Here kitty, kitty

Old February 23rd 13, 12:19 AM posted to alt.talk.creationism,us.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

Default SPAMMED INTO CANADA ------------------ Here kitty, kitty

Dr. C Love wrote:
On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 16:30:21 -0700, Virgil wrote:

In article ,
Dr. C Love wrote:

Jesus is relevent to all countries.

Then let countries believe in Jesus godhood, but people needn't.

Are you stupid? You must believe not your country.

Dr. C Love
Doctor of Homeopathy
Master of Reikki Therapy

Always remember:
Jesus love's you and so do I!
Every single one of you!

Believing is seeing - Think about it!

But why does he hate so many cats and other little furry creatures?

Love me.... love my cat!
Old February 24th 13, 04:14 AM posted to alt.talk.creationism,us.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

Dr. C Love wrote:
Believing is seeing - Think about it!

Yes. There are those who see things that aren't really there, and believe
because of it, but they are usually called, "Crazy" as a result of that. I
have frequently said, "If Jesus were to walk through that wall, and come up
to me and lay his hand on my shoulder and say, 'follow me, my son', I would
quickly check myself in to the local mental hospital."