Looking for Krinkly Pom-Poms

Old February 4th 04, 07:28 PM
MP Toolman

Default Looking for Krinkly Pom-Poms

Hello everyone,
I have a kitty who goes absolutely spastic over some pom-poms I picked up at a
cat show several years ago. They are her favorite toy and have been loved to
death and I am looking for replacement ones. What I am looking for are regular
craft type pom-poms with bits of mylar in them that make them have a nice
krinkly sound. I have bought regular krinkly mylar pom-poms and they are a no
go, same with just the regular craft pom-poms. I've checked Pet Smart and
Petco, neither of which carry these scarce pom-poms. I've also searched the
web high and low, but can only find the regular mylar and craft type pom-poms.
Does anyone have a suggestion as to where I might find them. Thanks, Julie
Old February 5th 04, 01:07 AM
Magic Mood Jeep©

are these what you're looking for?
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produc... &N=2002+2011

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old February 5th 04, 09:56 PM
MP Toolman

No Magic Mood Jeep--we have those as well and they are a no go. The ones I am
looking for are just like the regular old craft pom-poms, only with bits
(flecks) of mylar in them. Thanks for the help anyway, Julie
Old February 5th 04, 09:56 PM
MP Toolman

Old February 6th 04, 03:11 AM
Cheryl

MP Toolman wrote in on
05 Feb 2004:

No Magic Mood Jeep--we have those as well and they are a no go. The
ones I am looking for are just like the regular old craft pom-poms,
only with bits (flecks) of mylar in them. Thanks for the help anyway,
Julie

I know what mylar-only balls you mean, mine like those but aren't as blown
away by them as much as they are the furry mice. These mylar balls don't
look like the ones I'm thinking of.
http://www.worldpetstore.com/worldpe...tpompom10.html

--
Cheryl