Lovable Louise: "No nepotism!"

Old August 11th 06, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Default Lovable Louise: "No nepotism!"

Other catnidate brofur uv Pres of Catmerica. Debate moderator brofur uv
Pres of Catmerica & other catnidate. Do u think 1 fambly shud control
all uv Catmerica? Vote 4 "no nepotism!" Vote 4:

"Lovable Louise"
Old August 11th 06, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 22:46:27 -0400, Adam's nimble, little paws typed:

Other catnidate brofur uv Pres of Catmerica. Debate moderator brofur uv
Pres of Catmerica & other catnidate. Do u think 1 fambly shud control
all uv Catmerica? Vote 4 "no nepotism!" Vote 4:

"Lovable Louise"

Hmmm, dis iz a gud point!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/10/2006 11:11:42 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old August 12th 06, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Other catnidate brofur uv Pres of Catmerica. Debate moderator brofur

uv
Pres of Catmerica & other catnidate. Do u think 1 fambly shud

control
all uv Catmerica? Vote 4 "no nepotism!" Vote 4:

"Lovable Louise"

Hmmm, dis iz a gud point!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Dey are a luffly famly, doh.

HoneyCat

Old August 12th 06, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Other catnidate brofur uv Pres of Catmerica. Debate moderator brofur uv
Pres of Catmerica & other catnidate. Do u think 1 fambly shud control
all uv Catmerica? Vote 4 "no nepotism!" Vote 4:

"Lovable Louise"

Hmmm, dis iz a gud point!

Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Dey are a luffly famly, doh.

HoneyCat

No nepotism!

"Lovable Louise"
Old August 12th 06, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
Other catnidate brofur uv Pres of Catmerica. Debate moderator brofur uv
Pres of Catmerica & other catnidate. Do u think 1 fambly shud control
all uv Catmerica? Vote 4 "no nepotism!" Vote 4:

"Lovable Louise"

I became the debate moderator because I didn't know if any other cat
wanted to. I will step down to let any cat who wants to be moderator
do it. Are there any volunteers?

Nathan

Old August 12th 06, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
Other catnidate brofur uv Pres of Catmerica. Debate moderator brofur uv
Pres of Catmerica & other catnidate. Do u think 1 fambly shud control
all uv Catmerica? Vote 4 "no nepotism!" Vote 4:

"Lovable Louise"

I'm running for Chief Justicat because I want to make Catmerica a
better place for cats, humans and other animals to live. I've just
gotten a degree in cat and human law which makes me more qualified than
Lovable Louise. I don't let Clarence influence me in anything!

Chester

Old August 12th 06, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
Other catnidate brofur uv Pres of Catmerica. Debate moderator brofur uv
Pres of Catmerica & other catnidate. Do u think 1 fambly shud control
all uv Catmerica? Vote 4 "no nepotism!" Vote 4:

"Lovable Louise"

Hi Everykitty.

I want all of you to know that I could have just appointed a kitty to
be Chief Justicat. I did that with all the previous Chief Justicats.
I didn't do it this time because one of the catidants who really wants
to be Chief Justicat is one of my brothers. I didn't want to be
accused of nepotism, favoritism or any other kind of ism that some
kitty could think of. That's why I think it's best for Catmerica if
all of the kitties vote for whichever kitty they think would be the
best Chief Justicat.

As for the debate moderator, Nathan volunteered to do that without pay.
He doesn't have any power in deciding which kitty will be the new
Chief Justicat and all he's doing is making sure that the debate runs
smoothly. He has offered to step down from this job if another cat
wants to do it.

Clarence, purrsident of Catmerica

Old August 12th 06, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Other catnidate brofur uv Pres of Catmerica. Debate moderator brofur uv
Pres of Catmerica & other catnidate. Do u think 1 fambly shud control
all uv Catmerica? Vote 4 "no nepotism!" Vote 4:

"Lovable Louise"

I'm running for Chief Justicat because I want to make Catmerica a
better place for cats, humans and other animals to live. I've just
gotten a degree in cat and human law which makes me more qualified than
Lovable Louise. I don't let Clarence influence me in anything!

Chester

UB ~ "Cat law"??

Hi Uncle Cory. Cat law means the laws of Catmerica that cats made that
humans have to follow! Human laws are the laws humans made for
themselves. I'm trying to integrate the 2 sets of laws into one that
will make humans more civilized!

Chester