Da nitely Nooz

Old October 9th 11, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

Default Da nitely Nooz

Two Zot girls, behind a shiny mahogany desk, shuffle papers, as the theme
plays, and a computer graphic of the NYC skyline displays behind them.

Cybèle: Meow, and welcome to da Nitely Nooz ob Catamerika, libe from Mew
Yawk City!

Oriane: Well, kitties, the talk ob da town is da upcomink Jellicel Ball!

Cybèle: Yes, indeed it iz! Everykitty is getting out their finery and
waiting for Wednesday.

Oriane: And dere was a lubbly trip to Paree to meet a gwashus cowtorie who
made awl ob da girl-cats spwendid gowns!

Cybèle: Oh yes, we are awl going to wook wubly!

Oriane: So mine deer, do you haff your eyez on any boycats?

Cybèle: Well, I don't knoze, but doze boy-cats from da Secund Whirld luked
inneresting!

Oriane: I fink so too, purrhaps we'll wander ober to dere table during
dinner...

Cybèle: Yes, indeed. But you know, mine deer sisfur, dey'd hab to take usses
as a matched pair. I means, we've nebber been separated!

Oriane: But ob cawze, mine sisfur! [groom each other's head] I wunder if
dere iz any braff enuf.....

Cybèle: Well, on the home front, the hooman bought [sotto voce: sumcat
cubber Sundance's eers, pweeze] us a grabity-fed feeder dat howlds twee
pownds ob kibble!

Oriane: It'z a great tecknowlodgikal step furward! We duzzn't hab to meow to
da hooman, and he duzzent hab to keep checking owr fuuds!

Cybèle: Ummmm, imagin if dey had sumfing to do dat wif Fancy Feets!

Oriane: Yes, yood be da size ob a bwimp! [mutula glares]

Cybèle: And on anofer note, da hooman haz bee reeding da nootrishional
infurmashun ob ebbery bwand ob kitty kibble, and fownd dis won to be da
highest and bestest: http://www.redmoonpetfood.com/ Haz any kitty twied dis?
He ordered usses da twial size...

Oriane: Well, kitties, Pitoonya haz da Bootique open now, so if anycat needs
sumfin, dis iz a gud time to go!

Cybèle: Well, kitties, Good nite frum Mew Yawk!

Oriane: Good Night! [lights fade]

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/9/2011 4:33:45 PM
Old October 9th 11, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglettturns to Lizzie, I just lubz doze nitelie newz reportz (effen if dem
iznt zaklie nitelie).

Old October 9th 11, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Oct 9, 9:36*pm, The Two Sisters wrote:
Two Zot girls, behind a shiny mahogany desk, shuffle papers, as the theme
plays, and a computer graphic of the NYC skyline displays behind them.

Cyble: Meow, and welcome to da Nitely Nooz ob Catamerika, libe from Mew
Yawk City!

Oriane: Well, kitties, the talk ob da town is da upcomink Jellicel Ball!

Cyble: Yes, indeed it iz! Everykitty is getting out their finery and
waiting for Wednesday.

Oriane: And dere was a lubbly trip to Paree to meet a gwashus cowtorie who
made awl ob da girl-cats spwendid gowns!

Cyble: Oh yes, we are awl going to wook wubly!

Oriane: So mine deer, do you haff your eyez on any boycats?

Cyble: Well, I don't knoze, but doze boy-cats from da Secund Whirld luked
inneresting!

Oriane: I fink so too, purrhaps we'll wander ober to dere table during
dinner...

Cyble: Yes, indeed. But you know, mine deer sisfur, dey'd hab to take usses
as a matched pair. I means, we've nebber been separated!

Oriane: But ob cawze, mine sisfur! [groom each other's head] I wunder if
dere iz any braff enuf.....

Cyble: Well, on the home front, the hooman bought [sotto voce: sumcat
cubber Sundance's eers, pweeze] us a grabity-fed feeder dat howlds twee
pownds ob kibble!

Oriane: It'z a great tecknowlodgikal step furward! We duzzn't hab to meow to
da hooman, and he duzzent hab to keep checking owr fuuds!

Cyble: Ummmm, imagin if dey had sumfing to do dat wif Fancy Feets!

Oriane: Yes, yood be da size ob a bwimp! [mutula glares]

Cyble: And on anofer note, da hooman haz bee reeding da nootrishional
infurmashun ob ebbery bwand *ob kitty kibble, and fownd dis won to be da
highest and bestest:http://www.redmoonpetfood.com/Haz any kitty twied dis?
He ordered usses da twial size...

Oriane: Well, kitties, Pitoonya haz da Bootique open now, so if anycat needs
sumfin, dis iz a gud time to go!

Cyble: Well, kitties, Good nite frum Mew Yawk!

Oriane: Good Night! [lights fade]

--
Purrs,

* * * * Cyble & Oriane

* * * * * * * * I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 10/9/2011 4:33:45 PM

Owh! Dis is soso gud! Wees wuffin dis nuze nitely fing...but yu has a
gud hoomin awlways wooking fur wats bestest fur yu gurlz...notted wike
ower Meomie....[evil gware] soso wucky.

Sukie Gordon
Old October 10th 11, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

[...]

__________________________________________________ ______________________________
Mosey heer,: Fank yew fur Da nitely Nooz, Cybèle n Oriane
Haow iz da wethur der?
Et is kinda kool en da dai [en da 60's] n kold at nite fur owr two hoomins.
Weh wib neer Seattul, Warshingtoona.

Pipps pwans tew port ovur tew da Temple urly cuz hur iz at
da guestbook table wiff Mz Piglett n Wascal, hoo r en charge uf da guestbook
sining n greeting gests.
Pipps haz uh baskit at da sayme taybul, [wich is covured wiff uh red
tabulclof n gold ribonz]
bootiful Rainbow Jellicle Ball 2011 prynted on white hankies,
inna uh bootiful red baskit twimmed wiff gold dat Meowy, Pipps n Mimzy mayd,
tew gib tew efferune hoo wunts one
n wen da long Calling Of Names, Pipps n hur skort, [hoo wyl meet hur der]
wyl tayke sum insyde, cuz da lizt iz sew long,
{wai tew long, ai fink} dey wyl tayke moar hankiez in, en kase inny neez
une, cuz der iz uh LOT uff snifflez,
n Pipps wyl leev da baskit owt on da taybul wif moar hankies innit fur a
jest-en-kase.

Diz iz owr gift tew owr wunerful Community, n weh gib et wiff mutch luffs.
See yew there,

Luffs,
Mosey fur hiz big famlee

PS, Nope, weh habnt twied dat kynd uff kibble.
Weh git Nutri Source kibbles tew goh ovur owr
Fancy Feast n Purina canned beef. datz da unly kynd ai kan eet or ai wyl
hurk.
PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps hab noe problum wiff uther kibbles or kanned fud
flavurz
Boff meh n owr Meowmie hab funnee tumiez.

Da Second World Cats are 'vury' nice , but kinda shy.
Dey r vury nise, az are Mimzy's, n BobQat'z famlee frum Qat Island
Dey r Majikal Whimsy Qats , sew r mai n Meowy n mai bitties Tygur n Mayzy,
Dey r ubowt 4 munths old, da bittites.
Mimzy n BobQat r ubaowt 3 yeers old naow.
Jest sum infurmashun fur yew two.

Mosey

Old October 10th 11, 02:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cutie

rememfur tu saf a seet fur mee attid yur taybul.
yu sed i kin sit wiff yuzz. i wunt be uh pezt, i pwomiz.
an i wunt folo yu tu anudder taybul. i wyll sit tyll yuz kum bak.
i wyll weer uh pink tuutuu wiff pink slippurz and pink ribbunz
on mine ankulz, an nek, an tayl...ho kay?

Old October 10th 11, 03:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Furry gud repurrt, ladeez, but I missed a bit in da middel. Wud yoo mind
repeetin dat part?

Sundance

Old October 10th 11, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i gotsa newz flash fur ursefz, onze agin sundanze cofur urown earz, softz
brofer haza kittee feeder whut dizpenzes wet fudz onna skedule, i thinkz it
kan be filled up fur surfin fudz fur 72 howrz, it dizpenses a 'mount da
hoomin setz urr hoomin if spozedta filletsef up, anna it haza kooler...
beree pricey to soft, arownd sixty hoomin toonaz i think on sale,... himz
getted fura prezzie furm softz parentz so he fillz it on a skedule so if
hizsef getz sik annna hasta go to 'mergincee ted he duzint hafta wurree
abowt hizown kittee, di kittee awso haza cat genie fur itz litter box, OEJ,
havin fud anna litter box envy

Old October 10th 11, 03:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ps, in dis catmunitee a while ago der wuza winked famblee of two girlcats
anna one mancat, awso der wuz juzt wo gurlcats, and more recintlee, lillith
kitten mahoney was winked to smokey gordon anna sammy redact atta same times

Trudi, who wantz efury kreashureta be happy in howefur dey lifez derown
lifez

Old October 11th 11, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Sun, 9 Oct 2011 16:53:09 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Piglettturns to Lizzie, I just lubz doze nitelie newz reportz (effen if dem
iznt zaklie nitelie).

Fangu! Well, we iz catz, and haff a differunt view ob time! An we do dem at
nite...

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/10/2011 7:28:33 PM

Da Nitely Nooz! The Two Sisters Cat community 8 July 20th 11 12:38 AM
Da nitely Nooz! The Two Sisters Cat community 18 July 10th 11 11:28 PM
Nooz ob da week MeOwy Cat community 15 March 5th 10 03:52 AM
Gud nooz an bad nooz Sundance[_2_] Cat community 3 December 20th 09 03:23 AM
sad nooz... Mme. Anas ^..^[_2_] Cat community 26 October 26th 07 03:50 AM