how ruude!

Old June 19th 07, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default how ruude!

dat iza duble rude!! Tiger
Granby wrote in message
If youz wantsta kno about rude den let myownself tell ya. Der I waz,
sitting inda winda, which took myownself several falls and misses to get
dare, an all of a sudden der was Piglet forwhumping at me. Her acktually
grabed myownself by myown neck and jumpez down to da floor wif me. He den
took my to da small trashcan in da baffroom and dropped myownself dere.

Da
gramby just laffed at us now, dat is what I callez a double rude!!!!
"Stormmee" wrote in message
Hoomanz duzint allatime know da difurenze between duzint unnfurstand

anna
ignorin da hooman, Tiger pratizin the "WHAT" look
Cheryl Perkins wrote in message
Cory wrote:

Oopz... yu gotz tu lern tu be morer "clandestine" (Pawpa sez dat

meenz
secretif)abowt deez fingyz, Sam.

Fangu fur yur unnerstandin.

Meomie finks I musta bin standin behin thu door wen branes wuz bein
handed
out, becuz I duznt unnerstand fings like "clandestine', or "down" or
"outuvthat" or "NO!"

But yu no sumfing, I *duz* unnderstand mosta them; I just duznt feel

lyke
following Meomie'z suggestions most uv thu tyme. But I duz need

practise
in not gittin cot.

--
Sam

Old June 19th 07, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you needsa smak yourown D*G fur takin up fur da truder kittee, Tiger
Granby wrote in message
Ungradeful little snipe. He knew dat was MY winda and I had told him

before
to stayze out ofit. Dere are lotza winda in dis houze. NOOO, he justz

had
to get here. I warned him to getz down but it waz probably too high for
himownself to jumpz. Sooo, after him argueing with myownself, I just

picked
him up and jumped down. Den I didn't know what to do wif him. I saw the
container wif da ducks on it an it was empty so I put him dere. He howled
like a mean Kat. Dat Scooter Dog knocked da can offer so O. T. couldz get
out. BAD DOG.

Old June 19th 07, 06:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I allatime thinkz itz juzt notted fair, furry cutz mines clawz cuz soft
komplainz kuz dey iz juzt a little pointy den hersef goez anna getz clawz
putted on... I think she has herz made furm whut furry kuzt offa uses, OEJ,
hrmph!!!
Granby wrote in message
Hey DTK I just learnz somfin, did yourownself knowz dat hoomans glue on

der
clawz? Da gramby was buzy doin't dis so me and Piglet decideez to clean

out
da yarn baskit.
Her didn't appreciate ouown help at all. *O.T. looking at his own clawz
dat gramby always cutz. Des hoomans iz realli weird somtimz.*
"The Porter Cats" wrote in message
k.net...
Maybee all tweee of us could fit in dat winda, Miz Piglet.

Whisper DTK

"Granby" wrote in message
If youz wantsta kno about rude den let myownself tell ya. Der I waz,
sitting inda winda, which took myownself several falls and misses to

get
dare, an all of a sudden der was Piglet forwhumping at me. Her
acktually grabed myownself by myown neck and jumpez down to da floor

wif
me. He den took my to da small trashcan in da baffroom and dropped
myownself dere. Da gramby just laffed at us now, dat is what I callez

double rude!!!!

Old June 20th 07, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Wez got it sordded our nowz. Dere is three windas in da front of the houze.
I getz da big one in da middle (Piglet directing traffic again) O.T. getz
da one wiff da horzie ting in it and da Texas kitty can haff da offer onex.
Da gramby needs to change da kutinz so it is eazier to get in and our of da
windas. (Gramby note) it took me six months to find these sheers to go
behind the drapes and now THEY don't like them. Sigh..oh well, they will
fit in the bedroom as well.

Old June 20th 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Jun 14, 3:26 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Ungradeful little snipe. He knew dat was MY winda and I had told him before
to stayze out ofit. Dere are lotza winda in dis houze. NOOO, he justz had
to get here. I warned him to getz down but it waz probably too high for
himownself to jumpz. Sooo, after him argueing with myownself, I just picked
him up and jumped down. Den I didn't know what to do wif him. I saw the
container wif da ducks on it an it was empty so I put him dere. He howled
like a mean Kat. Dat Scooter Dog knocked da can offer so O. T. couldz get
out. BAD DOG.

*By now, this lurking hooman is absolutely ROTFLMTO with tears in my
eyes*

Old June 20th 07, 12:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

No klaw sharpining on dem da gramby says cauz of the amountz of toonaz
herself had to giff up for dem. I learnd not to klawz da kurtins a longz
time ago. O.T. hazent got da water monstzer yet but I sawz it on da table
in da kitchen last night!! I didn't tell himself what it waz when he
askez.iglet knowing what is to come for O.T.
Granby wrote:
Wez got it sordded our nowz. Dere is three windas in da front of the
houze.
I getz da big one in da middle (Piglet directing traffic again) O.T.
getz
da one wiff da horzie ting in it and da Texas kitty can haff da offer
onex.
Da gramby needs to change da kutinz so it is eazier to get in and our of
da
windas. (Gramby note) it took me six months to find these sheers to go
behind the drapes and now THEY don't like them. Sigh..oh well, they will
fit in the bedroom as well.

If yu leef them were they iz, thu catz kin practise climbin an sharpeinn
claws on them.

Mandy, the elderly Voice uv Eggsperience

Old June 21st 07, 07:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Jun 20, 3:41 am, Cheryl Perkins wrote:
Granby wrote:
Wez got it sordded our nowz. Dere is three windas in da front of the houze.
I getz da big one in da middle (Piglet directing traffic again) O.T. getz
da one wiff da horzie ting in it and da Texas kitty can haff da offer onex.
Da gramby needs to change da kutinz so it is eazier to get in and our of da
windas. (Gramby note) it took me six months to find these sheers to go
behind the drapes and now THEY don't like them. Sigh..oh well, they will
fit in the bedroom as well.

If yu leef them were they iz, thu catz kin practise climbin an sharpeinn
claws on them.

Mandy, the elderly Voice uv Eggsperience

Hihihi Mandy!!!

--- Onyx, eggsited tu see hiz furrend...

Old June 23rd 07, 05:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

It sownds like a nisenise howse. I cant wate to get ther.

Whisper DTK

"Granby" wrote in message
Yes, DTK her carried by myown neck like I was a BABY of all tings. I can
teach yourownself how to getz inta a lotta of tings. We can't sit in
Piglets winda but da back of da couch is bigbig for all of ussens. Wez
can sit and look down on the D*G. We NOW have lotsa of wet fudz. Da
kitty dat soft and furry have is going to come and live with da grambys
son and der familee.