I am so proud of Kitty Farmcat

Old August 15th 06, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default I am so proud of Kitty Farmcat

"Takayuki" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote:
She is *so* thrilled with her litterbox it's like she got Christmas and
her
birthday all at once. I could kick myself for not recognising that when
she
was peeing behind the woodburner she was saying "I am far too old to go
outside to toilet now." Instead, I got a bit cross with her about it. I
could not see why on earth she couldn't go a few steps outside when the
door
was always open.
Anyway, it's all sorted now. She loves having a litterbox in the house,
all
the inappropriate peeing and pooing has stopped and I am happy to clean it
out for her in deference to her great age.
Blimey, I didn't realise how much clumping litter sticks to the bottom of
the box when it's been peed on ;-)

You just become more and more enslaved as time goes on.

Yes. I've noticed that myself - I'm getting worried.

Tweed

Old August 16th 06, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Christina Websell" wrote:
Only pees and one poo are allowed in this box. The minute I notice a poo in
it, I will clean it out. If I have to go to the porcelain throne I don't
want my gaze to wander and notice a kitty roll right next to me.
I would just die if I had a visitor and they asked to use the toilet and saw
that.

LOL. Tell Kitty that a lady buries.

Old August 16th 06, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

Awww - good for her. And it is so touching that BF brings her his catches.
That's really really sweet.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
There have been no more accidents, she is using her new litterbox in the
bathroom that I really should have understood that she needed before now.
An hour ago she raced upstairs to use it, Yes, she ran very fast despite
the fact that she could have just gone outside the open door and found a
spot.

She doesn't seem to want to go outside much any more. There aren't many
neighbourhood cats but she would be too frail to stand up to them now.
Everything she needs is now in the house and as long as Boyfie will
continue to bring her his catches she will be happy.

Tweed

Old August 18th 06, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Takayuki" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote:
Only pees and one poo are allowed in this box. The minute I notice a poo
in
it, I will clean it out. If I have to go to the porcelain throne I don't
want my gaze to wander and notice a kitty roll right next to me.
I would just die if I had a visitor and they asked to use the toilet and
saw
that.

LOL. Tell Kitty that a lady buries.

She evidently isn't a lady then! There was another one on top of the litter
this morning when I got up. Maybe she is proud of it and wants to show me
or something.
Gross warning: scroll down

I have to say as cat poos go (and I am no expert) they looked pretty perfect
(in the medical sense) to me. Firm and in several round lumps joined
together with a longer bit in the middle. (Sorry, but I have to know, does
this sound like okay cat poo?) In a dog it would be.

Tweed

Old August 18th 06, 07:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Sounds right to me!

"Takayuki" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote:
[...]

The evil kitty in the Skylights! Bill Stock Cat anecdotes 1 February 6th 06 02:36 AM
Keeping Kitty Farmcat safe Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 24 August 20th 04 06:49 PM
My 24 hour kitty O J Cat anecdotes 39 August 20th 04 10:23 AM
Another use for kitty stroller Margaret Fine Cat anecdotes 72 June 19th 04 11:05 PM
Took in Adandon Kitty, What Have I DONE??? Charles Cats - misc 40 January 13th 04 01:03 AM