Dis is jus wrong

Old August 25th 04, 02:26 PM
MouseCat

Wait furr meeeee.....
Dyna hurls herself forward, gathers speeed, and like a panther /lioness
Leeeeeeppppzzzz onto the back of the RV

STTom starts up his Harley, guides it carefully onto the trailer being
towed behind the RV, ties it down, then climbs through the access hatch
that Tabitha left open

Hello, all! I'm ready.

STTom
Old August 25th 04, 02:28 PM
Sammy Kitten

NOW HEER DIS! NOW HEER DIS! DA CONVOY IS GETTIN UNNERWAY! ENNEEKITTEE HOO
WANTZ TO RIDE IN DA RV NEEDZ TO GET IN RITE AWAY!

Boy, dat PA systim werks reely gud! OK, letz see...

[Rebecca turns the ignition key, and the RV's engine starts smoothly. She
checks the gas gauge -- there's plenty of gas left.]

OK, az soon az da Catillac an da motercicles get going, we'll follow.
---
Rebecca

Lilith, mine luff, shall we? I'z took da liberty of refreshing da stock
of Fancy Feets in da sidecar, and put in a cuple bowls of Cool Whip too.

Sammy
Old August 25th 04, 02:30 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

[Rebecca turns the ignition key, and the RV's engine starts smoothly. She
checks the gas gauge -- there's plenty of gas left.]

OK, az soon az da Catillac an da motercicles get going, we'll follow.
---
Rebecca

The remaining kitties all scramble onto motorcycle seats, into the RV,
or into the Catillac

Look's like everybody is ready, so let's make time and get to the Grand
Canyon!

The pink Catillac roars to life, turns a couple of donuts in the dirt,
then fishtails out onto the highway. A swarm of kitty-sized motorcycles
behind, with the RV bringing up the rear.

Catolympics, here we come!

Cleopatra
Old August 25th 04, 02:31 PM
ShortTail Tom

NOW HEER DIS! NOW HEER DIS! DA CONVOY IS GETTIN UNNERWAY!
ENNEEKITTEE HOO WANTZ TO RIDE IN DA RV NEEDZ TO GET IN RITE AWAY!

Boy, dat PA systim werks reely gud! OK, letz see...

[Rebecca turns the ignition key, and the RV's engine starts smoothly.

She checks the gas gauge -- there's plenty of gas left.]

OK, az soon az da Catillac an da motercicles get going, we'll follow.
---
Rebecca

Miss OEJ, iz you ready? I'z will get da engine warming up...

climbs onto a big harley, gets the engine started

STTom
Old August 25th 04, 03:01 PM
ChildFree23

NOW HEER DIS! NOW HEER DIS! DA CONVOY IS GETTIN
UNNERWAY! ENNEEKITTEE HOO
WANTZ TO RIDE IN DA RV NEEDZ TO GET IN RITE AWAY!

Boy, dat PA systim werks reely gud! OK, letz see...

[Rebecca turns the ignition key, and the RV's engine

starts smoothly. She
checks the gas gauge -- there's plenty of gas left.]

OK, az soon az da Catillac an da motercicles get going,

we'll follow.
---
Rebecca

Lilith, mine luff, shall we? I'z took da liberty of

refreshing da stock
of Fancy Feets in da sidecar, and put in a cuple bowls of

Cool Whip too.

Sammy

Yes, I'ze ready. [Fluffy blond torbie jumps into the sidecar
and adjusts her goggles.] Okay, let's go!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old August 25th 04, 04:52 PM
Sylvia M.

"Tabitha Kitten" wrote in message
Wait furr meeeee.....
Dyna hurls herself forward, gathers speeed, and like a panther /lioness
Leeeeeeppppzzzz onto the back of the RV

Here ya go - I'z got da escape hatch on da back of da Are Vee open. Come
on inside where it'z more comfy.

Tabitha

huhuhuhuuuh panting Fangz Tabitha!
I guezz I gotted stuud up.

Dyna, reddy tu roll ennywayz

Old August 25th 04, 05:59 PM
MouseCat

huhuhuhuuuh panting Fangz Tabitha!
I guezz I gotted stuud up.

Dyna, reddy tu roll ennywayz

Oh, my dear, I wouldn't stand you up! I was resting there, basking in
your beauty, when I got so comfortable that I just sort of drifted off
to sleep. I didn't wake up again until just a minute ago. But I'm here!

glaring at human secretary for not waking him up

MCat
Old August 25th 04, 08:15 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:
Ok...

Kitties, start your engines!

Hokay, Cleo,

Dis is a bootiful day fur a ride! Da sun in owr facez ann da wind in our
furz! Wheee!
--

Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old August 26th 04, 12:28 AM
MouseCat

Uhh Huh.
Dyna

YAWWWWWNNNNN

I was just *so* comfy on that nice, cool sand, and was so relaxed being
close to such a beautiful ladykitty as yourself that I couldn't help
mineownself. I just drifted right off, and my negligent human didn't
wake me up. I didn't wake up until I heard motorcycle engines starting.

But I did see you jumping onto the RV, so I fired up the motorcycle and
rode it up onto the trailer and jumped on board the RV myself.

MCat