We're off to da Caribbean!

Old December 18th 06, 04:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default We're off to da Caribbean!

[All of the community kitties are either getting settled in and on
their way to the ballroom, or are already there. In the ballroom, soft
jazz plays as wait-kitties pass around trays of hors d'oeuvres and
nip-champagne. Old friends catch up on gossip, and new friends are
found. It's a lovely beginning to the holidays!]

There's some activity on the deck, the engines rumble and the horn
sounds. The Captain's voice comes over the intercom: "Good evening
lady-cats and gentle-cats! We've now set sail for Young Island, and
are moving out of Mew Yawk harbour. Dinner will be served in an hour,
and the chef came back with many packages, so I know that you will
enjoy yourownselves!"

In the background the New York skyline sparkles like a million jewels
in the night against the sky; and the Statue of Liberty is looming in
the distance.

Anaïs looks for Rebecca: "Meowie Kissamouse, Rebecca! Wood you lyke
to make da opening toast?"
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/17/2006 11:14:15 PM
Old December 18th 06, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Elizabeth

Overhead, a helicopter circles, matching speed with the yacht as it
slowly settles to the landing stage on the upper deck. Kitties crane
their necks to see who might be arriving.

Ducking under the slowing rotors, two young girl cats - one
tortoiseshell and one lilac-point - scurry to the edge of the landing
stage, and the helicopter's crew unload baggage. The gitls wave
happily to the helicopter crew as the craft lifts off again, mouthing
"Thank you!" and blowing kisses. The (male) crew wave back, laughing.

"Ahem," says a large ginger cat in a crisp white uniform. "Are you
ladies Miss FitzThomas and Miss McKitterson? I'm Williamson, the chief
steward."

"Yes, that's right. I'm Dusty FitzThomas, and this is Buffy
McKitterson, from Boston, one of my classmates in Switzerland. We're
sorry we're late, but we got sidetracked buying new dresses for this
evening."

"Well, then," says Williamson, "you'll want to change. We have your
stateroom ready, if you'll come this way?" The two girl-kitties follow
him, and several crew-kitties, trundling luggage, follow them.

"Oh, Dusty!" whispers Buffy. "I think this boat is even bigger than
Daddy's! This is going to be such fun!"

Old December 18th 06, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Congo, you better not let Miss Tabitha see you starin at those two, you'll
be in bigbig trubble....
Jasmine, severely

I wasn't starin, just ceyurious!
Congo, indignantly

ups.com...

Old December 19th 06, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

[All of the community kitties are either getting settled in and on
their way to the ballroom, or are already there. In the ballroom, soft
jazz plays as wait-kitties pass around trays of hors d'oeuvres and
nip-champagne. Old friends catch up on gossip, and new friends are
found. It's a lovely beginning to the holidays!]

There's some activity on the deck, the engines rumble and the horn
sounds. The Captain's voice comes over the intercom: "Good evening
lady-cats and gentle-cats! We've now set sail for Young Island, and
are moving out of Mew Yawk harbour. Dinner will be served in an hour,
and the chef came back with many packages, so I know that you will
enjoy yourownselves!"

In the background the New York skyline sparkles like a million jewels
in the night against the sky; and the Statue of Liberty is looming in
the distance.

[The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps Sheriff Rosco
P. Catrane of Catmerica, and his date Miss Stormmee.] Meow, kitties, we is
furry happy to see all of you. Look, Stormmee, there's Lady Liberty! Mrs.
Nauna was all the way up in the torch when she was a young lady hoomin (now
she's an Esteemed Hoomin).

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence

Old December 19th 06, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

mine furri kamed her furm catnada when himsef wuz a baby hooman, himsef
sayed diz iz da bezt plaze ta life, efin ifin you iz iz impurted, Stormmee
nk.net...

Old December 19th 06, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

thank yourownsef, Stormmee
wrote in message
s.com...
Stormmee an Rosco, yu both luk wunderful!

Lucy

Old December 19th 06, 04:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On 18 Dec 2006 07:35:16 -0800, Elizabeth's nimble, little paws typed:

snippy
"Ahem," says a large ginger cat in a crisp white uniform. "Are you
ladies Miss FitzThomas and Miss McKitterson? I'm Williamson, the chief
steward."

"Yes, that's right. I'm Dusty FitzThomas, and this is Buffy
McKitterson, from Boston, one of my classmates in Switzerland. We're
sorry we're late, but we got sidetracked buying new dresses for this
evening."

"Well, then," says Williamson, "you'll want to change. We have your
stateroom ready, if you'll come this way?" The two girl-kitties follow
him, and several crew-kitties, trundling luggage, follow them.

"Oh, Dusty!" whispers Buffy. "I think this boat is even bigger than
Daddy's! This is going to be such fun!"

Meow, Dusty!

My how you have grown since I last saw you? Off from school for
Kissamouse? And this must be your school-chum, non?Welcome, bot of
you!

Well, do join us for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres upstairs after
you've settled in!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/18/2006 11:12:32 PM
Old December 19th 06, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 01:33:02 GMT, ChildFree23's nimble, little paws
typed:

[The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps Sheriff Rosco
P. Catrane of Catmerica, and his date Miss Stormmee.] Meow, kitties, we is
furry happy to see all of you. Look, Stormmee, there's Lady Liberty! Mrs.
Nauna was all the way up in the torch when she was a young lady hoomin (now
she's an Esteemed Hoomin).

Meow, you two!

[headbutts] How haff you been? Roscoe, you're in the boy-cats room;
and Stormee, you wif da gurl-cats! Put yur things away, and come up
and join the bigcats!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs