Gud wedder

Old May 5th 11, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Default Gud wedder

Da wedder is vry gud tudey. Iz goin owt on da pateo an sea ifn der iz a
bug or tu. TuTu
Old May 5th 11, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On May 5, 4:33*pm, MLB wrote:
Da wedder is vry gud tudey. *Iz goin owt on da pateo an sea ifn der iz a
bug or tu. *TuTu

Dittoe fur me. Hoo gnoz? Pawapz a stelfy egscape intew da wyld tew.
MeOwy, wayting atted da fwunt dorr
Old May 5th 11, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Da wedder is vry gud tudey. Iz goin owt on da pateo an sea ifn der iz a
bug or tu. TuTu

Dat iz guddud nooz...ai iz happee fur yew.
Et iz kold n rayning heer,
Gud wuk fynding uh bug or tew
Mosey
Old May 5th 11, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

owrz iz better beclawz itz notted rainin, we duzint gotsa patio rite now,
but we will hafe, OEJ

Old May 6th 11, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 5, 4:33*pm, MLB wrote:
Da wedder is vry gud tudey. *Iz goin owt on da pateo an sea ifn der iz a
bug or tu. *TuTu

Gneiss wether meens or telebishun will haff lotsa burds lannin on da
farious bird-landing fingies. An sum squirls and uther notty aminals.

--
Sunrise da PRITTY wun
Old May 6th 11, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Thu, 05 May 2011 14:33:06 -0600, MLB's nimble, little paws typed:

Da wedder is vry gud tudey. Iz goin owt on da pateo an sea ifn der iz a
bug or tu. TuTu

It iz. Itz lubbly owtside; mine hooman has da windas open, and I sits
on da sill an opservs da birdies an skwirrlz..

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/5/2011 8:22:47 PM
Old May 6th 11, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
at

On Thu, 05 May 2011 14:33:06 -0600, MLB wrote:

Da wedder is vry gud tudey. Iz goin owt on da pateo an sea ifn der iz a
bug or tu. TuTu

it iz gnise heer tu! ai bin wachin da birdee out uf mai windoe, anna ai
went out inna da porsh ruum, what haz lotza windoze alla wai aroond

ai seed a skurril tu. ai wanted tu chace da skurri, buttid mai paw
wuddent let mee.

him gived mee sum treets inted, win ai comed bak inna da houze, sew dat
waz purty gud, ai finks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

lorili, da grai tabbi wid da pritti blu eyez

Old May 6th 11, 01:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On May 5, 9:33*pm, MLB wrote:
Da wedder is vry gud tudey. *Iz goin owt on da pateo an sea ifn der iz a
bug or tu. *TuTu

Yu is furry lukky! Is wet an windy heer n awl da burdees is inna
burdee baff havvin a shower... me myneself is jist gonna haff a nyce
wong sweep in myne cosybed, Harry is inna hammuk, Sukie is inna igloo
n Paw is sweepin onna sofa ...awls well wiff myne wurld...hope awls
well wiff yures!

Jack, snorkin wiffa Paw.