We Gottid Ower Furst Kard!

Old December 1st 06, 05:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stacey Weinberger

Default We Gottid Ower Furst Kard!

Ohboyohboyohboy! We gottid ower furry furst Kissamouse kard tuday! Moon
hazzint seen it yet but weel show it tu hur next time she comes tu da bak
door.

Fangu Pit2nya!!!

Sebastian anna Joolian

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened."

Old December 1st 06, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

HI, Sebastian & Julian! R 1st kard wuz frum Pit2nya 2! Hur paws must
b reeeeeeelllelelelely tired! & we want 2 say "Fanku allso, Pit2nya"!!
Mollie Anne

Old December 2nd 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 1 Dec 2006 16:03:38 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble, little
paws typed:

Yuz boff ar welkum.
I reeeeleeee started bugging Meowmee urlee thiz yeer.

Fangu Pi2nya! We gotted one frum you too! You gize are gud - my
hooman iz still futzing aron wif Fotoshop to make owrz!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/1/2006 8:52:29 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old December 2nd 06, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Ize got my furst Kissamouse card too. Fangu so much Pit2nya. Kissamouse is
really coming (purrring).

Meowmie has been working on ours - well, scotch taping printed addresses to
envelopes anyways - she tried printing them from the computer and made a big
big mess. Youze wouldn't want to see her writing ifn shez had to address
effuryone by hand - my paw prints are more legible then her writing and no
one would ever get theirz cards.

Anyways ... fangu so so much.

Puddi Cat
(purring to a Kissamouse jingle)
--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old December 3rd 06, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 23:07:15 GMT, "Ray or Fran"
wrote:

Ize got my furst Kissamouse card too. Fangu so much Pit2nya. Kissamouse is
really coming (purrring).

Meowmie has been working on ours - well, scotch taping printed addresses to
envelopes anyways - she tried printing them from the computer and made a big
big mess. Youze wouldn't want to see her writing ifn shez had to address
effuryone by hand - my paw prints are more legible then her writing and no
one would ever get theirz cards.

Good idea! My secretary is a handwriting slob.

Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?i=140147

Old December 3rd 06, 07:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

wrote:

Ize got my furst Kissamouse card too. Fangu so much Pit2nya.
Kissamouse is really coming (purrring).

Meowmie has been working on ours - well, scotch taping printed
addresses to envelopes anyways - she tried printing them from the
computer and made a big big mess. Youze wouldn't want to see her
writing ifn shez had to address effuryone by hand - my paw prints
are more legible then her writing and no one would ever get theirz
cards.

Good idea! My secretary is a handwriting slob.

Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?i=140147

Anyways ... fangu so so much.

Puddi Cat
(purring to a Kissamouse jingle)

Diz iz da furzt yeer dat meowmee purrinted mine labul rite on da n-v-lope.
An hur kopeet an payzted awlla da addyz.
(Dere seemt tu be uh feuw lez den lazt yeer.)

Hur iz gettin moor lay-z efurry yeer.

Pit2nya

--
Pitö.önya

Old December 3rd 06, 12:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Miss piglet sayed she getted herz furm petunia alzo Tiger, who iz wiatin fur
furry ta say if dey getted derz yet
ink.net...

Old December 4th 06, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

*hey jaz... send da hoomanz an e card to da grup... mozt of da hoomanz haz
been short of toonaz and unnerstand, we is sendin you a card so you kan
smile* Tiger wif a hug fur her pawstrailin furndz...
meeee wrote in message
Oh deeer meowmie wants usses to apawlagise ot alluvyu becose she cant send
cards this yeeer....she reely wanted to but she is running owt uf toonas
apparently an her noo job wont start until after kissamowse so she ses

sorry
effurywun an she will mayke it up to yew awl next yeer. awlso is it too
layte to get ower nayme taken off tha list?
Fangyu mi furrends, Jasmine
ups.com...