Happi Purrday Oktofurr Kitties!

Old October 1st 05, 06:54 AM
Shahna

Default Happi Purrday Oktofurr Kitties!

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

1 - Amber, Baby, Mikey, Nicholas, Percy, Tinkerbelle, Yarrow
11 - Isabella
14 - Matthias, Oz, Voodoo
15 - Maestro
17 - Louise
19 - Onyx (Mi sweetie!!)
22 - NewUpstart
28 - Schmutz
? - April, Sweetheart

Agan, if enny kitties yew no ar knot onda lizt,ore da dayte iz rong,
ore dey haf kros ofur da bridj, pleeze let me no. Fangu.

Shahna

PS - tew PiP Cory,

I hope yew have a gudgud purrday!
Old October 1st 05, 12:14 PM
Miss Violette

Happy Purr day from our house,, Miss Violette
Happy Purrday tew yew,

Old October 1st 05, 07:36 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

A Hip-Hop-Happy Furrday tu yuuz frum meeee!
Pitooonya AKA Sweetee

Old October 2nd 05, 12:00 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 22:54:02 -0700, Shahna's little, agile paws typed:

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

1 - Amber, Baby, Mikey, Nicholas, Percy, Tinkerbelle, Yarrow
11 - Isabella
14 - Matthias, Oz, Voodoo
15 - Maestro
17 - Louise
19 - Onyx (Mi sweetie!!)
22 - NewUpstart
28 - Schmutz
? - April, Sweetheart

Agan, if enny kitties yew no ar knot onda lizt,ore da dayte iz rong,
ore dey haf kros ofur da bridj, pleeze let me no. Fangu.

Shahna

PS - tew PiP Cory,

I hope yew have a gudgud purrday!

Happy Purrday effurrykitty! Louise, iz yoo doink anyfing spekial fur
yur birfday?????
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/1/2005 6:59:56 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old October 2nd 05, 02:22 AM
Beverly Orel

Happy Purrrrrrrrrrrrrday alla yew Oktoburr kittiez!

Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie

Old October 2nd 05, 03:30 PM
Adam

Happy Purrday effurrykitty! Louise, iz yoo doink anyfing spekial fur
yur birfday?????

I bekum SOC. What u suggest?

Louise
Old October 2nd 05, 04:46 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 10:30:56 -0400, Adam's little, agile paws typed:

Happy Purrday effurrykitty! Louise, iz yoo doink anyfing spekial fur
yur birfday?????

I bekum SOC. What u suggest?

Louise

An dat day (yur birfday) iz my akwizition day. Wood yoo like to trow
a party fur effurrykitty togeffur???
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/2/2005 11:45:17 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old October 2nd 05, 04:56 PM
Miss Violette

mine lof willz der be fudz? kan I kome efin if der iz not any fudz? Tiger
thinkin he didn't see da aqizition day onna purr day lizt

Old October 2nd 05, 09:33 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 2 Oct 2005 10:56:34 -0500, Miss Violette's little, agile paws
typed:

mine lof willz der be fudz? kan I kome efin if der iz not any fudz? Tiger
thinkin he didn't see da aqizition day onna purr day lizt

Uv cawz dere will be fudz! Derez always fudz at kommunity effents!

Fluffykitz girlz, wood yoo care to cater dis pawty? (I fink Louise
will want to do dis too). Make sure dat derez lopsterz, shrimpees an
crabeez on da menyoo, buttid da rest iz up to yoo!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/2/2005 4:31:30 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old October 3rd 05, 12:58 AM
Rebecca

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Sun, 2 Oct 2005 10:56:34 -0500, Miss Violette's little, agile paws
typed:

mine lof willz der be fudz? kan I kome efin if der iz not any fudz? Tiger
thinkin he didn't see da aqizition day onna purr day lizt

Uv cawz dere will be fudz! Derez always fudz at kommunity effents!

Fluffykitz girlz, wood yoo care to cater dis pawty? (I fink Louise
will want to do dis too). Make sure dat derez lopsterz, shrimpees an
crabeez on da menyoo, buttid da rest iz up to yoo!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Ub corse we wud cater da partee! Louise, iz dere ennee kind ub fud yoo
speshully like?

Rebecca, looking through the recipe books