Frank stopped moping

Old July 1st 04, 06:23 PM
Marina

Default Frank stopped moping

I've been a little worried about Frank, as my Mum has reported that he has
been moping under the bed since I left the island last Sunday. However, the
weather has been bad with rain and high winds. Today, my Mum rang me,
sounding very happy, and reported that Frank had come up to her in the
morning, tail in the air, and demanded breakfast, and then he had followed
her around and supervised everything she had done. It was sunny out on the
island today. Apparently, he wasn't moping for me, as we had thought, but
because he didn't like the weather. Well, humph. ;o)

Frank has also been difficult to medicate, my good little boy who has always
eaten his meds like an angel. He has decided that he won't have his meds
from my Mum. Nikki, on the other hand, little Miss I'll Eat It If I Feel
Like It, has been an angel with my Mum and lets her pill her (my Mum pill
Nikki) like a little saint. This proves to me, yet again, that my Mum was
supposed to be Nikki's human. But I'm not willing to give her up. )

I'm going back out there on Sunday. I will be travelling with my sister's
family, and they will take my niece's cats Kasper and one of Kira's kittens
(who is moving to Norway in the autumn) along. Kira is staying in town,
because guess what - she is going to have kittens again. Apparently she has
a beau ready, and they are just waiting for her to come into heat. So she
stays in town for now with my nephew. Anywho, can't wait to see the
Frank'n'Nikki monster!

--
Marina, missing Frank and Nikki

Old July 1st 04, 07:35 PM
lrulan

hey, Marina. How was the biopsy and is your neck ok? Poor Franki, just wants
his meowmie. Hope everything is fine with you and the furbabies.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old July 1st 04, 08:16 PM
Marina

"lrulan" wrote
hey, Marina. How was the biopsy and is your neck ok? Poor Franki, just

wants
his meowmie. Hope everything is fine with you and the furbabies.
Jazz & his mama

I wrote an update on the biopsy in the earlier thread (OT: Biopsy Purrs...).
It went fine, but I won't get the results in another week or so.

--
Marina, missing Frank and Nikki

Old July 1st 04, 09:11 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

I've been a little worried about Frank, as my Mum has reported that he has
been moping under the bed since I left the island last Sunday.

Hahahahahahahahaaaaa!

You may *think* he's been moping, but I know what a girlcat and a boycat can
get up to under a bed on an island in Finland!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!

Smug laughter, Waffles

**$om $

Old July 2nd 04, 01:03 AM
Takayuki

"Marina" wrote:

I've been a little worried about Frank, as my Mum has reported that he has
been moping under the bed since I left the island last Sunday. However, the
weather has been bad with rain and high winds. Today, my Mum rang me,
sounding very happy, and reported that Frank had come up to her in the
morning, tail in the air, and demanded breakfast, and then he had followed
her around and supervised everything she had done. It was sunny out on the
island today. Apparently, he wasn't moping for me, as we had thought, but
because he didn't like the weather. Well, humph. ;o)

How nice to have a backup slave who can medicate and do everything you
do. And they must've liked the last litter of Blue kittens, since
Kira is in such demand!

Old July 2nd 04, 03:56 AM
Victor Martinez

I'm glad to hear Frank is enjoying himself. Awww... you're going to have
4 kitties in the island...
I hope you have a great time!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Pics: Frank Marina Cat anecdotes 12 April 18th 04 07:17 AM
Happy Frank Marina Cat anecdotes 13 February 29th 04 10:37 PM
Frank and the Bed Bump Marina Cat anecdotes 5 February 19th 04 01:20 AM