty Road Trip

Possum and Tygra made out really well on our trip from NB to Alberta.
Nights when we slept in the tent, the kitties slept in the car with the
windows cracked and their litter and food available. One night when it was
really horrid, the kitties got to sleep in the tent. Little buggers somehow
untied the strings that i had tied together on the zippers and got out. All
was well however, i woke up to see tygra staring at me thru the windshield,
and when i got out of the car, possum came running out of the bushes next to
our campsite, meowing good morning to me. During the car trip they were
very quiet, i suspect they spent most of their time sleeping. All's well
that ends well and they're settling in quite nicely in our new home. Possum
has already found the purrfect napping spot on the floor of the linen closet

Kristy

((
/\ /\ ))
/@ @\ ((
\ _* _/\\\\\\
/ * \
/ \ /\
/ \ //
/ \ //
# # # #
*Bomber*

Old July 11th 04, 01:24 AM
Christine Burel

Awww, good kitties! Congrats on your new home.
Christine
"OU812?" wrote in message
newsNXHc.19591$2i3.5915@clgrps12...
Possum and Tygra made out really well on our trip from NB to Alberta.
Nights when we slept in the tent, the kitties slept in the car with the
windows cracked and their litter and food available. One night when it

was
really horrid, the kitties got to sleep in the tent. Little buggers

somehow
untied the strings that i had tied together on the zippers and got out.

All
was well however, i woke up to see tygra staring at me thru the

windshield,
and when i got out of the car, possum came running out of the bushes next

our campsite, meowing good morning to me. During the car trip they were
very quiet, i suspect they spent most of their time sleeping. All's well
that ends well and they're settling in quite nicely in our new home.

Possum
has already found the purrfect napping spot on the floor of the linen

closet

Kristy

((
/\ /\ ))
/@ @\ ((
\ _* _/\\\\\\
/ * \
/ \ /\
/ \ //
/ \ //
# # # #
*Bomber*

Old July 11th 04, 01:24 AM
Christine Burel

"OU812?" wrote in message
newsNXHc.19591$2i3.5915@clgrps12...
Possum and Tygra made out really well on our trip from NB to Alberta.
Nights when we slept in the tent, the kitties slept in the car with the
windows cracked and their litter and food available. One night when it

was
really horrid, the kitties got to sleep in the tent. Little buggers

somehow
untied the strings that i had tied together on the zippers and got out.

All
was well however, i woke up to see tygra staring at me thru the

windshield,
and when i got out of the car, possum came running out of the bushes next

our campsite, meowing good morning to me. During the car trip they were
very quiet, i suspect they spent most of their time sleeping. All's well
that ends well and they're settling in quite nicely in our new home.

Possum
has already found the purrfect napping spot on the floor of the linen

closet

Kristy

((
/\ /\ ))
/@ @\ ((
\ _* _/\\\\\\
/ * \
/ \ /\
/ \ //
/ \ //
# # # #
*Bomber*

Old July 12th 04, 12:05 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 19:52:03 GMT, "OU812?" wrote:

Possum and Tygra made out really well on our trip from NB to Alberta.
Nights when we slept in the tent, the kitties slept in the car with the
windows cracked and their litter and food available. One night when it was
really horrid, the kitties got to sleep in the tent. Little buggers somehow
untied the strings that i had tied together on the zippers and got out. All
was well however, i woke up to see tygra staring at me thru the windshield,
and when i got out of the car, possum came running out of the bushes next to
our campsite, meowing good morning to me. During the car trip they were
very quiet, i suspect they spent most of their time sleeping. All's well
that ends well and they're settling in quite nicely in our new home. Possum
has already found the purrfect napping spot on the floor of the linen closet

Sounds like a good trip and that they're settling in well. Well, that
one night when they got out of the tent could have ended badly, but
all turned out well in the end.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]