Garden and cat pics

Old July 22nd 05, 05:44 AM
Susan M

Default Garden and cat pics

Hi all:

I am crawling out of the woodwork now that the trolls have gone. I've been
reading and sending purrs as appropriate but couldn't face posting for a
while there.

In the meantime, I got a new digital camera and took some much better than
normal and very colourful shots of the garden and the cats. They can be
found at http://community.webshots.com/album/401275564.

Take care all,

Susan M
Glad to be back

Old July 22nd 05, 06:20 AM
Hopitus

Chester and Otis look wonderful. You have forgiven O. for his escapade,
haven't you?

newsQ_De.10510$s54.5793@pd7tw2no...

Old July 22nd 05, 07:16 AM
Marina

Susan M wrote:
In the meantime, I got a new digital camera and took some much better than
normal and very colourful shots of the garden and the cats. They can be
found at http://community.webshots.com/album/401275564.

Lovely pics. Chester on the bedspread is gorgeous. And Otis does have a
very distinguished profile.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old July 22nd 05, 09:45 AM
Exocat

"Susan M" smawdsley remove @shaw.ca wrote
I've been reading and sending purrs as appropriate but couldn't face
posting for a while there.
In the meantime, I got a new digital camera and took some much better
than normal and very colourful shots of the garden and the cats. They
can be found at http://community.webshots.com/album/401275564.

Welcome back Susan. IMO trolls would leave sooner if starved of all
attention
(even well-intentioned recipes).
Isn't it wonderful how our furies gravitate to the new stuff
(Chester/bedspread).
I have new throws on my old (Edwardian) sofa & chairs and of course B &
have been snuggling into them like mad, adding a layer of their fur. The
throws
only looked smart & new for two days!

Still, I hope the fur will protect them for many years to come.

Purrs

Gordon & the TT(FF)

Old July 22nd 05, 12:38 PM
Adrian

Susan M wrote:
Hi all:

I am crawling out of the woodwork now that the trolls have gone.
I've been reading and sending purrs as appropriate but couldn't face
posting for a while there.

In the meantime, I got a new digital camera and took some much better
than normal and very colourful shots of the garden and the cats.
They can be found at http://community.webshots.com/album/401275564.

Take care all,

Susan M
Glad to be back

Glad to see you back. Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old July 22nd 05, 01:35 PM
Victor Martinez

Susan M wrote:
I am crawling out of the woodwork now that the trolls have gone. I've been

They left? I have no idea, since I killfiled them all!

reading and sending purrs as appropriate but couldn't face posting for a
while there.

We missed you!

In the meantime, I got a new digital camera and took some much better than
normal and very colourful shots of the garden and the cats. They can be
found at http://community.webshots.com/album/401275564.

Ohhh... those are nice. You have some unusual (for me) plant species
there. Happy belated purrday for Chester!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 22nd 05, 01:51 PM
Wayne Mitchell

"Susan M" smawdsley remove @shaw.ca wrote:

In the meantime, I got a new digital camera and took some much better than
normal and very colourful shots of the garden and the cats. They can be
found at http://community.webshots.com/album/401275564.

Take care all,

Susan M
Glad to be back

Nice pics. Your boys are gorgeous, and so are the flowers.

I've only been reading the group for a month or two, and I have
a confession to make. I really can't keep the identities of all
the posters straight in my mind yet. I see "Susan M" and I
think, "Hmmm...Now who is that?" click on album "Oh, yes.
Chester and Otis. Of course."

--

Wayne M.
Old July 22nd 05, 01:55 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 04:44:04 GMT, "Susan M" smawdsley remove
@shaw.ca yodeled:

Hi all:

I am crawling out of the woodwork now that the trolls have gone. I've been
reading and sending purrs as appropriate but couldn't face posting for a
while there.

In the meantime, I got a new digital camera and took some much better than
normal and very colourful shots of the garden and the cats. They can be
found at http://community.webshots.com/album/401275564.

Take care all,

Susan M
Glad to be back

Spectacular garden! Otis and Chester are lucky guys.

Theresa

Old July 22nd 05, 06:31 PM
Jo Firey

"Susan M" smawdsley remove @shaw.ca wrote in message
newsQ_De.10510$s54.5793@pd7tw2no...
Hi all:

I am crawling out of the woodwork now that the trolls have gone. I've
been reading and sending purrs as appropriate but couldn't face posting
for a while there.

In the meantime, I got a new digital camera and took some much better than
normal and very colourful shots of the garden and the cats. They can be
found at http://community.webshots.com/album/401275564.

Take care all,

Very nice pictures. I miss being in a climate where you can have flowers in
containers. Its so dry here that I'd have to stand outside all day with a
hose to keep them alive.

Gardening right now consists of keeping the roses alive till it cools off
and then we do get some really nice fall bloom.

Jo