Da Roadtrip to da olympiks beginz!

Old August 16th 04, 04:10 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Default Da Roadtrip to da olympiks beginz!

Hihi effurrykitty,

It's nice to see all ov yourselves heer at Cleopatra' place ready to
start on our roadtrip to da Gran Canyun an da cat-o-lympicks!

Our trip will be led with the pink Catillac, followed by da motorcycles
and sidecars, wif da RV brinkink up da reer!

Cleo's staff has been kind enough to gas up all of da vehicles, and fill
the fridges and cupboards wif all kindz uv fud, drink an treetz!

Da olympiks shud be a grate time fur all kitteez, and our volunteeers
haf set up da venues fur eech effent, and we now have reporters to report on
dem. We'zl haff a guddud time!

I know Cleopatra will be heer in a minit to send us all off on da road
trip, so letz all get reddy for da roadtrip to da Olympicks!

--

Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old August 16th 04, 05:29 PM
Sylvia M.

"Mlle. Anaïs" wrote in message
[...]

Oh, Mlle. Anaïs, yu ar sooo effurrshunt!!!

Dyna, admyerinklee

Old August 16th 04, 06:40 PM
ChildFree23

It's nice to see all ov yourselves heer at Cleopatra'
place ready to
start on our roadtrip to da Gran Canyun an da

cat-o-lympicks!

Our trip will be led with the pink Catillac, followed by

da motorcycles
and sidecars, wif da RV brinkink up da reer!

Cleo's staff has been kind enough to gas up all of da

vehicles, and fill
the fridges and cupboards wif all kindz uv fud, drink an

treetz!

Da olympiks shud be a grate time fur all kitteez, and

our volunteeers
haf set up da venues fur eech effent, and we now have

reporters to report on
dem. We'zl haff a guddud time!

I know Cleopatra will be heer in a minit to send us all

off on da road
trip, so letz all get reddy for da roadtrip to da Olympicks!

Sammy, you ride on the motorcycle while I ride in the sidecar,
okay?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old August 16th 04, 07:24 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Sammy, you ride on the motorcycle while I ride in the sidecar,
okay?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Dat sounds good to me, mine dear! I got us some helmets and goggles and
leather jackets - I fink deze will fit you, mine luff. I fink we iz
about ready - are you nice and comfy on da kitty pillow dere in da sidecar?

Sammy
Old August 16th 04, 07:46 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Cleo's staff has been kind enough to gas up all of da vehicles,
and fill
the fridges and cupboards wif all kindz uv fud, drink an treetz!

Da olympiks shud be a grate time fur all kitteez, and our volunteeers
haf set up da venues fur eech effent, and we now have reporters to

report on
dem. We'zl haff a guddud time!

I know Cleopatra will be heer in a minit to send us all off on da

road
trip, so letz all get reddy for da roadtrip to da Olympicks!

Thank you for getting everybody ready, Mlle. Anais! All travelling
kitties, if you find that you need anything please let one of the staff
know and they'll get you whatever you need. We are doing our best to see
that everybody has all the supplies they'll need.

For those of you driving, we'll drive around the lake, head SLOWLY down
Highway 18 (it's very curvy and the mountainside it cuts through is very
steep), then take Highway 243 up to Route 66, then take Route 66 east to
Williams, AZ - the gateway to the Grand Canyon. About 40 miles or so out
on Route 66 we'll come to a Shoe Tree beside a highway bridge - that
might be a good place for a quick picnic.

Is everybody ready? Are all the kitties who want to ride in the Catillac
in place? I see that the RV is ready, and I can tell by the smells
that Tabitha and Rebecca are busy cooking up more goodies in there. If
anyone who wants to ride in the Catillac isn't ready yet, you can
teleport into the car as we roll.

Ok - Gentlecats, start your engines!

Cleo hops into the catillac and starts the engine. As she does, we hear
the thunder of many motorcycle engines rumbling to life

Tiger, would you like to take the lead once we get down the hill? Or
shall I? Let's roll, kitties!

The pink cadillac rolls down the driveway, out into the street, and
cruises through downtown Big Bear Lake. The many tourists walking the
street watch dumbstruck to see a big classic Caddy driven by a cat, then
look even more baffled to see a huge pack of cat-sized Harley's
following the Caddy, with a big old RV with a cat at the wheel bringing
up the rear. A local deputy sheriff about calling in to dispatch to
report the sight, then thinks better of doing so - who would believe
him? A few quick-witted tourists manage to get cameras up in time to
snap photos of the cat-pack, but most just stare amazed.

They then wind their way down the switchbacks of Highway 18, then
finally find themselves of Highway 243 - Barstow Road. Once she sees in
the rear-view mirror that the RV has made the turn as well, Cleo opens
up the Caddy. The pack of kitty travellers is soon rolling down the
highway at over 100 MPH, fur whipping in the wind.

WHEEEEEEE!

Cleopatra
Old August 16th 04, 08:19 PM
ChildFree23

Sammy, you ride on the motorcycle while I ride in the
sidecar,
okay?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Dat sounds good to me, mine dear! I got us some helmets and

goggles and
leather jackets - I fink deze will fit you, mine luff. I

fink we iz
about ready - are you nice and comfy on da kitty pillow dere

in da sidecar?

Sammy

Yes, I'ze safely tucked in. Let's go!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old August 16th 04, 10:06 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Yes, I'ze safely tucked in. Let's go!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

A midnight-blue Harley, ridden by an orange tabby with a beautiful
torby and white girlcat in the sidecar, roars off with the rest of the
motorcycles

Sammy
Old August 16th 04, 11:28 PM
ChildFree23

Yes, I'ze safely tucked in. Let's go!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

A midnight-blue Harley, ridden by an orange tabby with a

beautiful
torby and white girlcat in the sidecar, roars off with the

rest of the
motorcycles

Sammy

OOOOOH! OOOOOOOH! The wind is blowing in my face!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old August 17th 04, 01:08 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

OOOOOH! OOOOOOOH! The wind is blowing in my face!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Do youz like dat, or shall I put up da windscreen to keep it from
blowing in your bootiful face?

Sammy
Old August 17th 04, 01:49 PM
Miss Violette

OEJ and STT have picked out their gear and their ride, We isa readi, OEJ,
very excited to having a venture wif STT