Ping Tweed

Old February 23rd 12, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default Ping Tweed

I was browsing through my web site and came across this page. I don't
know if you still have these pictures so I kept them and you can
download any you want...

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Tweed/

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old February 24th 12, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I was browsing through my web site and came across this page. I don't know
if you still have these pictures so I kept them and you can download any
you want...

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Tweed/

I do still have the pics but thanks for asking. Does this mean you'd like
to take the page down? It does desperately need updating though, doesn't
it? I must get a round tuit.
I seem to be all hospital appts atm and arranging my drop kerb. All being
well, I will be able to get out of my house in my car when my neighbours are
in by the 7th March.
I can only do two new things per day and have to have a rest in between.
I discussed this with Simon. He says that's fine ;-)
Tweed

Old February 24th 12, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

wrote in message
I was browsing through my web site and came across this page. I don't know
if you still have these pictures so I kept them and you can download any
you want...

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Tweed/

I do still have the pics but thanks for asking. Does this mean you'd like
to take the page down? It does desperately need updating though, doesn't
it? I must get a round tuit.
I seem to be all hospital appts atm and arranging my drop kerb. All being
well, I will be able to get out of my house in my car when my neighbours are
in by the 7th March.
I can only do two new things per day and have to have a rest in between.
I discussed this with Simon. He says that's fine ;-)
Tweed

No, I wasn't planning on taking it down - have have hundreds of
gigabytes on this server that I'm not using, so I just leave things up
and add more when I want... sometimes, like this, I'm pleasantly
surprised when I "find" something I hadn't seen in years.

If you want any changes to the page just let me know and I'll do them,
it only takes a few minutes.

Old February 25th 12, 05:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

i know this is off topic, but how is it going with the curb, have they
started work yet, and how have next door reacted? Lee

Old February 25th 12, 11:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Work is due to start on 5th March. Next door don't know about it. It will
be a bit inconvenient for them that they won't be able to park their
numerous cars in front of my house any more, but hey, like they said to me -
too bad for you, isn't it?
They might actually have to walk a few yards (without a broken ankle like
they forced me to.)

Old February 25th 12, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

i am well pleased for you, and i am dying of curiosity to know how boyfriend
reacts to strangers in his front, Lee

Old February 25th 12, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

He's unlikely to notice as he rarely goes out on the front (except to meet
my car). He mainly goes out the back (there's a lot of it) and spends
outside time there. Besides, after having his breakfast and constitutional,
he'll be on his duvet until around 3.15 ;-)
He would not go out on the front under any circumstances if there were
workmen there, or any strangers really.

Old February 26th 12, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

that is what i thought, but was imagining him looking out his bedroom window
and being horrified at all those strangers in HIS space, lol, Lee

Old February 27th 12, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

His bedroom is at the back of the house.
He never (or almost never) sleeps in his bedroom overnight.
I very occasionally sleep in there "to keep the bed aired" as was instructed
by my ancestors.
The problem is if I do sleep in there, in my bedroom my bed is in the middle
of the room, and in his, it's against the wall.
I've banged my head quite hard before, getting up sleepy:-)

I like his bed because it has an electric blanket on that can be kept on
overnight.
I once forgot to switch it off for weeks and wondered why he was always in
his bedroom..
Tweed

Old February 28th 12, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lisa Katt[_2_]

"Christina Websell" skrev i meddelandet
His bedroom is at the back of the house.
He never (or almost never) sleeps in his bedroom overnight.
I very occasionally sleep in there "to keep the bed aired" as was
instructed by my ancestors.
The problem is if I do sleep in there, in my bedroom my bed is in the
middle of the room, and in his, it's against the wall.
I've banged my head quite hard before, getting up sleepy:-)

I like his bed because it has an electric blanket on that can be kept on
overnight.
I once forgot to switch it off for weeks and wondered why he was always in
his bedroom..
Tweed

Oh Christina, you live in a house without central heating, and your cat has
an electric blanket while you haven't?
In the competition of "Who is spoiling their cats most" I never imagined
that YOU would win first price.
Elisabet

Ping: Tweed Mishi[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 December 15th 11 01:10 AM
OT - Ping Tweed CatNipped[_4_] Cat anecdotes 1 September 19th 11 09:18 PM
PING Tweed Pat[_2_] Cat anecdotes 2 September 4th 08 10:08 PM
Ping Tweed CatNipped Cat anecdotes 73 April 30th 05 12:15 AM