Well, mooofin dat is drawin neer.

Old January 26th 09, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Default Well, mooofin dat is drawin neer.

Hihi kitties,
I am moofin this koming weakend. All da way frum Ottawa, Ontario tu
Wolfville, Nova Scotia. Packing is going slowly and I was sick this
past week, so it's a little scary, but I expect I'll make it. These
things always work out in the long run.
I am finished at my toona place and can exist for a couple of months
before declaring backruptcy, maybe a little longer.
My special friend has three piano students lined up for me,
potentially, and I may be able to tutor Math. to students at the
University. I also hope to get some people converted from Windows to
Linux and teach them how to use it. (It doesn't take long).
I am expected to help reconstitute a LETSystem, (alternative local
economy), that was running before but people lost interest. Now is
the perfect time to re-educate them and I may try to link the system
to a worker's coop. or even several. I want to develop a model for
doing that and maybe lecture on the subject or publish a book about
it. There are lots of possibilities. I'm very excited.
So after Thursday I'll be disconnected and it may take a week or so
to get the new service where I'm going. If you don't see me and I
won't see your messages, that's what is happening and I hope to be
back before too long. I'll try to keep Heather posted about any news
and she can tell you guys.
I'll be purrrin fur yu all tu have gudgud health and nobody gettin
lost. So I'll talk to you all later and maybe once or twice more
before I go. All the best.

--
Peace,
Fred H.C.
Old January 26th 09, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Gumbye furr uh wyel, Unka Fred.
Hab uh gudgud eggzytink rezt-ob-yur-lyfe,
buttid keep in totch wiff uz an lettuce kno heow tingz ar purrgrezzink.
Dun't furrget yuur frendz attid rpcc, kuz we lub yu an kayer bowt yu.
--
Pitô.ônya & Antee Sylvia

Old January 26th 09, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Jan 25, 7:01*pm, Fred wrote:
[...]

The purrrrs go with you, Fred. We hope the move is a good thing that
brings you prosperity and friends.
Anti Gabrielle with Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith,
and Claude
Old January 26th 09, 12:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

The Ajo Clowder wrote:

On Jan 25, 7:01Â*pm, Fred wrote:
Hihi kitties,
I am moofin this koming weakend. Â*All da way frum Ottawa, Ontario
tu Wolfville, Nova Scotia. Â*Packing is going slowly and I was sick
this past week, so it's a little scary, but I expect I'll make it.
These things always work out in the long run.
I am finished at my toona place and can exist for a couple of
months before declaring backruptcy, maybe a little longer.
My special friend has three piano students lined up for me,
potentially, and I may be able to tutor Math. to students at the
University. Â*I also hope to get some people converted from Windows
to Linux and teach them how to use it. (It doesn't take long).
I am expected to help reconstitute a LETSystem, (alternative local
economy), that was running before but people lost interest. Â*Now is
the perfect time to re-educate them and I may try to link the
system to a worker's coop. or even several. Â*I want to develop a
model for doing that and maybe lecture on the subject or publish a
book about it. Â*There are lots of possibilities. Â*I'm very excited.
So after Thursday I'll be disconnected and it may take a week or so
to get the new service where I'm going. Â*If you don't see me and I
won't see your messages, that's what is happening and I hope to be
back before too long. Â*I'll try to keep Heather posted about any
news and she can tell you guys.
I'll be purrrin fur yu all tu have gudgud health and nobody gettin
lost. Â*So I'll talk to you all later and maybe once or twice more
before I go. All the best.

--
Peace,
Fred H.C.
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply by email).

The purrrrs go with you, Fred. We hope the move is a good thing that
brings you prosperity and friends.
Anti Gabrielle with Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith,
and Claude

Fangu. I'll still be around r.p.c.c to see how efurrykitty is doin.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old January 26th 09, 12:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Gumbye furr uh wyel, Unka Fred.
Hab uh gudgud eggzytink rezt-ob-yur-lyfe,
buttid keep in totch wiff uz an lettuce kno heow tingz ar
purrgrezzink. Dun't furrget yuur frendz attid rpcc, kuz we lub yu an
kayer bowt yu.

Fangu, and I will not furget.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old January 26th 09, 02:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 21:01:23 -0500, Fred wrote:

Hihi kitties,
I am moofin this koming weakend. All da way frum Ottawa,
Ontario tu
Wolfville, Nova Scotia. Packing is going slowly and I was sick this
past week, so it's a little scary, but I expect I'll make it. These
things always work out in the long run.

We will all be purring extra hard for the move to go well, and for things
to go smoothly for you in Nova Scotia. Please do get back in touch with
us just as soon as you get settled - we're all going to miss you while
you're offline!

Amelia
Old January 26th 09, 02:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 25, 9:01*pm, Fred wrote:
[...]

Purrrs four da moof two go gudgud an yor gnu lif two go well. All ub
usses lov you, Uncl Fred

Maggy May for da house

Sins yoo gonna bee in Noffa Skoshia ennyway, wud yoo wook for sum
gudgud samun-fisheez. I haff gnot had non sinc I mofd in wiff Uncl
Bill glares at Uncl Bill

--
Yor fren WooToo
Old January 26th 09, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Amelia T Cat wrote:

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 21:01:23 -0500, Fred wrote:

Hihi kitties,
I am moofin this koming weakend. All da way frum Ottawa,
Ontario tu
Wolfville, Nova Scotia. Packing is going slowly and I was sick
this
past week, so it's a little scary, but I expect I'll make it.
These things always work out in the long run.

We will all be purring extra hard for the move to go well, and for
things to go smoothly for you in Nova Scotia. Please do get back in
touch with us just as soon as you get settled - we're all going to
miss you while you're offline!

Amelia

I will. It will only depend on how quickly an ISP can install the
line. If it takes a while I may be able to post from a friend's
place. We'll see what's possible.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old January 26th 09, 03:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Will in New Haven wrote:

On Jan 25, 9:01Â*pm, Fred wrote:
[...]

Samun fishies fur WooToo. Right! Have yu tried fresh scallops,
WooToo? I don't know what you might think of them. I would expect
they're safe fur kitties to eat.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old January 26th 09, 07:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Meowmie Carol

On Jan 25, 9:01*pm, Fred wrote:
[...]

Unca Fred? WOLFville? doesn't sound like a furry nice place...
TopHat