opera

Old April 4th 06, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default opera

Lord Chancellors were cheap as sprats
And Bishops in their shovel hats
Were plentiful as tabby cats --
In point of fact too many.
"The Gondoliers"

She had furgotten bout the Gondoliers - how kin yu have tutu meny tabby
cats??? Tutu meny Lord Chancellors annd Bishops, OK, but notted tutu meny
tabby cats.

Mandy (a tabby-tortie)

2 meni tabbies hir.

Louise
Old April 4th 06, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

MMmmmmm....puuuuurrrrrrrrr.....siiiiyyyyy....

AKA Sweetee

"Sundance" wrote in message
. net...
Corse I kan, Sweetee!

[Sundance sits close to Pitoonya and starts grooming the top of her head.]

Dere, duz dat hewp? Az soon az yoo feelz bedderer, I will go luk at dat
uther thred bowt yur dentity.

Sundance, soothingly

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Kin yu du dat an howld me klose at da sayme tyme??? Purrrleeez?

an hewlp me pik owt uhn identity nayme in annuddur pozt, az wel?

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

"Sundance" wrote in message
m...
Oh, gunness, datz horryble! Whut kan I do to hewp yoo kumpoze
yurownself? Wud yoo like yur hed groomed?

Sundance

"Sylvia M" wrote in message

NOOO00ooo, itz nottid attawl hokay!
I yam awl shuuk up! Countess Katzenplatzen'z Josephine Brush haz
bin stowllen! We wuz juzt gowin deown
tu see it, an neow itz Gone!!!! Huu wud du sutsh uh ting?

Pitoonya

"Sundance" wrote in message
et...
[Sundance rushes in to see if Pitoonya is OK.]

Toonya, iz yoo OK? I herd lotsa shoutin and skreemin an I didnt kno
whut to fingk!

Sundance, worried

"Countess Katzenplatzen" wrote in message
news On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 12:45:30 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

[The Countess leans toward OEJ and whispers in her ear]
That's ok, dear. I remember what it's like to be infatuated with a
boy cat!

[She stands from the table]
Since we are between courses of zis eggzelent meal, why don't we run
down
to mine stateroom now? I need to brush my furz again anyway, and we
can
take a peek at the Josephine Brush again.

[The Countess leads the small group of kitties to the stairway and
down to
the belowdeck area. She unlocks her stateroom door and allows the
other
kitties to enter ahead of her.

A moment later the kitties eating dinner abovedecks and the kittens
sleeping in their cabins are startled by a loud screech! Frantic
meows and
screeches echo down the hallway.

A crowd of kitties dash for the hallway, led by Samuel Kitten with
Cleo
and TV close on his heels. They find the Countess standing in her
cabin
door, pointing at her cabinet - her *open* cabinet.]

Mine brush - ze Josephine brush - it eez gone!

[Sammy squeezes by the Countess and looks in the cabinet. He sees her
leather bag, unzipped and standing open.]

Sammy: Ok, we'll handle things! Mizz Cleo, would youz take da
Countess to
yourz cabin an start gettin herz statement? An youz offur kitties
that
came down with the Countess, would you gif your statements to da
'spector?

[Sammy dashes down the hall to his cabin, then returns a moment
later. He
has a heavily laden backback, bulging with pawprint powders and
brushes,
an alternate light source, evidence collection bags, digital cameras,
and
magnifying lenses.n Just as he returns to the Countess' stateroom,
the
Inspector arrives breathlessly.]

I'z wil infesticate da room and see what clues I can find. Inspector,
Mizz
Cleo has da Countess in her room. If it'z ok wif yourownself, I'z
will
start da infestication here.

Old April 6th 06, 02:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

2 meni tabbies hir.

Louise

How izzat possibul?? Iz yu a tabby?

Mandy

I tabby, Fatcat tabby. Dat 2 meny.

Louise
Old April 7th 06, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

alla deze owlse catz hizz at mine mozt cutezt self, Stormmee
Cheryl Perkins wrote in message
Adam wrote:

I tabby, Fatcat tabby. Dat 2 meny.

Louise

Ah, I thot thu same fing wen Meomie brot home a box wif Betsy inside uv
it, butted evvenshually we gotten along a little beddur. Altho we will
neffur be rilly gudgud frens lyke sumcats iz. Yu kant hint at anyfing wif
Bets; it takes a gud hiss tu git hur attenshun we shes doin sumfing rong
like sittin onna rong windosill. And lotsa times she hisses roodly at me
wen Im doin nuffin rong.

Mandy

Old April 7th 06, 12:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I juz duzint get why dey duzint 'dore minesef like da hoomanz duz, I thinkz
i haza smurt hoomanz, Stormmee
Stormmee wrote:
alla deze owlse catz hizz at mine mozt cutezt self, Stormmee

Sumkats iz so intollurant anna meen!

Mandy (neffur inna rong an furry cute, tu!)

Old April 11th 06, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I tabby, Fatcat tabby. Dat 2 meny.

Louise

Ah, I thot thu same fing wen Meomie brot home a box wif Betsy inside uv
it, butted evvenshually we gotten along a little beddur. Altho we will
neffur be rilly gudgud frens lyke sumcats iz. Yu kant hint at anyfing wif
Bets; it takes a gud hiss tu git hur attenshun we shes doin sumfing rong
like sittin onna rong windosill. And lotsa times she hisses roodly at me
wen Im doin nuffin rong.

Mandy

Wen Fatcat in hows, no rum 4 ne1 else!

Louise