Jellicle Ball: You Need a Ball Committee

Old October 7th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Default Jellicle Ball: You Need a Ball Committee - no weze don't

Dats a gud idea. LaRRy anna LeO mett online an wer bestest frends caus
they lukked jus alike.

HoneyCat, rememfering

"Stormmee" wrote in message
tell hizsef ta take hizown time anna maybe juzt write abowt how much

he
mizzes hersef anna tell one gud memori, Tiger struggling this year

alzo
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...

"The Clowder (South)" wrote in message
"Julie Porter" wrote:

Fangu, Tiger. We fink bout him effury day.

HoneyCat

A memfur ov his Hous wuz plannin to try an post a Tribyoot, but yu

cud
do wun aswell iffn it helps yur hart.

Mietze
--

Mietze, my bruther LeO, who luffed LaRRy so much, has ben struggleng

fur
days to rite a tribyoot, but cannot fink of ennything eloqwent to

say.
His hart is all confoosed.

HoneyCat, wif teers in her eyez

Old October 7th 06, 01:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

HoneyCat,

Tell Leo he doesn't have to write anyfing eloquent or anyfing like that. He
just wrote an "eloquent" tribute to LaRRY by youze very words right now.

Puddi Cat
(with comforting headbutts to Leo and HoneyCat

Old October 8th 06, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Ray or Fran wrote:
HoneyCat,

Tell Leo he doesn't have to write anyfing eloquent or anyfing like that. He
just wrote an "eloquent" tribute to LaRRY by youze very words right now.

Puddi Cat
(with comforting headbutts to Leo and HoneyCat

Tellz dis tu mineown Pawpa purrleez anna fangu. Himz bin twyin' AWL
WEEK tu rite sumfin' abowt Unca Ron (Pawpa'z bruffur)... an' him kannot
fynd da wurdz.

--- Onyx

Old October 8th 06, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

tell yourown paw ta get seperate paper anna write the gud memoriez, anna
afur he duz diz anna purbabli leakz a bunc him will be able tadoit, Tiger,
wifa headbump fur yourown paw
Cory wrote in message
ups.com...

Old October 8th 06, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

Default Jellicle Ball: You Need a Ball Committee

Hi Stormee! Ize heer. I looked at thuh colluseeyum and it duzn't need
any dekorating. Thuh full moon will be all we need. After thuh
ceremony, there will be catererz rite outside. We kin eet and danz in
thuh streets of Rome. We hav permishun frum thuh Policia. Gretchen
Marie wispered sum helpful intz frum thuh Bridj. How did these hoomins
get their noses into our bizness anyway?

Little Kitty

Stormmee wrote:
I thinkz we needsa dekoratin kimittee, butted mine sekatari izunt gud at
dat, GM usta doit, wonner ifin LK wuld likta takeit ofur Trudi
Rebecca wrote in message
t...
We haz bin werkin on dis fur weekz. Fluffykitz haz bin bizzee purrparin

da
fudz (an owr trainee Tess haz bin a bigbig hewp!). I shipped da rainbow
tableware to da kollyseeum alreddy, an I will be goin over a day or too

erly
to meet wif da feral kitteez dere, who iz gonna hewp set up. We haz bin
makin togaz fur alla da kitteez dat ordered dem, an da list uv onnereez

wuz
postid an iz bein updated. I bleeve Mietze haz a bakup in kase hur
sekkaterry kant post her speech fur her. Whut else duz we need?

Rebecca

wrote in message
ps.com...
With 5 Days remaining you need an organizational committee to pull it
all together. BTW *WHERE* is the Ball going to be held? While I would
like to attend this year's Ball if for no other eason than to see the
tribute to Bonnie, and hear the reading of the names of thosed to be
Honored, but I need some Cat to sponsor me as I'm a human, *NOT* a cat.
BTW you still need to find Bonnie's successor as "Mistress of the
Night" -- or at least have some cat stand-in for that role until some
CAT is found.

Bobcat (Wondering what I'm doing here)

Old October 8th 06, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

That iz a wunnerful synopsiss. I think thuh Colliseeyum duzn't need
any dekorating. Afterwerds we hav permishun to eat outside and danz in
thuh streetz of Rome. We will sing and play moosik whenefur and
wherefur we feels like it. And we will try sum Italyun songz too. I
hope thuh Tabby Cats Club sing their song and we kin do our advenchure
songs and Memoreez.

Little Kitty, hurring to thuh Booteek fur sum last minit touches to her
filmy yellow toga

Ray or Fran wrote:
Bobcat,

The Jellicle Ball has evolved over the years since Bonnie and Galaxy were
the MCs and effuryfing was so formal.

The Ball is now much more of a fluid event and has gone furry well over the
years. Weze hasn't had a formal MC or Ball Committee for years.

The past two years I posted the date of the full moon and asked about
locations. Last year was at McCormick place in Chicago, this year someone
suggested the Colisseum in Rome and effuryone thought it was wonderful idea.

Weze votes on a place, the Fluffycat Caterers takes care of all the food
needs, weze has a lovely guest book table and tender, the final decorating
will be done today and tomorrow by the group as Ize speak, the BooTeek has
done a wonderful job with togas, wreaths, sandals, ribbons (fangu),
muscians and the singers just seem to materialize as needed. There are
those cats that will look after the little kittens so effuryone can attend.

Mietze, at the beginning of the ball, will welcome effuryone and thank the
host cats and do the First Formal calling of names. At the end of the Ball
she will do the final calling. This has always been the case, and
continues. If by some chance Mietze cannot do the calling (and that is most
unlikely), Ize her backup.

Effuryone does a wonderful job making the Ball a complete success each year
without all the formality.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 8th 06, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

Hi Onyx. Ize sorree to heer about yer Unca Ron. Itz hard fur hoomins
to do tribyootz cuz they git all choked up and sad. But thoze who go
to thuh Bridj are happ[y and healthy again and want happee memoreez to
be talked about. My meowmie sez that Unka Cory needs to be nudged good
and hard lotsa tymes and Gretchen Marie sez from thuh Bridj that Unka
Cory kin be stubbern but he iz a speshul fellow.

Little Kitty, poking Unka Cory gentlee

Old October 8th 06, 05:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you iz purbabli rite bowt da dekoratinz, i furgetted 'bowt it bein opin to
da sky... diz hooman iz hafin a hurtin heart anna iztryintabe respetful to
da memori of hiz kitty, Trudi, uncommonly sympathetik to a hooman fur a
chang
oups.com...