UPDATE: Buster is still gone

Old September 1st 06, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default UPDATE: Buster is still gone

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

Still no sight of Buster.

We occasionally get one of the local kids responding to our posters,
but it always turns out not to be him.

I am thankful that nobody has come to our door saying, "We saw him
lying on the side of the road." I'm hoping that he just got himself
readopted when the super high temps hit us.

Maybe he'll be back when it cools down (I can always hope...)

I was thinking about Buster yesterday and wanted to post to ask if he'd come
home. I guessed he hadn't, otherwise you would have told us, so I didn't.
I cannot think of a reason why Buster would suddenly take off and not come
back, unless he suddenly remembered his previous home and decided to go back
there. Let's hope that's what happened.

Tweed

Old September 1st 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Karen" wrote in message

[...]

Oh. So you think not. I'm trying to look on the bright side here.

Tweed

Old September 1st 06, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Karen" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in

message

[...]

No, i'm just sad he is still missing.

Old September 1st 06, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Karen" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Karen" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in

message

[...]

So am I. I would just go crazy if either of my two went missing. I can
imagine how I would feel in Mark's position.

Tweed