[OT] An amusing time-waster

Old June 27th 09, 08:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default [OT] An amusing time-waster

The tales on this site will alternately make you laugh, make you roll your
eyes, make you go Huh?, make you wonder what will become of humanity. But
most of all, it will make you waste a lot of time. There are 211 pages and
it's addictive. You have been warned.

http://notalwaysright.com/

--
Joyce ^..^

Old June 28th 09, 12:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
LadyJane

Default An amusing time-waster

On Jun 27, 3:33*am, wrote:
The tales on this site will alternately make you laugh, make you roll your
eyes, make you go Huh?, make you wonder what will become of humanity. But
most of all, it will make you waste a lot of time. There are 211 pages and
it's addictive. You have been warned.

http://notalwaysright.com/

--
Joyce * ^..^

Oh yeah, I have this site on my 'check every morning' list at work.
It's hysterical and sometimes makes me fear for the future of
the human race.

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita
Old June 29th 09, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

wrote in message
The tales on this site will alternately make you laugh, make you roll your
eyes, make you go Huh?, make you wonder what will become of humanity. But
most of all, it will make you waste a lot of time. There are 211 pages and
it's addictive. You have been warned.

http://notalwaysright.com/

Holy crap, does that bring back memories. The service industry-- the pay
and hours suck, no benefits, but a lifetime's woth of weird stories.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old June 29th 09, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Kreisleriana wrote:

The tales on this site will alternately make you laugh, make you roll your
eyes, make you go Huh?, make you wonder what will become of humanity. But
most of all, it will make you waste a lot of time. There are 211 pages and
it's addictive. You have been warned.

http://notalwaysright.com/

Holy crap, does that bring back memories. The service industry-- the pay
and hours suck, no benefits, but a lifetime's woth of weird stories.

Let's see... holds out left hand, palm up ...decent pay, decent
hours, benefits... holds out right hand, palm up ... can entertain
guests at parties for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?

--
Joyce ^..^

Old July 1st 09, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

wrote:
The tales on this site will alternately make you laugh, make you roll your
eyes, make you go Huh?, make you wonder what will become of humanity. But
most of all, it will make you waste a lot of time. There are 211 pages and
it's addictive. You have been warned.

http://notalwaysright.com/

It's good, and long! I'm afraid though that if I keep reading I'll
eventually come upon some stories that involve me as the customer. I
make odd conversation if I've been bored waiting in a line. For
example, a typical exchange with me goes something like:

Me: Is the Angus burger vegetarian?

Employee: No, would you like a vegan burger instead?

Me: No, I'm the non-practicing type of vegetarian. What's an Angus? A
type of animal?

Employee: It's a lean beef.

Me: Ok, I'll have that. Could I have it rare?

Employee: Ground meat should be well cooked sir...

Me: But doesn't the grinding grind up and kill all the germs?

Employee: Palm face
Old July 1st 09, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Takayuki wrote:

It's good, and long! I'm afraid though that if I keep reading I'll
eventually come upon some stories that involve me as the customer. I
make odd conversation if I've been bored waiting in a line. For
example, a typical exchange with me goes something like:

Me: Is the Angus burger vegetarian?

Employee: No, would you like a vegan burger instead?

Me: No, I'm the non-practicing type of vegetarian. What's an Angus? A
type of animal?

Employee: It's a lean beef.

Me: Ok, I'll have that. Could I have it rare?

Employee: Ground meat should be well cooked sir...

Me: But doesn't the grinding grind up and kill all the germs?

Employee: Palm face

Oh, I would have hated you when I worked in customer service. :P

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.