We dinnent did it, reely!

Old December 6th 09, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Default We dinnent did it, reely!

Peeep-peeep!

[Chessie and Misty] We dinnent did it, reely!

[C] We spendz da nite-time ina da bedrum wif Mommy an Daddy.

[M] Widh da bedrum konnex to da baffrum wher iz owr lidderbokx.

[C] An yestumda mornink, sorta earlyz befor da dumball waz upp.

[M] Daddy got upp to use da huminz potty-bowl. An az he got cloz to
da baffrum he herd drippingz.

[C] An den he looked into da baffrum an saw furry strangenezz.

[M] Da wadder-stopper in da bafftub had plopped shut.

[C] An da wadder-focet had bin bumppeded an waz just a liddle bit
drippingz wadder into da tubb.

[M] An dere wuz enuf wadder in da tubb to kom up to Chessie's tummy
iffen she had stood in itt, but she diddent.

[C] An owr fud dish was sorta flotin,

[M] An sorta not floten,

[C] An da fud wuz all wetz.

[M] An Mommyz maggaziney had jumped into da tubb and drowndeded itzelf
in da wadder.

[C] An alzo Mommyz hand towel had jumped offa da bar an plopped into
owr wadderbowl an drownded itzelf tu.

[M] An alzo alzo Mommyz baff towel had jump onna da top ov da hand
towel and gott all wetz tu.

[C] An we wuz lookin at da whol zituationment wif amazzmentz.

[M] An Daddy wuz sumwhatz amazzzed tu. An he started laffin bout it.

[C&M] An we had nuffin to do wit it all, reely!

Liddlepurrz,
Chessie an Misty

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger the Depradatator (VC),
Ms. Chessie the Calico,
Ms. Misty of Many Colors,
Shadow da Pup,
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old December 6th 09, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 6, 4:50*pm, The Fur Conspiracy
wrote:
[...]

Ub KORS yoons dint dew itted. Yoons is widdle innercent bitties.

--
Maggy May, Sekreterry four bitties ub da catmoonity.

Old December 7th 09, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

The Fur Conspiracy wrote:
[...]

Yu shud aweways tel da truf! TuTu
Old December 7th 09, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 06 Dec 2009 16:50:38 -0500, The Fur
Conspiracy's nimble, little paws typed:

[Chessie and Misty] We dinnent did it, reely!

Grabbity duz sum amazink fings!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/6/2009 9:38:03 PM
Old December 7th 09, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We knowz u iz inosent. Grambys books haz a way of dronnink demselvez from
time ta time too. Piglet remembering the last one that jumped off the shelf.

I think Miss Willow might know something bout that but she isn't meowing a
word.

Old December 7th 09, 12:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

The Fur Conspiracy wrote:
Peeep-peeep!

[Chessie and Misty] We dinnent did it, reely!

We beleeves yu. I no itz hard tu unnerstan, butted hoomins duznt beleef
that towels anna magazines leeps tu waddery graves. Or plants, fur that
madder.

--
sam an cinnamon
Old December 7th 09, 12:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow just waking up.
Yepper, plantz duz it allda time.

Old December 7th 09, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 7, 7:04*am, "Granby" wrote:
Willow just waking up.
Yepper, plantz duz it allda time.

ExsPESHULLY plants wut iz on mine winnersill, sew peepl cant see mine
byooty wen I sunz mineseff. Sumtimz dere r sew menny dat I cannot eben
sun mineseff at awl. Grabitty lubz too grab doze plants an drop
demseffs on da floor reel hard. BAM. Den Meowmie blamz mineseff. Dere
iz gno justis.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Old December 7th 09, 05:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Sunrise, this is Gramby. A friend bought three glass shelves to put in the
window to put more plants on. Seems the cat decided the middle shelf was
hers. Guess it looks like a cat suspended in mid air when people go by.
That sounds like something you could use.