PING Cybercat

Old April 9th 06, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default PING Cybercat

Were you talking to me cybercat in the other post?

Old April 9th 06, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Matthew AKA NMR" wrote in message
om...
Were you talking to me cybercat in the other post?

No, I was talking to Lamey. But hi, how are you?

Old April 9th 06, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On Sun, 9 Apr 2006 16:07:59 -0400, "cybercat"
wrote:

"Matthew AKA NMR" wrote in message
. com...
Were you talking to me cybercat in the other post?

No, I was talking to Lamey. But hi, how are you?

You were? I must a missed it. Was it good?
Old April 9th 06, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Doing good survived the nasty weather last night. It is a beautiful
day today no one is in the house except the gods who are all currently in
the Florida room basking in the sunlight. I opened all the shades and let
the light poor in. They are in heaven. I am enjoying the peace and quiet
watching some of the programs I missed this weekend I love this new Dr.Who
series on the sci-fi channel.

I made me a nice lunch made some cucumber, baby spinach leaves, carrots
slivers, almond slivers, chicken basted in teriyaki - basil sauce all
wrapped up in piece of romaine lettuce held together with a avocado -
mayonnaises mustard sauce. It is followed by tortilla chips that I made
myself with a dipping sauce of mild mexi - ranch sauce mixed with Monterey
jack, extra sharp new York style cheddar cheese and pico de Gallo with just
a hint of very mild lightly smoked chipotle that I blended up together.
Sweet Pickle wedges on the side

I made some cold to follow it a nice fruit salad loaded with red and
white seedless grapes and strawberries which we went this week and picked
fresh this week; they are in season here. To drink I made fresh squeezed
lemonade with raspberries in it.

Can you tell I have some time on my hands this afternoon. Would you
believe that the furballs did not even pay any attention to my lunch. When I
was making it they all jumped up took one sniff and went back to the
sunlight. I guess they did not like the sauce

Did you see John Does' pathetic attempt to prode me for more
information. Like I am that stupid as one of his bar room buddies

Old April 9th 06, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Matthew AKA NMR" wrote in message
news
Doing good survived the nasty weather last night. It is a beautiful
day today no one is in the house except the gods who are all currently in
the Florida room basking in the sunlight.

Haha! It is good that you know their proper place in the household and the
Universe at large, Matthew. I am sure they will reward you, or at least
allow you to go on about your business in peace.

I opened all the shades and let
the light poor in. They are in heaven. I am enjoying the peace and quiet
watching some of the programs I missed this weekend I love this new Dr.Who
series on the sci-fi channel.

I rarely watch that channel though I have read a LOT of sci-fi in my life.
Maybe I'll check it out next time I have some down time.

I made me a nice lunch made some cucumber, baby spinach leaves,

carrots
slivers, almond slivers, chicken basted in teriyaki - basil sauce all
wrapped up in piece of romaine lettuce held together with a avocado -
mayonnaises mustard sauce.

Now, this sounds very good. And the lettuce is an excellent replacement
for bread--less carbs, just as much fiber, more water.

It is followed by tortilla chips that I made
myself with a dipping sauce of mild mexi - ranch sauce mixed with

Monterey
jack, extra sharp new York style cheddar cheese and pico de Gallo with

just
a hint of very mild lightly smoked chipotle that I blended up together.
Sweet Pickle wedges on the side

Oooo, there goes the diet, but yum yum. You sound like quite a cook!

I made some cold to follow it a nice fruit salad loaded with red and
white seedless grapes and strawberries which we went this week and picked
fresh this week; they are in season here. To drink I made fresh squeezed
lemonade with raspberries in it.

Well, Mrs. NMR must be in heaven. By the way, I have picked strawberries
around Orlando before, with a bunch of little ones. It's a great way to
spend
a few sunny hours. Our strawberries are in, too. Up in the mountains it is
almost
raspberry time.

Old April 9th 06, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew AKA NMR" wrote in message
news
Doing good survived the nasty weather last night. It is a beautiful
day today no one is in the house except the gods who are all currently
in
the Florida room basking in the sunlight.

Haha! It is good that you know their proper place in the household and the
Universe at large, Matthew. I am sure they will reward you, or at least
allow you to go on about your business in peace.

I know who the masters are I bow down to them all the time. Heck when I
built the house besides the hurricane upgrades I built 2 rooms jsut for
them a huge florida room with oversized bay windows where the sun can pour
in and a room in their benefit with nothing but cats in mind for play and
fun.

I opened all the shades and let
the light poor in. They are in heaven. I am enjoying the peace and quiet
watching some of the programs I missed this weekend I love this new
Dr.Who
series on the sci-fi channel.

I rarely watch that channel though I have read a LOT of sci-fi in my life.
Maybe I'll check it out next time I have some down time.

They have some good line ups on friday nights glad I have a DVR

I made me a nice lunch made some cucumber, baby spinach leaves,

carrots
slivers, almond slivers, chicken basted in teriyaki - basil sauce all
wrapped up in piece of romaine lettuce held together with a avocado -
mayonnaises mustard sauce.

Now, this sounds very good. And the lettuce is an excellent replacement
for bread--less carbs, just as much fiber, more water.

more vitamins also and it gives it that crunch everyone needs

It is followed by tortilla chips that I made
myself with a dipping sauce of mild mexi - ranch sauce mixed with

Monterey
jack, extra sharp new York style cheddar cheese and pico de Gallo with

just
a hint of very mild lightly smoked chipotle that I blended up together.
Sweet Pickle wedges on the side

Oooo, there goes the diet, but yum yum. You sound like quite a cook!

No there does not go the diet everything I used was lowfat, no trans fat,
low carbs. I think that whole meal I made maybe had 400 calories that is
the whole thing. You get a little fat , maybe some trans fats and sodium
from the cheese, teriyaki and almonds but you got to live life. But if you
are watching your intake Which I am it falls into a steady routine that you
can monitor.
As long as you exercise and not over eat you can do what you want just stay
away from the greasy and the heavy foods. Which I know is impossible to do
when McDonald offers their dollar menu ( excuse we while I barf at that
thought)

I used wheat flour tortillas that were low sodium no fats low calories the
big 20 inch ones may 15 calories each cut that up in to 2 squares bake in
the oven at 300 till crisp easy to do. That whole meal took about 20
minutes to make including prep. I have never been trained how to cook. I
learned by watching TV and from my grandma when I was young. Plus being a
single man for a while before the DW came along you learn one major thing
you want a woman that you can keep learn to dazzle her in 3 places the
kitchen, the bedroom and in conversation. No complaints yet been together
along time no little blue pill yet he he

I could tell you how to so all of that in easy steps that even Barry could
follow it ( just kidding Barry). It is simple to do the only thing that
takes real time to do is when I marinate the chicken. I usually do it from
3 to 36 hours depending on the sauce to marinate. But I have a nice little
machine that I got from tv that does it real quick in about 10 minutes when
I need it down quick; only cost me $19.95

If you want to know how to or need ideas just ask. In the other group you
have seen the recipes that I hand out and put together. You saw what menu I
did for the DW on valentine's day. Eating health is easy as long as you
don't look at it as a chore but as fun and new ideas always make it
interesting.

I will gladly give out that cooking info to anyone in the group except one
person and you know who he is.

I made some cold to follow it a nice fruit salad loaded with red
and
white seedless grapes and strawberries which we went this week and picked
fresh this week; they are in season here. To drink I made fresh squeezed
lemonade with raspberries in it.

Well, Mrs. NMR must be in heaven. By the way, I have picked strawberries
around Orlando before, with a bunch of little ones. It's a great way to
spend
a few sunny hours. Our strawberries are in, too. Up in the mountains it is
almost
raspberry time.

Yeah there is a great place near Orlando called the city of Oviedo there
is a field that you pick your own a bushel is $12 that is alot of
strawberries we freeze them. There is also a place near Daytona Beach that
has a blue berry field charges $5 pick up to a bushel a person. I got a
friend up north that sends me down Fresh picked huckleberries nothing like
making a jam out of those.