How do I report a webpage with abuse of animals?

Old March 18th 12, 11:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lots42

Default How do I report a webpage with abuse of animals?

Most of the information I found doesn't make a damned bit of sense and
what I do understand has factual errors.

No, I'm not talking about Bonsai Kitten. Unfortunately what I saw was
real.

Anyway, the webpage that has the abuse is www.reddit.com/r/tailbait
--- GRAPHIC.

In conclusion, I have no damned idea how to report this so I'm turning
to you guys.

Old March 20th 12, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Lots42" wrote in message
Most of the information I found doesn't make a damned bit of sense and
what I do understand has factual errors.

No, I'm not talking about Bonsai Kitten. Unfortunately what I saw was
real.

Anyway, the webpage that has the abuse is www.reddit.com/r/tailbait
--- GRAPHIC.

In conclusion, I have no damned idea how to report this so I'm turning
to you guys.

Go up to file then properties, you can read the headers then and will
sometimes tell you in there "report abuse"

Old March 20th 12, 06:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Patok wrote:

Bastette wrote:

I can't speak to the legal ramifications, but if the animal is not being
harmed, then IMO there isn't an issue.

Indeed; I completely agree with everything you wrote. The site in question,
as far I was able to see from my perfunctory scan, has mostly photos of animals'
naughty bits. They probably didn't ask the animals' permissions to take those,

"Probably" not.

but I don't think we ask them permission for any kind of photos, so the point is
moot. There seem to be links to videos of animals having sex, on YouTube at
that, so no problem there again. No evidence of animal abuse I was able to
notice anywhere on the site.

You mean there weren't even people in these pictures or videos? This sounds
like something you might see on PBS. Or the Eroticat site. That was a
website with pictures of cats lying on their backs, shamelessly showing their
bits for all to see.

--
Joyce

"Bacteria, with a few more bells and whistles."
-- Bonnie Bassler, describing human beings
Old March 20th 12, 07:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Patok[_2_]

Bastette wrote:
Patok wrote:

Bastette wrote:

I can't speak to the legal ramifications, but if the animal is not being
harmed, then IMO there isn't an issue.

Indeed; I completely agree with everything you wrote. The site in question,
as far I was able to see from my perfunctory scan, has mostly photos of animals'
naughty bits. They probably didn't ask the animals' permissions to take those,

"Probably" not.

but I don't think we ask them permission for any kind of photos, so the point is
moot. There seem to be links to videos of animals having sex, on YouTube at
that, so no problem there again. No evidence of animal abuse I was able to
notice anywhere on the site.

You mean there weren't even people in these pictures or videos?

There /might/ have been people on a small number of them, which I didn't
notice. There was one picture of a girl having sex with a presumably male dog.
("Presumably", because its bits were not visible; in fact no bits were visible.)
But it was a Japanese cartoon drawing (manga? I'm not up to speed with the
classifications), and in drawings, anything goes.

This sounds
like something you might see on PBS. Or the Eroticat site. That was a
website with pictures of cats lying on their backs, shamelessly showing their
bits for all to see.

Yes, something like that, but not only cats. And as I wrote, there are some
animals actually having sex - donkeys was one example I remember.

--
You'd be crazy to e-mail me with the crazy. But leave the div alone.
*
Old March 21st 12, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lots42

On Mar 20, 2:55*am, Bastette wrote:

You mean there weren't even people in these pictures or videos? This sounds
like something you might see on PBS. Or the Eroticat site. That was a
website with pictures of cats lying on their backs, shamelessly showing their
bits for all to see.

In what I saw, it was humans sexually abusing dogs.