cat sensitivity/awareness

Old January 22nd 06, 07:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default cat sensitivity/awareness

nym shifting troll

See also:
cybercat
Lumpy
Mary

From: "cybercat" boagrrl hotmail.com
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: cat sensitivity/awareness
Date: 22 Jan 2006 07:16:40 +0100

"John Doe" jdoe usenet.love.invalid wrote in message
news:Xns9752F3C3D8291follydom 207.115.17.102...
So unless you can control what I do, you can't control what you do?

Just a troll.

*sigh*

You bet. Carry on, you half-wit.

Old January 22nd 06, 07:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

John Doe wrote:
nym shifting troll

that's nice John

HEY EVERYBODY

John found a way to get attention

it's like a chinese water torture...

just keep being petty long enough and it even plucks bigbad's nerves!

wtg cock nibbler

Old January 22nd 06, 08:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:
Drinking again, or is that the xanax talking?

No, Dear, those would be *your* past times. BTW, where'd you get that
Xanax kick you are hooked on? I have never mentioned Xanax. Your
stalking is not up to par lately.

In fact, I spent the day celebrating my beautiful son's birthday with
our friends and family. A pure joy you will never experience.
Thank God.

-L.

Old January 22nd 06, 09:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

John Doe wrote:
nym shifting troll

that's nice John

HEY EVERYBODY

John found a way to get attention

In fact, someone from another group used a list of aliases I posted
to help someone else kill file a nym shifting troll.

A nym shifting troll.

See also:
"a christmas tree" bigbadbarry adelphia.net
"abRokeNegRo"...
"bag-o-switches"...
"black-ip"
"chickenwing"...
"coffeedog"...
"johndoeisadick"...
"Levon"...
"Mr Tibbs"...
"Prozack"...
"wannabe"...
"watermelon"...
"whitershadeofpale"...

From: "Mr Tibbs" bigbadbarry adelphia.net
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: 21 Jan 2006 23:50:04 -0800

Old January 22nd 06, 01:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

John Doe wrote:
In fact, someone from another group used a list of aliases I posted
to help someone else kill file a nym shifting troll.
A nym shifting troll.

See also:
"a christmas tree" bigbadbarry adelphia.net
"abRokeNegRo"...
"bag-o-switches"...
"black-ip"
"chickenwing"...
"coffeedog"...
"johndoeisadick"...
"Levon"...
"Mr Tibbs"...
"Prozack"...
"wannabe"...
"watermelon"...
"whitershadeofpale"...

Given your situation I can't say I fully understand your reasons for
volunteering this folly!

Consider what we have seen, DoughBoy. Consider that in the past 6
months, we have freed more minds than in 6 years. Your attack, is an
act of desparation, but i believe we are nearing the end of the
conflict!

RPCHB, hear me! It is true, what many of you have heard. The
NETNANNIES have gathered an army and as I speak, that army is drawing
nearer to our posts. Believe me when I say we have a difficult time
ahead of us. But if we are to be prepared for them, WE MUST FIRST SHED
OUR FEAR OF THEM.

I stand here, before you now, truthfully unafraid. Why? Because I
believe something you do not? NO!, I stand here without fear because I
remember.

I remember that I am here not because of the path that lies before me
but because of the path that lies behind me.

I remember that for 6 years we have fought these NETNANNIES. I remember
that for 6 years they have sent their BORES to destroy us, and after 6
YEARS of war I remember that which matters most...I AM STILL HERE!

Today, let us send a message to that army. Tonight, let us shake this
board. Tonight, let us tremble these halls of glass, wire, and
bandwidth, let us be heard from red tar to black sky. Tonight! LET US
MAKE THEM REMEMBER!!

THIS IS RPCHB !!

{ { { { AND WE ARE NOT AFRAAAAAIIIIIDDD!! } } }
}

adapted from: The Matrix Reloaded
Andy Wachowski, Larry Wachowski

Old January 22nd 06, 02:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Mr Tibbs" wrote in message
oups.com...

John Doe wrote:

Trying to control what others post simply doesn't work

sure it does quitter!

Old January 22nd 06, 02:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

cybercat wrote:
Drinking again, or is that the xanax talking?

No, Dear, those would be *your* past times. BTW, where'd you get that
Xanax kick you are hooked on? I have never mentioned Xanax. Your
stalking is not up to par lately.

In fact, I spent the day celebrating my beautiful son's birthday with
our friends and family. A pure joy you will never experience.
Thank God.

-L.

Don't worry, we get it, Lyn. Your great happiness shines forth in your
posts.