Urgent purr request[

Old March 6th 12, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

Default Urgent purr request[

[A very somber Piglett slowly goes before the Community Cats.]

Frendz, I haz a purr request. Unka Furry is in da hospitalz anna him anna
Auntie Soft needz ur prayers an purrz. Dem is still running testz. Jus
please purr anna pray really hard fur himself.

Piglett
Old March 6th 12, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Tue, 06 Mar 2012 01:02:58 +0000, Community Cats wrote:

[A very somber Piglett slowly goes before the Community Cats.]

Frendz, I haz a purr request. Unka Furry is in da hospitalz anna him
anna Auntie Soft needz ur prayers an purrz. Dem is still running testz.
Jus please purr anna pray really hard fur himself.

Piglett

All of us here are purring our very best Power Purrs.

Amelia
Old March 6th 12, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

On Tue, 06 Mar 2012 01:02:58 +0000, Community Cats wrote:

[A very somber Piglett slowly goes before the Community Cats.]

Frendz, I haz a purr request. Unka Furry is in da hospitalz anna him
anna Auntie Soft needz ur prayers an purrz. Dem is still running testz.
Jus please purr anna pray really hard fur himself.

Piglett

All of us here are purring our very best Power Purrs.

Amelia

All of us here too are purring vary hard for da furry and da soft too.
Our mommy Kyla is saying prayers for them too
Love
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps and our mom, Auntie Kyla

Old March 6th 12, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 03/05/2012 06:02 PM, Community Cats wrote:
[A very somber Piglett slowly goes before the Community Cats.]

Frendz, I haz a purr request. Unka Furry is in da hospitalz anna him anna
Auntie Soft needz ur prayers an purrz. Dem is still running testz. Jus
please purr anna pray really hard fur himself.

Piglett

Weez purrin hard an lowd an long. TuTu

Old March 6th 12, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

Default Followup: Urgent purr request

Piglett again goes before the cats. Pleze do not kall autie soft diz
nite. Her iz haffink a hard time wiff all dat iz goink on. Her will
posdt sumphin lader diz nite if her kan.
Old March 6th 12, 05:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Piglett again goes before the cats. Pleze do not kall autie soft diz
nite. Her iz haffink a hard time wiff all dat iz goink on. Her will
posdt sumphin lader diz nite if her kan.

Umkay, Piglett, mai meomie kalled da soft n we iz purring fur da furry tew
beh umkay, n fur da soft nawt tew beh strezed.
Weh luv dem bof. tew
Owr Mom iz saying hur prayers fur da furry n da soft tew.

Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps, n Sqweex.

Old March 6th 12, 02:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On 6 Mar 2012 01:02:58 GMT, Community Cats wrote:

[A very somber Piglett slowly goes before the Community Cats.]

Frendz, I haz a purr request. Unka Furry is in da hospitalz anna him anna
Auntie Soft needz ur prayers an purrz. Dem is still running testz. Jus
please purr anna pray really hard fur himself.

Piglett

it's gudgud the furry is finally lookink after his-self!
beauty who wants him to eet more fudz

Strong purrs frum Cinder and Spring

purr request MLB[_2_] Cat anecdotes 0 February 8th 10 06:57 PM
Purr request Shirley Cat anecdotes 17 June 13th 05 05:06 PM
Purr Request CatNipped Cat anecdotes 28 December 13th 04 06:48 PM
purr request Rrb Cat anecdotes 22 November 14th 04 10:52 PM
Oliver is missing! Urgent Purr Request Margaret Fine Cat anecdotes 24 April 6th 04 03:49 AM