Opened the bag of c/d

Old September 4th 08, 02:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Opened the bag of c/d

Persia did her best impression of Horshack (U.S. TV show, 'Welcome Back,
Kotter'). Oooh! Oooh oooh! when I opened the bag of Hill's c/d. She also
did a fair imitation of John Travolta from 'Saturday Night Fever'.

I have yet to get a storage bin for this food. I need one. Every time I go
near the bathroom closet Persia is yelling and for all the world Meow sounds
like "NOW?" No, not NOW! LOL

Man, she's a nut for this food. Good thing the bi-fold door is very heavy
so she can't open it. Yet. I can see the wheels turning...

Jill

Old September 4th 08, 04:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Persia did her best impression of Horshack (U.S. TV show, 'Welcome Back,
Kotter'). Oooh! Oooh oooh! when I opened the bag of Hill's c/d. She also
did a fair imitation of John Travolta from 'Saturday Night Fever'.

I have yet to get a storage bin for this food. I need one. Every time I
go near the bathroom closet Persia is yelling and for all the world Meow
sounds like "NOW?" No, not NOW! LOL

Man, she's a nut for this food. Good thing the bi-fold door is very heavy
so she can't open it. Yet. I can see the wheels turning...

Jill

LOL! Don't eat too much,. pretty Persia!

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old September 4th 08, 07:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

jmcquown wrote:

Man, she's a nut for this food. Good thing the bi-fold door is very
heavy so she can't open it. Yet. I can see the wheels turning...

Jill

"Yet" is probably right! :-) Both my closets have sliding doors - the
one in the bedroom, especially, is quite heavy, being about 1-inch
plywood, each door nearly half the width of the room. Somehow
Cendrillon (my door-opening expert) manages to get it open enough so she
can get in to play hide-and-seek. (She'll waken me, at night, because
to open it enough to allow her to get a paw in to start prying it open,
she throws her entire weight against it, repeatedly, until it moves that
first fraction of an inch.)