The Cooper Cats Report

Old October 1st 05, 09:59 PM

Default The Cooper Cats Report

Dear Friends, esp Miss Violette and Mz Trudi!
The Cooper Cats were reunited yesterday when Anti Jean and Mom came
home from Floriduh.
Baby Kitty and I hid under the clawfoot bathtub (NOT in it, of
course!!). I came out from under about three hours later. BK came out
during the night. He stood next to Mom's pillow to tell her "Hi", and
she squinted up (she needs glasses) and said "Hi, lovey" right back.
Then he went under the bed.
One of our trees fell over and tore up the ground. The neighbor's tree
sent a branch onto our house. We think we only have some shingles
loose.
We are glad to say "Hi" to Miss Violette and Mz Trudi.
We will send all the floodwaters that we have left. We think it is
time for all this terrible stuff to stop!
It still looks awful but Ms Penny who lives across the street says last
week it was worse. Ms Penny had 3 doxhounds and two fine CATS.
With love, BJ Purshing and BK. We thank you for all your kind
thoughts.

Old October 1st 05, 10:17 PM
Eileen Clark

We are sosoSO relieved to hear this! Welcome back to your selves and
your secretary and family! Whew!

Mia, Callie, Camille, Mac, Meowmie & Paw

Old October 1st 05, 11:05 PM
The Clowder

" wrote:

[...]

YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY! Dis is da besstisst nooz wee'ze hurrd inna
longtime!

Mietze wiff effurywun
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 1st 05, 11:57 PM
Rebecca

Hoorayhoorayhooray!!!! HAPPEE DANCE HAPPEE DANCE HAPPEE DANCE!!!

Dis iz so gudgudgud to heer. We heer iz awl glad dat yoo survived da
ordeel.

Rebecca

ups.com...

Old October 2nd 05, 03:42 AM
Miss Violette

Diz meanz me anna minelof kan setz a date, TV, joinin da danze of joy atta
hizown howze
ups.com...

Old October 2nd 05, 05:55 PM
Sylvia M.

Sigh
Sooo glad to hear this. We purred long and hard efurry ime we
watched the newz.

Pitoonya an Meowmee Sylvia

wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Performing Cats Dick Peavey Cat health & behaviour 1 September 20th 05 05:51 PM
performing cats Norm Cat anecdotes 0 September 18th 05 03:32 AM
rec.pets.cats: Traditional Siamese Breed-FAQ Laura Gilbreath Cat Information 0 October 29th 04 05:23 AM
Cat predation studies Alison Cat health & behaviour 48 February 5th 04 03:17 AM