I gotted sum Ham n Turkey

Old September 5th 08, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Tew Tabitha I gotted sum Ham n Turkey

Fangu furry mutch Rebecca. Uf course yew r enbited tew r wedwink.
Mosey

Concatulashunz to bofa yoo! Yoo iz bof wunnerful kitteez an Ize so happee
fur yurownselves!

Rebecca

"Tabitha Fluffytail"
On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 12:22:51 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Yew wud wike tew be winked wif mee? Formal engagement asked *mosey gits
down onna nee and axses Tabitha. Tabitha, wud yew be my bride ? *opens
a shiny box wif a nise shiny engagement ring* and slips et onto
Tabitha's finger, I dew wuv yew furry mutch Tabitha, yew r sew bootiful,
n kind n sweet anna wee haf lots uff fun together. Dew yew wuv mee az
mutch az I wuv yew? Yew wud mayke a bootiful bwide.
Anna we wunt hafts wurry bout habbin no bitties. nosepoink
Mosey
--nervusly..pacing

Oh mine goodness!

Fangu so much, Mosey! Yes, I would. You is a furry special mancat, and I
do luf you a bunch.

Mebbe we could do a bewinking ceremony someplace special? Da one's I can
rememfur haf taken place in Egypt near da pyramids, and on da island of
Knossos, and at da bottom of da Grand Canyon.

Tabitha

Old September 5th 08, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I tellz u a sekret. Da gramby can't wearz much purrrume, it mixez wiff da
kemikalz in her body and smeells like batterie acid most of da timez.
Willow looking to see if Piglet is watching her tell a family secret.
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
. ..
Mosey smurklez at dat joke. hee hee hee
Meowmie once smelled dat Red Door anna et mayed hur sneeze reel bad.
Hurself wikes da smell uf roses n iz gonna get sum popperiee.dat smellz
wike dat.
Wen hur was wurking atta outsyde expresso stand, her wuz wearing sum rose
purrfoom anna gotted stinged by sum bees. Her wuz umkay but dint wear dat
outside agin.
Mosey

"Granby"
Purrrrfume, what elze. Sorry jus tryink ta be fuuny, her puts dat gud
smelly stuff kalled RED DOOR dat her likez. Some peoplez kall it
popperiee.
"Mosey =^..^="

Wat kinda uf smelly stuff duz her put inna jar?.
Mosey
"Granby"
We duzent gitted dem effen when dey getz ole. Her saves da pedalz and
adds smelly stuff to dem and putza dem in a jar in her bedzroom.
"Tabitha Fluffytail" ...
On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 07:57:38 -0500, Granby wrote:

Hihi diz iz O T anna iffin u eatz da Grambys flowerz her gitz mad so
we
don do it. Scooter used ta eat wred karnationz effertime her kud.
Onlee da red onez dough.

Our Meowmie knows dat flowers is furry yummy, specially roses an
carnations. Her allez puts flowers where we can't get to dem fur a few
days, den her puts dem where we can nibble on dem. Well, where I can
nibble on dem.

Tabitha

Old September 5th 08, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Umkay, I wil be shhhhhh on dat. Fangu fur tellin me bout dat.
I am gud at keeping fwamlee secrets.
Mosey