Birthdays, mine & Kitty Farmcat

Old December 1st 07, 09:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

Default Birthdays, mine & Kitty Farmcat

"Kreisleriana" drtmuiratearthlink.net wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

It's my birthday today. I decided it would be hers, also, since I never
knew her real birth date, but she presented herself at the door near my
birthday.
She is now 22 then.
Yes, really, she is. I know enough from ex-neighbour now (previous
owner) how old she is.

Happy Birthday, KittyFC. Wonderful brave fierce girlie.

Tweed

I'm raising my glass of Orvieto to both of you great ladies.

I'll be raising my glass of Australian merlot in just a bit as well.
Sending best wishes around the globe. Along with sleeping by the fire
purrs.

Jo

Old December 1st 07, 09:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Christina Websell wrote:
It's my birthday today. I decided it would be hers, also, since I
never knew her real birth date, but she presented herself at the door
near my birthday.
She is now 22 then.
Yes, really, she is. I know enough from ex-neighbour now (previous
owner) how old she is.

Happy Birthday, KittyFC. Wonderful brave fierce girlie.

Tweed

Happy purrday both of you and may you both have many more.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old December 1st 07, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Christina Websell wrote:

It's my birthday today. I decided it would be hers, also, since I never
knew her real birth date, but she presented herself at the door near my
birthday.
She is now 22 then.
Yes, really, she is. I know enough from ex-neighbour now (previous owner)
how old she is.
Happy Birthday, KittyFC. Wonderful brave fierce girlie.

Wow, she *is* a wonderful fierce girl! We already knew that, but now
we know it even more than ever.

Happy birthday to you, Tweed. (I notice you're not telling just how
fierce *you* are. But we know you are because you've endured a lot
and have come out on top.) And a special happy birthday wish from the
Fierce One's special admirer, too.

Joyce
Old December 1st 07, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-12-01 12:41:44 -0600, "Christina Websell"
said:

It's my birthday today. I decided it would be hers, also, since I
never knew her real birth date, but she presented herself at the door
near my birthday.
She is now 22 then.
Yes, really, she is. I know enough from ex-neighbour now (previous
owner) how old she is.

Happy Birthday, KittyFC. Wonderful brave fierce girlie.

Tweed

Happy Purrdays to both of you!!!! What an amazing little lady.

Old December 1st 07, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

Christina Websell wrote:
It's my birthday today. I decided it would be hers, also, since I never
knew her real birth date, but she presented herself at the door near my
birthday.
She is now 22 then.
Yes, really, she is. I know enough from ex-neighbour now (previous owner)
how old she is.

Happy Birthday, KittyFC. Wonderful brave fierce girlie.

Tweed

Happy purrday, Tweed and KFC

Sam
Old December 1st 07, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Dec 1, 1:41 pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
It's my birthday today. I decided it would be hers, also, since I never
knew her real birth date, but she presented herself at the door near my
birthday.
She is now 22 then.
Yes, really, she is. I know enough from ex-neighbour now (previous owner)
how old she is.

Happy Birthday, KittyFC. Wonderful brave fierce girlie.

Happy purrday to both of you and I hope you both have many more.

Will in New Haven

--

Cuddlesleep is special,
One hour counts as two

Tweed

Old December 2nd 07, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone

Happy BD to you both

On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 18:41:44 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

It's my birthday today. I decided it would be hers, also, since I never
knew her real birth date, but she presented herself at the door near my
birthday.
She is now 22 then.
Yes, really, she is. I know enough from ex-neighbour now (previous owner)
how old she is.

Happy Birthday, KittyFC. Wonderful brave fierce girlie.

Tweed

--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit, Spot,
Princess and Furby
with loving memories of Rocky (RB)

Old December 2nd 07, 03:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 1 Dez., 19:41, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
It's my birthday today. I decided it would be hers, also, since I never
knew her real birth date, but she presented herself at the door near my
birthday.
She is now 22 then.
Yes, really, she is. I know enough from ex-neighbour now (previous owner)
how old she is.

Happy Birthday, KittyFC. Wonderful brave fierce girlie.

Tweed

Just read your post.
Happy birthday (a little late) for both of you.
How wonderful to have a 22-year old furball.

Wish you the best for the coming year and of course every year after
that.

Bettina
Old December 2nd 07, 03:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chris Havlicek

Sorry I'm a day late, but hope you *and* Kitty
had a wonderful birthday! I'll raise a small glass
of single malt to you and your feisty 22 yo...

Purrs and best fishes!

Chris, Tripper, Katie, Hazard and Oreo (aka The Fairfax Fur Factory)