A sad message from BlueBird

Old September 3rd 03, 09:31 AM
Helen Wheels

Default A sad message from BlueBird

Yoj wrote:
I got this e-mail from BlueBird today.

Joy

I just came from the vet. I KNEW Little Bit was sick. Everyone said
not to bother because they were all things cats just do, but I've always
known when my animals are sick. Maybe because I just love them so much
and have had a LOT of them...... whatever, I knew even though I don't
have the money this month, I HAD to take her. I was right, but wish
with all my heart that I'd been wrong. Her kidneys are shutting down.
It's BAD. The vet, because I asked for the bottom line with no games
etc...... told me that she will probably have to be put to sleep within
a week's time. He told me to call him in 4-5 days. He tried some
things, but told me honestly that he didn't believe, because of all his
years of experience, that anything would work. He knows what she means
to me. She has literally saved my life, or at the least my emotional
health. She's made my life so much better than it was. I owe her so
very much. I know I'll deal with it and get through it somehow. But
right now, I just don't know how !!!! I feel like my heart just stopped
beating. I want to spend every second I can with Little Bit. Trouble
is all she wants to do is to hide, like an animal normally does when
they know they are dying. My heart is breaking.

I'm so sorry. I wish there was something I could do, but all I
can offer is thoughts. We're thinking of you BlueBird and Little Bit.
Helen Wheels

Old September 3rd 03, 10:24 AM
polonca12000

Oh, this is just so awfully sad! I'm so very sorry for BB and Little Bit.
Hugs and purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Yoj" wrote in message
I got this e-mail from BlueBird today.

Joy

I just came from the vet. I KNEW Little Bit was sick. snip

Old September 3rd 03, 11:30 AM
Lisa Katt

I am so sad to read this.
Many, many purrs for BlueBird and Little Bit!
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Old September 3rd 03, 11:44 AM
lewe

"Yoj" wrote in message
[...]

Sad news indeed.
May the Purr be with BlueBird and Little Bit.
hugs and scritches
Lena
--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old September 3rd 03, 01:31 PM
Victor M. Martinez

I am so sorry to hear this. We'll be purring for both of them.

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Old September 3rd 03, 01:40 PM
JBHajos

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 07:44:02 GMT, "Yoj" wrote:

My heart is breaking.

Oh, so is mine. I'm deeply saddened to hear this terrible news.
I've come to "know" Little Bit from past posts and am heartsick for
her and for BlueBird. Sincerest purrs and prayers for both of them.

Jeanne

Old September 3rd 03, 02:06 PM
Marina

"Yoj" wrote

I just came from the vet. I KNEW Little Bit was sick.

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. Lots of purrs to BlueBird and Little
Bit.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old September 3rd 03, 04:02 PM
Christine Burel

Oh no! Joy, please tell her we are so sorry to hear this! Sending both her
and Little Bit much love and many purrs.
Christine, Omar, Midnight, Oreo, Robin & Tucker

Old September 3rd 03, 04:07 PM
lrulan

Purrs and prayers for comfort and strength.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time