We Gottid Ower Furst Kard!

Old December 4th 06, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Default We Gottid Ower Furst Kard!

"Tabitha Fluffytail" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 04 Dec 2006 04:07:48 +0000, meeee wrote:

aww thats a gudgud idear!! Larst yeer she enjoyed tha cards sew much, she
kept allovthem an is makin a scrapbuk for me to chew up an lie on. Tha
man
just rang an she has a jobinnnervoo next monday; pparentlee ther wer 1000
applikants an she got throo to tha fynal stages!! (I is furry smart to
unnerstand alluvthis) but she ses if she gets this job ther will be noo
cat
foornishurs all round!! So we is purrin becos I wants a furry cat tree;
tha
top uf a wardrobe is ok but tha cat trees has carpets.
Jasmine, allays helpful

Well all ub usses and our hoomins will be purring fur your Meowmie to get
da job at da new toona place. Datz furry eggcising bout making it fru all
doze innerviews!

Mine Meowmie and Paw is also looking fur better toona places, but neither
of dem has any likely prospects yet. Fortunately dey don't expect to be
really NEEDING a new toona-place any time soon, so dey can afford to
spend some time looking. We'z hoping dat dey bof can find toona-places
dat will let dem spend more time takin care of usses.

Tabitha

That sownds gud....it is gud they ar lukkin fur toonaplases that will be mor
preshiyativ uv yu awl, yu is tha bosses afterawl. We will be purrin that sum
toonaplayses that is eggzakly rite fur your meowmie ann paw comes up too

Jasmine

Old December 4th 06, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Oh, Fangyu Tiger, yu is furry kind!!
Jasmine, thinkin with awl this purrin tha toona intervoo shud go well.

"Stormmee" wrote in message
skuze minesefz bad mannerz i meanted ta say we wuuld purr fur yourown
interveew but it didn't get inna pozt... Tiger also wafin atta tabifa

Old December 4th 06, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Wow wot is a Turboscratcher? Meowmie mayde usses two kittie couches wif
cushions onna top an carpet for scratchin onna side, an wun big flat thingy
that has carpet an lies onna floor so we can lie onnit an scratchit too but
we wants a cattree so we'se leavin catalogues around everywhere so she gets
tha hint....
Jasmine hoo is eggspert at givin hints

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we kuuld uze sum new furnishurez, owrz iz gettin kinda uzed up lukin...
alzo
make sureta azk your hooman fura Turboscratcher... ifin you kan getit it
itz
da bezt toy inna whole wurld, in fakt we now haz 4 of dem kuz miss piglet
kuldint see hers well enuf anna she getted fursterated so her hooman gifed
it to uses, Tiger... talkin bowt hisown fafurite toy
meeee wrote in message
news
aww thats a gudgud idear!! Larst yeer she enjoyed tha cards sew much, she
kept allovthem an is makin a scrapbuk for me to chew up an lie on. Tha
man
just rang an she has a jobinnnervoo next monday; pparentlee ther wer 1000
applikants an she got throo to tha fynal stages!! (I is furry smart to
unnerstand alluvthis) but she ses if she gets this job ther will be noo

cat
foornishurs all round!! So we is purrin becos I wants a furry cat tree;

tha
top uf a wardrobe is ok but tha cat trees has carpets.
Jasmine, allays helpful
"Stormmee" wrote in message
*hey jaz... send da hoomanz an e card to da grup... mozt of da hoomanz

haz
been short of toonaz and unnerstand, we is sendin you a card so you
kan
smile* Tiger wif a hug fur her pawstrailin furndz...
meeee wrote in message
Oh deeer meowmie wants usses to apawlagise ot alluvyu becose she cant
send
cards this yeeer....she reely wanted to but she is running owt uf

toonas
apparently an her noo job wont start until after kissamowse so she ses
sorry
effurywun an she will mayke it up to yew awl next yeer. awlso is it
too
layte to get ower nayme taken off tha list?
Fangyu mi furrends, Jasmine
wrote in message
ups.com...
HI, Sebastian & Julian! R 1st kard wuz frum Pit2nya 2! Hur paws

must
b reeeeeeelllelelelely tired! & we want 2 say "Fanku allso,

Pit2nya"!!
Mollie Anne
Stacey Weinberger wrote:
Ohboyohboyohboy! We gottid ower furry furst Kissamouse kard

tuday!
Moon
hazzint seen it yet but weel show it tu hur next time she comes tu

da
bak
door.

Fangu Pit2nya!!!

Sebastian anna Joolian

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened."

Old December 4th 06, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

Fangyu Tabitha yuze an angelkitty
Jasmine, smiling

Garfeeld purrs extra hard, hoping Tabitha notices him lurking...

Hihi, Garfield! How are you doing today? You're as handsome as effur...

Tabitha
Old December 4th 06, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

"Tabitha Fluffytail" wrote in message
news
Fangyu Tabitha yuze an angelkitty
Jasmine, smiling

Garfeeld purrs extra hard, hoping Tabitha notices him lurking...

Hihi, Garfield! How are you doing today? You're as handsome as effur...

Tabitha

Hihi Tabitha, Fangyu yu are lukkin luvverly yurself, as usual. How have you
been laytelee?
Garfeeld, tryin to be charmin

Old December 4th 06, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

Hihi Tabitha, Fangyu yu are lukkin luvverly yurself, as usual. How have you
been laytelee?
Garfeeld, tryin to be charmin

Why fangu!

I'z been tryin not to get too hissed off at mineown hoomins. Dey lefted us
alone for a whole week and letted our Unka Pat and our grandmeowmie come
over to feed usses. Den since dey been back Paw has been working tootoo
much and not spendin nearly enough time wif usses kitties.

But offur than that, I'z been doing great.

Tabitha
Old December 4th 06, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

"Tabitha Fluffytail" wrote in message
news
Hihi Tabitha, Fangyu yu are lukkin luvverly yurself, as usual. How have
you
been laytelee?
Garfeeld, tryin to be charmin

Why fangu!

I'z been tryin not to get too hissed off at mineown hoomins. Dey lefted us
alone for a whole week and letted our Unka Pat and our grandmeowmie come
over to feed usses. Den since dey been back Paw has been working tootoo
much and not spendin nearly enough time wif usses kitties.

But offur than that, I'z been doing great.

Tabitha

Oh dear!! Those hoomins are shameless!!! We getz imprisoned in our rum at
dinner tyme wich is reely meeen becos tha small hoomin's tayble is tha same
hite as ower hed an it is reely eesy to help ower selves. small hoomins isnt
as bossy as big hoomins an yushually dusnt mind sharin fudz, so I don't no
why we gets locked up. It is furry meen. Well I hope yu is lettin yur
presents be felt with lotsa chewin them paypers hoomins think is sew
important. Don't let them boss yu arownd!!

Garfeeld, insensed!!

Old December 8th 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

A turboscratcher iza big circletrack, inside it is a ball, den inside of da
track isa big cardboard scratcher... which da hooman can put nip
in/on/under... its da bezt toy ina whole wurld, Tiger, who thinks da tree iz
fine butted turboscratcher is better

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we kuuld uze sum new furnishurez, owrz iz gettin kinda uzed up lukin...
alzo
make sureta azk your hooman fura Turboscratcher... ifin you kan getit it
itz
da bezt toy inna whole wurld, in fakt we now haz 4 of dem kuz miss

piglet
kuldint see hers well enuf anna she getted fursterated so her hooman

gifed
it to uses, Tiger... talkin bowt hisown fafurite toy
news

Old December 8th 06, 07:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Wow that sownds reeely cool!!
An we gotted annufer card today frum Sugar an Magnolia an ther
clowder.....an it has oring cats onnit lyke us
Fangs tu yu awl
Jasmine

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we kuuld uze sum new furnishurez, owrz iz gettin kinda uzed up lukin...
alzo
make sureta azk your hooman fura Turboscratcher... ifin you kan getit
it
itz
da bezt toy inna whole wurld, in fakt we now haz 4 of dem kuz miss

piglet
kuldint see hers well enuf anna she getted fursterated so her hooman

gifed
it to uses, Tiger... talkin bowt hisown fafurite toy
news aww thats a gudgud idear!! Larst yeer she enjoyed tha cards sew much,

Old December 8th 06, 10:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I thinkz ifin you goez ta www.petsmart.com you can find a piture ofit der.
.... cardz iz gud, Tiger