Better news fur Diana & Ryan

Old March 31st 08, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

Default Better news fur Diana & Ryan

Hihi Kitties,
OK,... I was ready early, on purpose, to take Diana to the foster home
and I thought we'd spend some time together. I lay on the bed and
Diana came right to me and lay on my chest and then stomache and we
purred together for half an hour or more and said goodbye.
Then it went well getting her out of the house, except when I forgot
the address and had to climb back up the stairs. Diana got a little
car sick but not too bad and the foster home where she is staying is
like cat heaven. She will be in a third floor loft they all the dance
studio which is nice and warm and Diana loves to be warm. It has
windows and places where she can watch all sorts of urban wildlife in
the trees around her. But of course she will be alone except for the
orange Tom downstairs, separated by a door for the time being.
It all went much more easily than I thought. I actually felt not too
bad as I left her and drove home. They are good cat people and I can
tell they will be gentle with her, as she has become accustomed to.
Then I get home and there is an email telling me that an ex-rpcc member
has a place for both Ryan and Diana!!! Wow! Downside it that it's
several hundred miles away, OK, can overcome that, AND it's with a cat
rescue person I've never heard of who has 43 cats already in her 2500
sq ft home. Hmmmmmm. Would this be a kindness for my two children? I
have talked to her by phone and she seems like a wonderful cat person
and is totally dedicated to these animals, but I don't know if it would
be wise. They get to be together, and really together with a lot of
other cats, and it might be nice for them or it might be like a three
ring circus.
What do kitties think? Is it a good deal?
Should I give the current solution a chance? I'm undecided yet, and
advise from kitties here would be helpful.

--
Regards,
Fred, HC.
Old March 31st 08, 03:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=

Unkle Fred, me own Meowmie feels sew badd fur wat yur goin thru dat shee
getz water in herown eyez. She sez prayers fur awl da time.
bout dis utter ting. Diana seemz tew be hapy wit dem hoominz fur gnow, n
dat iz gudgud fur her. sadsad fur yourself
I fink yew shud tak Ryan dere wiff awl da utter kitties,
n se wat hapenz wiff him wiff dat. i gnow how xpexsive da stuff yew hafta
putt inna yer car to mak it go pwaces, iz,
see how it goez. Wee gnow how mutch yew luv boff uf dem sew mutch n yewl
miss den an I dunt fin iz rite not tew be able to have cats whur yew go
live. Cats r gud friends, n yew need dem fur purrs n stuff, dem is badbad
people woo won't let yew tak yer kittiez.
PUUUUUURS, nosepoinks from Mosey

and your friend from the Floyd group
Funny how we re-met here, innit Fred I always enjoyed your postsG
Your're a good man, and you don't deserve to be going thru all this/
You are in my prayers, and I wish there was something I could do to help
you.

?

"Fred Williams" ...

Old March 31st 08, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Sunday 30 March 2008 22:26, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

[...]

Thanks. But I am much better than I was this afternoon. There are
options now and not too bad ones. I have been concerned that Diana and
Ryan be together. If they are together and around gudgud people, then
they can be happy. If they are happy and I know it, then I am happy
and I can get on with my life. If they are lonely and crying, then I
am not happy and my job is not done. I guess I have to think about how
these two cats from a quiet home would react to a home with 43 other
cats. They would have each other. That is something. I'm too tired
to decide now.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old March 31st 08, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stacey Weinberger

I know I don't post here much any more but I got back to the days of rpc and
the split to form rpcc. I have known the person of whom you speak since
that time. And I can vouch for her. She is a wonderful person who has
helped me and I know of other cat people who also don't post much here
anyone have also helped her. I would trust her with my life.

Stacey
Sebastian and Julian
Cygne (RB)
Zoe (RB)

Old March 31st 08, 03:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Foordy twee izza LOT ov catz!
Haz da egz rppc-er bizited dat heowze wiff da foordy twee catz?
Mine foztur home had bowt aite tu twelf atta tyme.
Iffin Diana iz ajuztink wewl, maybe yu shud giff hur moor tyme
befurr moofink hur uhgin?
Idunno...needur duz meowmee...

P2nya
--
Pitô.ônya

Old March 31st 08, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=

Kyla told Fred:

your friend from the Floyd group
Funny how we re-met here, innit Fred I always enjoyed your postsG
Your're a good man, and you don't deserve to be going thru all this/
You are in my prayers, and I wish there was something I could do to
help you.

Thanks. But I am much better than I was this afternoon. There are
options now and not too bad ones. I have been concerned that Diana and
Ryan be together. If they are together and around gudgud people, then
they can be happy. If they are happy and I know it, then I am happy
and I can get on with my life. If they are lonely and crying, then I
am not happy and my job is not done. I guess I have to think about how
these two cats from a quiet home would react to a home with 43 other
cats. They would have each other. That is something. I'm too tired
to decide now.

I'm glad you're feeking better
Well, all in all it ,will all work out fur the best.
You have really good judgement IMO, and you want what's best for them.
Who knows, they might really like being together in a big house with lots of
other cats. They could party like it's 1999.
But Diana seems happy where she's at now,
so I'd leave her there for now.
Take Ryan for a 'trial' run at the 'new' place with all the cats, and see
what happens.
Take him with you when you go check the place out, but leave him in the car
while you go inside and take a look around.
Notice your 'nose' when she opens the door.
What does the air smell like?
see if it's clean, do they have a lot of cat toys,
cat furniture, litterboxes? Ask about feeding time.
This is important, because you're placing one of your 'kids' there.
Just an idea from an ol cat lady who really cares about you

Get some rest, knowing you are loved and cared about so much
Purrs, love, hugs, prayers and bright blessings.
No Worries
Kyla
Soooooooothing puuuuuuuuuuuuurs from Mosey

--
Regards,
Fred

Old March 31st 08, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

[...]

She isn't a hoarder or anything like that - she gradually accumulated
more cats as she became more involved with rescue. She has a wonderful,
loving well-kept home and her husband is very supportive, and she treats
all of the cats with love, as if they were her own. She's one of a kind.

Julie

Old March 31st 08, 08:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^..^=

"Lucy"
[...]

What a wonderful sounding woman
Bless her heart. Well, knowing that, hey Fred, I think...
well. now that you have some 'positive' references about this woman...
it will make your decision much easier
Thank you Julie
Hug
Kyla

Old March 31st 08, 02:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 30, 8:16*pm, Fred Williams wrote:
[...]

Frum wut Stacey anna Lucy sez it wooks wike a slam dunk too tak dem
too wiv wiff all da uvver kittees. Da Plas Diana iss at neow iz nis
butted dey cud bee togevver ann meet all doz nis kittees at da
wunnerful cat-ladeez plac.

--
Maggy May an WooToo
"Messuge to Uncl Bill: Get yourown hairscut"