Mom, I'm STARVING!

Old January 18th 05, 04:22 PM
jmcquown

Default Mom, I'm STARVING!

Persia here. My mommy is starving me! She will only give me what she calls
"1 and a half cups" of my special crunchies every day. She has dis scoop
ting she uses ta put da food in da bowl a coupla times inna day. I'm da big
girl; I need more food dan dat! (And she only gives me da gooshy food
sumtimes.)

When I wake Mommy up in da morning she gives me one scoop of da crunchies.
(My mommy says dis is called x/d.) Dey are so good! I eat dem all up. But
den da bowl is empty!

I've tried talking to Mommy but she doesn't unnerstand I need more of da
crunchies. I talk wif different words but she doesn't unnerstand.
(Sumtimes she even laffs at me; dats mean!) Den I don't get more of da
crunchies for a long time... I hafta take several naps so I don tink about
being hungry.

Last night she made da fish. She didn't eat it all... she put it in da big
cold box. She didn't give me any! Dat is just mean. She gave me a small
piece of sumfin she called da "hush puppy" and laffed and said it should be
called da "hush kitty". It was good but it wasn't da fish!

How can I train Mommy to keep from starving me?

Yours in purrs,
Persia

Old January 18th 05, 05:03 PM
Christina Websell

"jmcquown" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Dear Persia

Maybe your meowmie finks you too fluffy., den she say its for your own good.
Me and Kitty lucky, it safe here and we can go in the out and do da
exercise. Dis mean we can eat everyfing and never get too fluffy!
I guess you just havta trust your meowmie to know what's best.

lots of purrs
Boyfriend

Old January 18th 05, 05:03 PM
Pat

"jmcquown" wrote in message
.. .
Persia here. My mommy is starving me!

snip

How can I train Mommy to keep from starving me?

Lose some weight, you fat cat!

Old January 18th 05, 05:33 PM
Holly via CatKB.com

Dear Persia,

My hoomine calls me Pheniox. hav u try to yell at the hoomine? I yell at my hoomine and she sometime give in. If not the smelly thing they put stuff in has food. The hoomine will yell if you do it and get caught. So you have to stalk it first. Maybe if you make your hoomine play with you some of your pretty fluff will go away and you can have more crunchies. I sorry your hoomine is being mean to you, I have a mean hoomine to, she makes me drink yuky water.

Good luck training the hoomine,
Pheniox

Old January 18th 05, 05:52 PM
jmcquown

Pat wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
.. .
Persia here. My mommy is starving me!

snip

How can I train Mommy to keep from starving me?

Lose some weight, you fat cat!

Dat's not da nice ting ta say. Hiss

Old January 18th 05, 05:55 PM
Sir Weeble Wobblybottom

Pat wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
.. .
Persia here. My mommy is starving me!

snip

How can I train Mommy to keep from starving me?

Lose some weight, you fat cat!

puffs up fur
My Persia is *NOT* fat!!!!
growls low
It's not nice to say mean things about *MY* Persia!
--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)© email me at

Old January 18th 05, 05:56 PM
Sir Weeble Wobblybottom

jmcquown wrote:
[...]

Ohhhh my poor dear sweet Persia. Maybe you should try what I do. When I'm
hungry and da dish is empty, I go up to Mommy and nudge her hand with my
nose. After she gives me scritchies and petting (and I do purr a lot when
she does) she goes and fill my dish. Sometimes she's sleeping and I can't
find her hands, so I just lay on toppa her and purr until she wakes up.

Purrs & love

Your Boyfriend,

Weebs

Old January 18th 05, 06:24 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 17:33:16 GMT, "Holly via CatKB.com"
yodeled:

Dear Persia,

My hoomine calls me Pheniox. hav u try to yell at the hoomine? I yell at my hoomine and she sometime give in. If not the smelly thing they put stuff in has food. The hoomine will yell if you do it and get caught. So you have to stalk it first. Maybe if you make your hoomine play with you some of your pretty fluff will go away and you can have more crunchies. I sorry your hoomine is being mean to you, I have a mean hoomine to, she makes me drink yuky water.

Good luck training the hoomine,
Pheniox

Dear Pheniox's Meowmie,
The line lengths of your postings are going off the screen. What
software are you using to post? It probably has a capability to
adjust the line lengths. Or maybe you don't have wordwrap turned on.
Check it out. A good line length is 70-80 characters.

Theresa
Old January 18th 05, 06:29 PM
jmcquown

Sir Weeble Wobblybottom wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
Persia here. My mommy is starving me! She will only give me what
she calls "1 and a half cups" of my special crunchies every day.
How can I train Mommy to keep from starving me?

Yours in purrs,
Persia

Ohhhh my poor dear sweet Persia. Maybe you should try what I do.
When I'm hungry and da dish is empty, I go up to Mommy and nudge her
hand with my nose. After she gives me scritchies and petting (and I
do purr a lot when she does) she goes and fill my dish. Sometimes
she's sleeping and I can't find her hands, so I just lay on toppa her
and purr until she wakes up.

Purrs & love

Your Boyfriend,

Weebs

Thank you my sweet Weebs When I lay on my mommy she just pets me more,
she doesn't get up and fill da bowl. But I'll try harder next time.

Jill

Old January 18th 05, 06:34 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:29:53 -0600, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

jmcquown wrote:
[...]

Dear Miss Persia,
When you jump on your Mommy does she go "OOOF!"? When that happens,
usually that's when my Mommy starts starving me.
Love, Stinky.

Theresa