We can haf anuffur party!

Old April 3rd 07, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default We can haf anuffur party!

Mine hoomins is gonna be away fur da weekend, so wez will haf da whole
house to ourownselves, not just da upstairs!

Mine Grandpaw Clancy (Meowmie's paw) had a small stroke a week an a haf
ago (da day affur we mofed into da house in Grinnell). Strokes is scary
fings, but Grandpaw Clancy is doing furry good - he's regained almost all
of da motion dat him lost, and him nefur lost his ability to talk.
Efurryone finks dat him is gonna be just fine, but Meowmie an Paw are
drifing up to Wiscatsin to visit wif him.

Anykitty who wants to come over, you're welcome to join usses. We can port
between da howse an da eyeland, and haf a wunnerful party. Us Highland
Kitties - scuse me, da Mighty Midwest Clowder - will be taking some breaks
to purr some more for Grandpaw, but wez can still haf a great party.

Unfortunately bof of mine sekretaries will be away, so I might not be able
to post as much as I'd like. But even if youz kitties don't see any posts
from us, da howse is ready and well stocked with food and drinks and nip.

Sammy
Old April 3rd 07, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Allif our purrs are wif youwown family. Piglet knowing how Purrs can help
when there is trouble. Piglet adding your family to her Grambys on line
Purr list.
news

Old April 3rd 07, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we kan all come ofur der anna hava realli big purr circle for your own
hooman granpa , Tiger fur hiz howze

Old April 3rd 07, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 15:22:34 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

we kan all come ofur der anna hava realli big purr circle for your own
hooman granpa , Tiger fur hiz howze

Dat would be a eggzelent idearment. The more purrs, da betterer!

An we can keep ourselfes fortified wif food an drinks an nip and big fat
birdies.

Sammy

Old April 3rd 07, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ShortTail Tom

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 15:45:35 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

big fat birdiez.... i lovez doze.... OEJ readytago!!!

Dere's lotz of big fat birdiez. Sammy and Harri let me look out dere
upstairs windows, and dere's lots and lots of dem.

STTom

Old April 4th 07, 07:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ShortTail Tom

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 12:55:17 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

kule, i getsa see big fat bireez anna yourown hansum sef, OEJ, very well
pleazed

blush

Old April 11th 07, 01:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ShortTail Tom

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 05:09:45 +0000, Rebecca wrote:

Hi dere, Mr. Tom. Did you an Calicat moov wif da Highland kitteez?

Rebecca

No, we decided not to. Calicat haves anuffur hoomin fambly in Highland,
and I don't nefur let da hoomins get close enuf to touch me, so we just
teleports over and visits wif dem in Eye-oh-uh.

STTom

Kissamouse Party Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Cat community 141 February 3rd 06 11:45 PM
Party "Pizzas" on Rye Kraz E. Kat Cat health & behaviour 1 September 10th 05 02:15 PM
The Cats' Party Bev Cat anecdotes 6 August 31st 05 11:57 PM
Party Time Bev Cat anecdotes 16 August 26th 05 12:03 AM
Party [email protected] Cat anecdotes 8 July 13th 05 10:26 PM