We Found a New Kind of Monster

Old March 13th 05, 09:28 PM
ClowderCat

Sylvia M. wrote:
"ClowderCat" wrote in message
ups.com...

Sylvia M. wrote:
Wuz da horribobbul sownd uh GRRowl??

Pitoonya, fraid ov grrowlz

It was kind of like a growl. But it wasn't a whiny growl

like the
growlmonster does. It sounded more like the metalmonster

when it first
starts growling, except it was louder and didn't make any

other kind of
growl noise!

Do you want to see it?

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Olny if I kin streeetsh owt wiff mine bak pawz on da kitshen
floor an mine frunt
on da kornur of da kowntur an looook.

Pitoonya, nottid takin chanses

You can do that if you can reach it. If you can't we came bring in a
chair for you to stretch from.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old March 14th 05, 12:04 AM
Sylvia M.

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

Sylvia M. wrote:
[...]

Hoo Kay...
Pitoonya re-e-e-etchez with hur arm-paw, and knocks a spoon
off the counter

Old March 14th 05, 12:36 AM
ClowderCat

Sylvia M. wrote:
[...]

Chester, Clarence and Nathan jump back and get ready to run. Then
they see that it's just a spoon and it's not dangerous.

Old March 14th 05, 06:18 AM
Brad

Sylvia M. wrote:
Wuz da horribobbul sownd uh GRRowl??

If you guys don't have the funds I hear there are free clinics that
have shrinks available to those in need.........and......ummm.......I
don't know how to say this gently but you guys are in need........I
have been lurking around mostly thinking about getting a cat but I am
beginning to think about a parakeet now.....

Old March 14th 05, 04:10 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 05:18:17 GMT, Brad wrote:

If you guys don't have the funds I hear there are free clinics that
have shrinks available to those in need.........and......ummm.......I
don't know how to say this gently but you guys are in need........I
have been lurking around mostly thinking about getting a cat but I am
beginning to think about a parakeet now.....

Sorry to see that you are totally devoid of not only an imagination and
sense of humor, but the ability to be playful. Skip the parakeet and get a
pet rock - apparently its something you will be most comfortable with.

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
3/14/2005 10:08:44 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old March 15th 05, 12:37 AM
Brad

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:10:54 -0500, "Mlle. Anaïs ^..^"
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 05:18:17 GMT, Brad wrote:

If you guys don't have the funds I hear there are free clinics that
have shrinks available to those in need.........and......ummm.......I
don't know how to say this gently but you guys are in need........I
have been lurking around mostly thinking about getting a cat but I am
beginning to think about a parakeet now.....

Sorry to see that you are totally devoid of not only an imagination and
sense of humor, but the ability to be playful. Skip the parakeet and get a
pet rock - apparently its something you will be most comfortable with.

wow do you know what.......what you just said to me fits you
perfectly.....I was totally tongue in cheek with what I said.....I was
interjecting some humor to their role play......maybe I could have
injected a lol here and there but I hate lol's.......maybe you could
give someone the benefit of the doubt before you attack them next time
huh......read it again without trying to label me a troublemaker and
see if maybe you could take my word for the fact that I was not being
malicious.......these may be forum friends of yours but it still gives
you no right to attack me........must be a sad life to go around with
a negative attitude like you have........

Brad

LIFE'S JOURNEY IS NOT TO ARRIVE AT THE GRAVE SAFELY IN A
WELL-PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN SIDEWAYS, TOTALLY WORN OUT,
SHOUTING... " HOLY @#$%... WHAT A RIDE!"

Old March 18th 05, 12:34 PM
Miss Violette

It is best not telling who was on the counter, we helped soft get rid of the
blender monster by helping it off the edge of the counter, it went to live
in another place after that and only comes out when soft or furry feeds it,
Miss Violette
ClowderCat wrote in message
ups.com...
Friday morning at about 8 am one of us was minding his own business
walking on the kitchen counter (we're not telling which of us did it
because mom wants to know). He was getting ready to start licking some
butter that he had smelled up there when he bumped his head against a
bottle. All of a sudden this horrible noise started coming from this
funny looking thing (the blender). We don't know why it started making
that noise and we're wondering if mom booby trapped the kitchen counter
with that noise monster or if there was a greebling there that started
making noises. The cat who was up there was severely traumatized and
got away from the horrible noise as fast as he could. A couple minutes
later mom came out and the noise went away. And then mom wanted to
know which of us was on the counter!

Do any of you kitties want to come over and help us figure out what
happened?

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old March 18th 05, 12:35 PM
Miss Violette

I think it is safe because its teeth are inside of it and it seems to need a
hooman to open its mouth, Miss Violette
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Sundance wrote:
I will come. I hav lotz of sperience wif kichen kownters. I haznt

seen a
monster like dat, but I wud like to lern awl abowt it. Wud yoo show

me
where it wuz? (Assumin yur hoomins iznt arown, uv corse!)
--
Sundance

You can come any time. We can show you where it is from a chair. And
if mom's reading or in bed, she won't see what we're doing if we get up
there.

Do you think it's safe to get up there with that monster there?

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old March 18th 05, 12:42 PM
Miss Violette

It okurz to mineself dat you shouldnot get a kitty ifin you duz notted get
what diz grup iz 'bout, your dinner and snak choices iz totally diffurnt dan
sharin your heart wif a kitty, Tiger, winkin atta hiz ladylof and showin her
a catalog of pet rocks