Tigger is home fum kitty hospital!

Old January 31st 11, 01:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

Default Tigger is home fum kitty hospital!

On Jan 30, 7:30*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
purleze catsider grain free fudz dat iz lower in karbz beclawz diz mite meen
lezz/no insulin afur a while, Trudi"conniepo" wrote in message

dis is a gud idea! I will have meowmie look into it

Tigger (able to type now)
Old January 31st 11, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia

Meowmie note: Tigger looked a bit shaken up. He was in the hospital for
4 days. Now he's home and VERY happy. He gets 2 insulin shots a day (one
in AM, one in PM) and we have to bring him back in 7 days so they can
run more tests to make sure he is stabilized. Thanks for the
encouragement and purrs!

We're very glad to hear that Tigger is home and that his diabetes is
being treated.

I got taken to the vet Saturday myself. Talk about indignities! They
stole some of my blood, and the TED put her hands all over me. The TED is
testing my blood to see if I have diabetes too. And my humans talked to
TED about putting me on a DIET! How dare they!

Tigger, I feel your pain.

Amelia
Old January 31st 11, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we sure iz glad ursef iz better, purleze sine up onna kruze lizts der shuld
be a doktur kitty onna kruze ta hep ifin uresef needitz, trudi

Old January 31st 11, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 15:47:35 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

ooohhh i sure hope itz juzt paranoyd hoominz, OEJ

Me too. A Diet...

Amelia shivering

Old January 31st 11, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 16:18:29 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

ursef meanz no more free feedin??? diz iz skaree, OEJ

Yes, it is the stuff of nightmares. Not only are they talking about
stopping free feeding, they're also talking about switching us to grain-
free diet kibble.

Amelia