Dis is jus wrong

Old September 7th 04, 01:41 PM
Miss Violette

I iz notted at all wet, Dis isa gud thing cause I likezta play inna water
wif mine pawz butted I duzn't like anofur part of minez furz wet.... You
dida gudgud job of drifin, letz go get some bugz...
OEJ takes her gear off, straightens her furz a bit and stands ready to hunt
ShortTail Tom wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:

we kan 'prt or ride isa yourown choice. I wuuld likta see ifin der is
bigbig bugz down der, OEJ

Ok, let'z do bof. We can ride da motorcycle fru da teleporter! Let'z
gib it a try...

ShortTail Tom and OEJ hop on the motorcycle, snug down their helmets,
and get comfortable seated. STTom starts up the bike, gooses the
throttle to get a nice roar, then guides the bike towards the
teleporter. They zoom into the door of the 'porter....

and come flashing out the other side, headed straight for the river!
STTom keeps control of the bike and manages to stop in just a couple
feet of water. The bike entering the water kicks up a big bow wave that
soaks STTom but leaves OEJ pretty much untouched.

Sppppppppppppppppp............... Yech!

Iz you ok, bootiful OEJ? STTom turns around frantically to check on his
favorite kitty girl in the whole world. Oh, good, it looks like I waz
da only one to get wadder all over. Here, let me get us out of here...

He slowly and carefully wheels the bike back to shore, then parks it in
a nice, sandy, dry area and helps OEJ climb down off the bike.

Well, now dat we iz here we could go look for some nice big buggies!

STTom
ShortTail Tom wrote in message

Miss Violette wrote:

I nefur did see a lizzard but Lillith sayed dey isa funfun, I duz katch
mothz do I isa 'xpurrt in huntin dem, OEJ, so glad she hooked up with a

like

minded boycat

It getted away purty quick. Darned Lizzard!

Maybe we can ride really fast to da 'lympics, or ride through the
teleporter. I'll bet dere are lotz of good buggies and lizzards at da
bottom of da Gran Canyum. Den we could maybe go hunting dem togeffur?

STTom

Old September 7th 04, 04:32 PM
ShortTail Tom

Miss Violette wrote:
I iz notted at all wet, Dis isa gud thing cause I likezta play inna water
wif mine pawz butted I duzn't like anofur part of minez furz wet.... You
dida gudgud job of drifin, letz go get some bugz...
OEJ takes her gear off, straightens her furz a bit and stands ready to hunt

Dat souns like fun! And while we hunt mineown furz will get dry, too.
I'll bet dere will be lots of bigbig buggies under doze rocks ober dere,
by da tents.

STTom
Old September 8th 04, 06:56 AM
Miss Violette

*oej looks at heer fafurite boycat and stands perfectly still and
concentrates very hard*

Atwinkle like a porter happens right in front of OEJ and two soft hands pop
out with a fluffy blanki that is also very absorbent. the hands put the
blanki on the ground and disappear...

afor we goez ta getz dem buggiez letz dry yourownsef onna dis her blanki I
maded soft gif uses... den we willz go unner doz rokz anna getz some big
onez
OEJ

Old September 8th 04, 07:43 AM
ShortTail Tom

Miss Violette wrote:

*oej looks at heer fafurite boycat and stands perfectly still and
concentrates very hard*

Atwinkle like a porter happens right in front of OEJ and two soft hands pop
out with a fluffy blanki that is also very absorbent. the hands put the
blanki on the ground and disappear...

afor we goez ta getz dem buggiez letz dry yourownsef onna dis her blanki I
maded soft gif uses... den we willz go unner doz rokz anna getz some big
onez
OEJ

Oh, fangu so furry much! That is furry kind of yourownself.

STTom runs to the blankie, plops down on it, and rolls around, getting
as dry as he possibly can.

Oh, dis feels much betterer. Fangu again, you most thoughtful kittygirl.

And in case I fogetted to say so afore, happy birfday!

STTom runs over to the motorcycle, digs in the saddlebags, and pulls
out a small wrapped package. He then runs back to OEJ.

Here, I getted dis fur you for your birfday. I hope you likes it.

Hands her the box.

STTom

Old September 8th 04, 01:29 PM
ShortTail Tom

Oh, fangu so furry much! That is furry kind of yourownself.

STTom runs to the blankie, plops down on it, and rolls around, getting
as dry as he possibly can.

Oh, dis feels much betterer. Fangu again, you most thoughtful kittygirl.

And in case I fogetted to say so afore, happy birfday!

STTom runs over to the motorcycle, digs in the saddlebags, and pulls
out a small wrapped package. He then runs back to OEJ.

Here, I getted dis fur you for your birfday. I hope you likes it.

Hands her the box.

STTom

Inside the box are a handful of fuzzy toy mouses stuffed with catnip,
one of Amelia's specially designed bug callers, and one of Cleopatra's
miniature collar-mounted emergency teleporters
Old September 8th 04, 11:21 PM
Miss Violette

thank yourownsef, I likez gettin prezzies butted bein wif you is enuf fur
any girlkitty, OEJ, who beginz ta opin da pakage