purrs fur da gramby

Old May 1st 11, 01:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default purrs fur da gramby

On Apr 30, 6:01*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
Trudi is sleepin peacefully when herown catalite phone ringz... she liztenz
intintlee... den she wakez herown howze anna sayz...

OK u guyz, start purrin, da gramby getted sik lazt nite anna hadda go to da
horspital, hersef iz gettin owt today butted we hasta purr dat hersef juzt
hadda innegestin, anna nofuin more sereouz...

Trudi

Gordon Kittiez purrin inna Scatland fur da Gramby tu be well!
Hope it was indigestion, Bess

Old May 1st 11, 01:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

fang ursef
"MeOwy" wrote in message
On Apr 30, 3:26 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Trudi is sleepin peacefully when herown catalite phone ringz... she
liztenz
intintlee... den she wakez herown howze anna sayz...
OK u guyz, start purrin, da gramby getted sik lazt nite anna hadda go to
da
horspital, hersef iz gettin owt today butted we hasta purr dat hersef
juzt
hadda innegestin, anna nofuin more sereouz...
Trudi

Oh no, wee iz awl purrin laowd fur da gramby tew be umkay.
We awl luffs hur sew mutch,
Mosey, MeOwy, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps n Meowmie Kyla iz sayin sum healing
prayers fur hur tew.

Dats twoo, effen wen ai port bak tew be wif mine meowmie ai stil is
purring fur da gramby.
MeOwy

Old May 1st 11, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 30, 1:01*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
Trudi is sleepin peacefully when herown catalite phone ringz... she liztenz
intintlee... den she wakez herown howze anna sayz...

OK u guyz, start purrin, da gramby getted sik lazt nite anna hadda go to da
horspital, hersef iz gettin owt today butted we hasta purr dat hersef juzt
hadda innegestin, anna nofuin more sereouz...

We alreddy RED dat shee is gonna be okeigh butted wee wil purr for her
comfort,

Uncl Bill dint turn on da puter yesserday at awl all glare at Uncl
Bill sew we juss sawd diss.

--
Sunrise, WooToo, Missy an da Bear and widdle Samanfa