Boyfriend meets Francis Drake

Old April 23rd 07, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Boyfriend meets Francis Drake

Boyfie was always frightened of the geese and although he likes to "help" me
feed the chickens every morning and evening he always used to avoid coming
into the orchard where they were. I'm not sure why as they never threatened
him but they must have been just too scary for him.
Since they've been gone (both sadly passed away) he's been a brave orchard
boy with the chickens in there in their pens
So imagine his surprise when he was helping me last week and I opened the
goose hut and Francis Drake came out!
I don't know who was the more surprised. Boyfie seeing Francis or Francis
seeing Boyfie.
Francis raised his crest and wagged his tail. This can be a sign of alarm,
excitement or pleasure.
Boyfie didn't wait to find out, he ran for the house..

Tweed

Old April 23rd 07, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 17:41:39 +0100, "Christina Websell"
yodeled:

Boyfie was always frightened of the geese and although he likes to "help" me
feed the chickens every morning and evening he always used to avoid coming
into the orchard where they were. I'm not sure why as they never threatened
him but they must have been just too scary for him.
Since they've been gone (both sadly passed away) he's been a brave orchard
boy with the chickens in there in their pens
So imagine his surprise when he was helping me last week and I opened the
goose hut and Francis Drake came out!
I don't know who was the more surprised. Boyfie seeing Francis or Francis
seeing Boyfie.
Francis raised his crest and wagged his tail. This can be a sign of alarm,
excitement or pleasure.
Boyfie didn't wait to find out, he ran for the house..

Tweed

Ducks and geese can seem so big and intimidating! Purrs for Boyfie to
chill.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old April 23rd 07, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Christina Websell wrote:
Boyfie was always frightened of the geese and although he likes to
"help" me feed the chickens every morning and evening he always used
to avoid coming into the orchard where they were. I'm not sure why

Well, I can tell you when I lived in Bangkok there was a lumber yard across
the street from the house. And they used geese as watch dogs. They were
pretty scary, and BIG, too! I don't blame Boyfie... I'm sure Francis Drake
is a lot bigger than the kitty!

Jill

Old April 24th 07, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

jmcquown wrote:
Well, I can tell you when I lived in Bangkok there was a lumber yard across
the street from the house. And they used geese as watch dogs.

A friend of mine had two geese and lent them to us to cut the grass where we
lived. They were the only things to ever intimidate Speedy Joe (RB) a cat who
once stole next doors Doberman's bone

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old April 24th 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Christina Websell wrote:

Boyfie was always frightened of the geese and although he likes to "help" me
feed the chickens every morning and evening he always used to avoid coming
into the orchard where they were. I'm not sure why as they never threatened
him but they must have been just too scary for him.
Since they've been gone (both sadly passed away) he's been a brave orchard
boy with the chickens in there in their pens
So imagine his surprise when he was helping me last week and I opened the
goose hut and Francis Drake came out!
I don't know who was the more surprised. Boyfie seeing Francis or Francis
seeing Boyfie.
Francis raised his crest and wagged his tail. This can be a sign of alarm,
excitement or pleasure.
Boyfie didn't wait to find out, he ran for the house..

Tweed

Thanks for the laugh!
Lots and lots of healing purrs and best wishes for you, Christina,
Polonca and Soncek

Old April 25th 07, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
[...]

Boyfie sez fangu - e wuz a BIG birdie! n also to say I were not fritened.
No. It was just I fort KFC suddenly neded me at der owse. Rite?

Old April 25th 07, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Samuel Redcat

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 22:18:49 +0100, Christina Websell wrote:

Boyfie sez fangu - e wuz a BIG birdie! n also to say I were not fritened.
No. It was just I fort KFC suddenly neded me at der owse. Rite?

Those hoomins never understand us. Just last night, when we arrived at our
new house, I found a narrow place where I could watch for bafroom
greeblings and I settled in there for a couple hours. Those silly hoomins
said that I was *hiding* because I was *afraid*. But I was really just
waiting to ambush any greeblings who happened to wander into the
downstairs bathroom.

Don't worry, Boyfie, us kitties know that you were just returning to the
howse to keep KFC safe.

Sammy Redcat
(aka Samuel the Brave)
Old April 25th 07, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Samuel Redcat" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 22:18:49 +0100, Christina Websell wrote:

Boyfie sez fangu - e wuz a BIG birdie! n also to say I were not fritened.
No. It was just I fort KFC suddenly neded me at der owse. Rite?

Those hoomins never understand us. Just last night, when we arrived at our
new house, I found a narrow place where I could watch for bafroom
greeblings and I settled in there for a couple hours. Those silly hoomins
said that I was *hiding* because I was *afraid*. But I was really just
waiting to ambush any greeblings who happened to wander into the
downstairs bathroom.

Don't worry, Boyfie, us kitties know that you were just returning to the
howse to keep KFC safe.

Sammy Redcat
(aka Samuel the Brave)

We red abowt ur new owse, we very plesed for yoo all it will be SO GUD

KFC/BF

Old April 26th 07, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 22:18:49 +0100, "Christina Websell"
yodeled:

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Of course!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Boyfriend meets Elton John Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 18 March 6th 07 04:10 AM
Cat Meets Puppy Pat Cat anecdotes 9 March 2nd 07 04:24 PM
Cat meets mouse Annie Wxill Cat anecdotes 8 September 18th 06 08:37 PM
Imp meets a bitty Mischief Cat anecdotes 4 August 1st 06 09:21 AM
Cinders meets an alien John F. Eldredge Cat anecdotes 72 September 25th 04 08:52 AM