Fourth Of July Party

Old July 4th 07, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

Default Fourth Of July Party

Rosco holds his long tail up extra-high and meeps loudly at the sight of
his furriend Stormmee. He gives her a headbump and tries to wash behind her
ears. I'm so furry glad to see you, Stormmee. Want to go roll in the
grass?

Rosco

"Stormmee" wrote in message
the porter twinkles agin anna owt steps Tiger anna hizown whole howze,
Stormmee runs up to rosco to say hello, Tiger shakez pawz wif Sammy...

Mine wife kittee shuuld be here soon... Tiger...

I iz waitin fur loferli luci kuz her mite hafta stay wif herown hooman who
is still happi/sad atta same time kuz of whisper willow... Chester...

Hi der, OEJ, lukin arownd hopinta see STT
Debby Hanoka wrote in message
The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps Kitty
Schottland, Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, & Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane of
Catmerica
Meow, Sammy! Would you help Rosco get the barbecue out of the
teleporter?
Kitty Schottland has toona steaks seasoned in nip, in the ice chest.

Old July 4th 07, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps Kitty
Schottland, Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, & Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane of
Catmerica
Meow, Sammy! Would you help Rosco get the barbecue out of the teleporter?
Kitty Schottland has toona steaks seasoned in nip, in the ice chest.

barbecue? fudz? choonas? i is here! i am a gourmay.
beauty

Even better! *barbecued choonas*!

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Old July 4th 07, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

the porter twinkles again and out comes O.T. Mahoney Mz Piglet, and last but
not least Willow. O.T/ tells Willow, you stayz by myownself until you getz
ta know da other kittens. He leadz dem all offer to meet tiger.

Old July 5th 07, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 20:33:54 GMT, "The Porter Cats"
wrote:

Hi beauty! Da fuuds gonna be guud!

Joey

I misses u. how have u been? have you been eatink fudz?
beauty

Hello to Bear.
Cinder

Ife ben realguud! Ime so glad to see mew! My mom siwtchd me to a new fud -
its Orijinal Sciense Diet. I like it!

Joey

Hihi Cinder! Whatz new??

Bear

I'm still on kitten Science Diet becauz I had ann norexya once. I like
it
Cinder
Old July 5th 07, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahaoney

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 12:44:54 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

the porter twinkles agin anna owt steps Tiger anna hizown whole howze,
Stormmee runs up to rosco to say hello, Tiger shakez pawz wif Sammy...

Mine wife kittee shuuld be here soon... Tiger...

I iz waitin fur loferli luci kuz her mite hafta stay wif herown hooman who
is still happi/sad atta same time kuz of whisper willow... Chester...

Hi der, OEJ, lukin arownd hopinta see STT

Welcojme efurrybody! Sorry I'z been away from da keyboard. Mine hoomins
been hogging da keyboard all day.

Ranger, get down offa dat window screen!

Da bbq grill is going, and dere is toona steaks and roast beast and sammun
and Fancy Feetz, and lots of offur goodies, over on da table. An lots of
stuffz to drink, too. An dere's kitty games down in the basement, and
moosic is playing over in da side yard.

Ranger, don't you dare jump down out of da tree into da neighbor ladies
yard and scare her d-things!

OEJ, STT was out in da garage last time I looked. I fink he'll be right
back. Him went to get some more charcoal.

Ranger, get down off da garage roof!

Sammy
Old July 5th 07, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 17:50:22 -0500, Granby wrote:

the porter twinkles again and out comes O.T. Mahoney Mz Piglet, and last but
not least Willow. O.T/ tells Willow, you stayz by myownself until you getz
ta know da other kittens. He leadz dem all offer to meet tiger.

Hi, efurrykitty! Welcome. Thee is lots of food over on the buffet table,
including kitten food. And lots of stuff to drink, both with and without
nip. And we have kitten games and climbing trees and toys down in the
basement.

Cleo
Old July 5th 07, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Fangu Trudi, I valu yur ohpynyun

--
Pitô.ônya

Stormmee wrote:
now dat iz kule, Trudi
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
Pitô.ônya steps owt ov hur teleporter wiff hur pawz full ov
fyerwoikz-dat-ar-sayfe furr kitteez...see:
http://www.maylin.net/Fireworks.html

Awlzo uh kols-chezt full ov Micekreem© an Mousesikulz©.

Old July 5th 07, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Short-Tail Tom

OEJ, STT was out in da garage last time I looked. I fink he'll be right
back. Him went to get some more charcoal.

Ranger, get down off da garage roof!

Sammy

Bootiful Miss OEJ, I'z here! I'z sorry I'z been outta touch - I'ze been
realreal busy. When da Highland Kitties mofed to Eye-oh-uh, I'z couldn't
ride wif da kitties out in da open, I'z had ta teleport into da back
compartment. Den when we got here I'z had to do a lot of stuffz - I had to
find a good place fur mineown 'porter, and learn mineown way around da
place. but I'z all settled in now.

How haf you been doing? Want somefing to eat, or somefing to drink? Want
to danze? Or maybe lie in a nice warm sunny spot in da grass?

STTom
Old July 5th 07, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dat wuuld be funfun, i haz mizzed yourownsef, Stormmee, thinkin rosco haz
hooman sekatari purblemz like hersef duz

Old July 5th 07, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Hi youcatz, where haz you been, diz iz a gud howze of catz, diz iz mz
cleopatra da wink of TV, Tiger headbumpz allarownd